Republicans and Muslims – their deadly dance

This is why we don't let you guys have any influence in the party here.

One of you loons made the remark about the Superintendent and Principal who were jailed by the judge over the religion-in-schools incident some months ago. A fellow stood up in Sunday School class, all wide-eyed and bushy-tailed, stating how the "christians" were being persecuted. Another fellow stood up and told the real story: the judge had earlier ordered the supe and principal to stand down on the issue until he issued a ruling, and the two bozos went ahead and violated the order.

This is why we don't let you folks have any real say here in the GOP. We want your votes and your money, but we don't want your nonsense.

bni, you are a loon, you know that? Take the far right christian approach and shove it under your . . . armpit. The Palestinians have as much right as the Jews to the land, and the Jews settled that when the Arabs forfeited that right by attacking and losing to the Jews. So no right of return and all of Jerusalem remains Jewish. The Palestinians can have their own autonomous authority in the West Bank and Gaza, and the Jews have the moral and the armed right to keep it disarmed.

FYI: I am a far right JOOOOOO.

How about we give the Mexicans back part of Texas to rule?

I am a conservative. You are a right wing whacko. The two-state solution will be the end game of Palestine, not a one-state solution. Yell, all you want. The Nazis did, and you see where that got them.

You deny what you did, Patek. Nothing new there.

Yes I do...you have proven nothing to other board members here other than you are a delusional left wing bomb thrower who cannot back a single thing you have ever posted....especially in this thread as NOTHING was deleted from it.

Patek is lying again. He is as far as right wing loony as you are bni, and you are both wrong.

bni, you are a loon, you know that? Take the far right christian approach and shove it under your . . . armpit. The Palestinians have as much right as the Jews to the land, and the Jews settled that when the Arabs forfeited that right by attacking and losing to the Jews. So no right of return and all of Jerusalem remains Jewish. The Palestinians can have their own autonomous authority in the West Bank and Gaza, and the Jews have the moral and the armed right to keep it disarmed.

FYI: I am a far right JOOOOOO.

I called that shit. :lol:

Forum List

Back