Republican voters, the Debt and the Tax Fraud!

How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, it’s going to Wall Street

Boom in Share Buybacks Renews Question of Who Wins From Tax Cuts

Terms of Service Violation

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?

Millions of middle class business owners operating under sole proprietor ships, s corps and llcs would disagree that they were swindled.

Section 199A of the new tax code allowed these business owners to see 20% of some of their income to not be taxed

And FYI no one really cares about the debt.

bear513, post: 20643477
Since when are liberals big military supporters ? Everything we hear from you guys is blah blah, our military is to big, blah blah blah...

What you hear is what you want to hear and believe within that fake reality right wing world you live in. I support a strong military, just not one that has unlimited unnecessary spending limits.

Anyway, you are supposed to be discussing something with me. If you have nothing to say to my point don’t waste your time ranting about lfar left iberals in general. And I won’t assume you are a Kksbsman on the right.

Yeah and your a rarity , like I said everything I hear out of the left is how much they hate the military and Union defense contractors jobs

bear513, post: 20645268,
Yeah and your a rarity , like I said everything I hear out of the left is how much they hate the military and Union defense contractors jobs

You are an idiot. You refuse to hear the vast majority of Democrats that love and respect the US Military as I do. My wife is a career DOD employee. She would never vote for a Republican anything.

My thread is all about the Tax Bill, it is a fraud. That Bill is one more iteration of Voodoo Economics, i.e. Trickle Down, which has never worked for the Middle Classes, the Working Poor and those stuck in abject poverty.

It is an economic theory made up to benefit the few, the mighty and the Corporate Giants and to return to the good old days of the Gilded Age.

It is trade and immigration that has caused wage stagnation for the working man.

NOt the tax rates for the rich.

Wrong. It is a combination of greed, entitlements and the attack on labor unions, which has stagnated wages. The right to work euphemism is an immoral act and ill thought out machination of the Republican Party.

Support your claim that the wage suppression is caused by declining unions, rather than a labor market flooded with cheap third world labor, and competition from outsourcing (also third world labor).

A simple question which requires more than a few words. First of all most of the jobs occupied by undocumented workers are skilled or unskilled laborers.

The are not Steel Fabricators, Electricians, Welders, Plumbers, or employees of local government, nor are they represented by labor unions. They work in non union restaurants, for unscrupulous contractors often pouring cement, roofing, gardening, etc. and in house keeping in motels, hotels and in many of the homes in upscale communities.

Drive by any home depot in the nation and see young men waiting for a home owner a a small business owner seeking cheap labor.

The trades are suffering since fewer and fewer of the new generation want to work in the trades, and many are interested in a career in technology, engineering or finance.

Our nation's infrastructure needs to be repaired, renewed or replaced and if we want sensible and pragmatic leadership we need to replace the Congressional Leadership with new blood, younger and not focused on the past. The same can be said for the Executive Offices.

The Comprehensive Employment and Training Act (CETA) would be a good model for The Congress to consider and fund. It could be modified into an apprentice program for the trades, and along with money to be spent to fix our broken and rusting infrastructure we could ensure good jobs well into the future.

The trades are suffering since fewer and fewer of the new generation want to work in the trades, and many are interested in a career in technology, engineering or finance.

The trades are suffering because they don't want to work for $10 bucks an hour with no benefits, the illegals flooded those positions

I remember during the recession doing little side jobs as a residential electrician working with a legal Mexican even he was complaining about illegals lowering the wages.

Bullshit. You're simply echoing the bullshit, i.e. propaganda of the plutocrats. Your claims are not substantiated, since it's clear that technology requires higher education and many kids do not even finish high school and/or want to earn money and not spend it on more eduction.

Trade schools are mostly a waste of money, apprenticeships, on the job training in the past was a paid way to learn a trade. (I digress, but need to add my opinion that secondary education ought to provided by polytechnic high schools for those students who abhor literature, higher math and other curriculum which leads into success at a U. or 4-year college).

As a nation we need hands on skilled labor, i.e. plumbers, welders, carpenters, iron workers, electricians, mechanics, etc. Trades which pay a good wage with good benefits something Trumpism abhors, as well as the elitist members of the Republican Party.

How does it feel to be fooled and lied to by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? Trickle down has once again failed, or I should say succeeded in helping Wall Street and Corporate America and screwing the Middle Classes and the working poor.

For the Record:

Republicans said their tax bill would go to workers. Instead, it’s going to Wall Street

How does it feel to be swindled once again by Trump, Ryan and McConnell? How about that one page tax form, or the best health care when they replaced the PPACA?

Millions of middle class business owners operating under sole proprietor ships, s corps and llcs would disagree that they were swindled.

Section 199A of the new tax code allowed these business owners to see 20% of some of their income to not be taxed

FYI The GOP pissed and moaned about the debt when Obama sought to end Bush's Great Recession by renewing, repairing or replacing our rusting infrastructure.

The hypocrisy of you and others who hate Democrats, especially minority Democrats, progressives and liberals is one of your greatest flaws. Not only are these flaws the flaws of bigots, but they prevent moving our nation forward into the 21st Century.

