Republicans and Healthcare.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
If the republicans can do a better job on healthcare, why didn't they do when the last admin. was in charge?

Funny... always thought your personal wants, needs, and upkeep was your personal responsibility...

Do I wish that the REPs or anyone in politics for that matter, would have done something about things such as tort reform and opening up the bullshit regulations so that more groups could compete for group rates (to bring prices down)?? Yep... but I certainly do not support, and will never support this absolute bullshit monstrosity of government power and control

Funny... always thought your personal wants, needs, and upkeep was your personal responsibility...

Do I wish that the REPs or anyone in politics for that matter, would have done something about things such as tort reform and opening up the bullshit regulations so that more groups could compete for group rates (to bring prices down)?? Yep... but I certainly do not support, and will never support this absolute bullshit monstrosity of government power and control
That's the Con talking point repeated endlessly. Tort reform and purchasing across state lines. Nothing to see here, move along.

Because it wasn't an emergency. It still isn't as most of this bill if it passes still doesn't take effect for 3 or 4 years. The vast majority of the people in the USA have health care insurance and everyone has emergency healthcare. Many who do not have insurance do not have it because of their own choice, What this bill does is not make it any more affordable but forces many to purchase said health care insurance.

Why is the left so dead set on forcing everyone to purchase something they do not want?

here's another question. Why did the demoncwats kiss big pharma's ass? why did the demoncwats kiss the insurance companies ass? why do they want to force 30 million more people to do business with big pharma and the insurance companies..

I can't answer the questions posed above but what's next? The talk in the media is that the Dem's will lose big in November. One assumes a Republican will be the replacement, oh joy. Will they repeal this health care bill? I don't hear any talk of that.

What if the Dem's don't lose in November, Katy bar the door. Obama will have a mandate to continue with his liberal agenda.

Also, since the Dem's have used extraordinary means, "deem and pass" and "reconciliation", to pass this health care bill successfully do you think they would feel free to resort to this method more often? Hell yea.

So come November, I'm watching the football games, and minimizing my tax liability.

There's no one on my district's probable ballot who I would vote for.

Last edited:
here's another question. Why did the demoncwats kiss big pharma's ass? why did the demoncwats kiss the insurance companies ass? why do they want to force 30 million more people to do business with big pharma and the insurance companies..

'cuz them ther dems ar soshillist commies

duh

'cuz them ther dems ar soshillist commies

duh

marxists,,

Yes, Marxists are well known for their love of big business.

marxists cause they are stealing 560 billion dollars from the seniors and giving it to a new entitled group,, it's called tranfer of wealth or wealth redistribution which is a tenet of marxism.. now back to the original question??? and after they kissed their asses now the publicly villify and demonize them,, care to guess why?

marxists,,

marxists cause they are stealing 560 billion dollars from the seniors and giving it to a new entitled group,, it's called tranfer of wealth or wealth redistribution which is a tenet of marxism.. now back to the original question??? and after they kissed their asses now the publicly villify and demonize them,, care to guess why?

It's because they are a bunch of sold out liars. This bill was practically written by the pharmaceutical industry and insurance providers.

But please, carry on in your fantasy land where this is all a big Marxist plot.

It's because they are a bunch of sold out liars. This bill was practically written by the pharmaceutical industry and insurance providers.

:lol::lol::lol: have you been watching c span today???

oh and what about that 560 billion they are stealing from the seniors?

What about all the money big pharma and big insurance are going stand to make with the insurance mandate and no public option?

That part of the Marxist conspiracy too?

What about all the money big pharma and big insurance are going stand to make with the insurance mandate and no public option?

That part of the Marxist conspiracy too?

I explained the marxist part which you studiously avoid comment on.. and I asked why did they kiss ass to begin with and now publicly villify?? demonize?? you been watching c span..

If the republicans can do a better job on healthcare, why didn't they do when the last admin. was in charge?

Because the crisis is made up and health care reform has been a Democrat agenda since 1900. How many times does this have to be explained? Health care is not about helping people.

Not to mention that number of health care reform attempts that were thwarted by the Dems in the past decade.

That's the Con talking point repeated endlessly. Tort reform and purchasing across state lines. Nothing to see here, move along.

Yet you and your ilk never seem to be able to state why you are owed something for your personal want and need at the expense of someone else

Move along

Forum List

Back