Republicans and Democrats..Does it really matter?

T-Bor

May 24, 2006
They all suck. They are all paid for and owned by the corporations. None of them have the peoples interest at heart. Only what "God" tells them to do or what the owner of some corporation who contributed to their campaign tells them to do.

Folks, the game is rigged, all we have to vote for is a choice between two idiots. This two party system sucks. I don't have the answer. But I sure can complain about it. When some fatcat donates millions to a campaign he is going to get what HE wants out of it should that person become president.

I could go on and on, but you get the point. Will there ever be ANYONE worth leaving my house and going to vote for again? I doubt it.

Our country is "ruled by a two-party dictatorship" - Ralph Nader

Having said that and believing it, I still like Democrats, as they tend to be better educated and understand there has to be a safety network in this country, whereas the Republicans have turned into the most self-serving, greedy and hateful bunch of assholes I've ever seen and all under the guise of "Christianity".

Most people didn't respond to the SC ruling in 2010 making corporations people. But it's sure coming home to roost now. Big money will elect the next president. Not the voters.

Forum List

Back