The debit went up during the Hussein administration and we got nothing for it. Today the GDP is over 4% and the DOW is at an incredible 26,000 and unemployment is at a historic low but lefties never have a nice day and you can bet your ass(ets) they will find something to whine about.

The debit went up during the Hussein administration and we got nothing for it. Today the GDP is over 4% and the DOW is at an incredible 26,000 and unemployment is at a historic low but lefties never have a nice day and you can bet your ass(ets) they will find something to whine about.

Thanks so much for sharing, I always appreciate how history began for Trump supporters in Jan 2016, and all that occurred before that time is irrelevant.

For the Record:

FYI The GOP pissed and moaned about the debt when Obama sought to end Bush's Great Recession by renewing, repairing or replacing our rusting infrastructure.

The hypocrisy of you and others who hate Democrats, especially minority Democrats, progressives and liberals is one of your greatest flaws. Not only are these flaws the flaws of bigots, but they prevent moving our nation forward into the 21st Century.

My post had nothing to do with democrats or infrastructure

What I posted is an absolute fact and millions of middle class people who are self employed or operate under Scorp and LLC designations got the biggest tax break they have ever seen

I know because I own an S corp and under Section 199A I was able to take a 20% deduction of a significant portion of the business's income and saved thousands in taxes

You claim to worry about the middle class but you really don't as evidenced by your absolute refusal to see what the new tax laws did for millions of people

It is trade and immigration that has caused wage stagnation for the working man.

NOt the tax rates for the rich.

Wrong. It is a combination of greed, entitlements and the attack on labor unions, which has stagnated wages. The right to work euphemism is an immoral act and ill thought out machination of the Republican Party.

Support your claim that the wage suppression is caused by declining unions, rather than a labor market flooded with cheap third world labor, and competition from outsourcing (also third world labor).

A simple question which requires more than a few words. First of all most of the jobs occupied by undocumented workers are skilled or unskilled laborers.

The are not Steel Fabricators, Electricians, Welders, Plumbers, or employees of local government, nor are they represented by labor unions. They work in non union restaurants, for unscrupulous contractors often pouring cement, roofing, gardening, etc. and in house keeping in motels, hotels and in many of the homes in upscale communities.

Drive by any home depot in the nation and see young men waiting for a home owner a a small business owner seeking cheap labor.

Our nation's infrastructure needs to be repaired, renewed or replaced and if we want sensible and pragmatic leadership we need to replace the Congressional Leadership with new blood, younger and not focused on the past. The same can be said for the Executive Offices.

The Comprehensive Employment and Training Act (CETA) would be a good model for The Congress to consider and fund. It could be modified into an apprentice program for the trades, and along with money to be spent to fix our broken and rusting infrastructure we could ensure good jobs well into the future.

The trades are suffering because they don't want to work for $10 bucks an hour with no benefits, the illegals flooded those positions

I remember during the recession doing little side jobs as a residential electrician working with a legal Mexican even he was complaining about illegals lowering the wages.

Bullshit. You're simply echoing the bullshit, i.e. propaganda of the plutocrats. Your claims are not substantiated, since it's clear that technology requires higher education and many kids do not even finish high school and/or want to earn money and not spend it on more eduction.

Trade schools are mostly a waste of money, apprenticeships, on the job training in the past was a paid way to learn a trade. (I digress, but need to add my opinion that secondary education ought to provided by polytechnic high schools for those students who abhor literature, higher math and other curriculum which leads into success at a U. or 4-year college).

As a nation we need hands on skilled labor, i.e. plumbers, welders, carpenters, iron workers, electricians, mechanics, etc. Trades which pay a good wage with good benefits something Trumpism abhors, as well as the elitist members of the Republican Party.

Say what tard I am a blue collar worker was always a blue collar worker and will always be a blue collar worker born in 1965

Of course I remember the days when little low skill jobs like residential electricians , painters, dry wall guys made middle class wages with benefits,non union before the Mexican invasion.

God damn quit trying to revise history.

For the Record:

What I posted is an absolute fact and millions of middle class people who are self employed or operate under Scorp and LLC designations got the biggest tax break they have ever seen

I know because I own an S corp and under Section 199A I was able to take a 20% deduction of a significant portion of the business's income and saved thousands in taxes

You claim to worry about the middle class but you really don't as evidenced by your absolute refusal to see what the new tax laws did for millions of people

My experience is my source for my comments. I'll lose deductions on real estate taxes, federal income tax dollars, state income tax dollars and mortgage interests paid. Which is thousands of dollars taxed which were not accounted for when I made my investment in real estate.

This year the double standard deduction may mitigate some of the fraud perpetrated by The Congress and signed by Trump, but the reality is the standard deduction will remain static and the aforementioned taxes will increase. That is where the fraud exists.

The pittance many working poor and lower middle class workers receives every month will evaporate as time goes by.

Consider too, landlords will raise the price of rent to those who cannot afford to own a home, and many families will see that pittance in their monthly check disappear.

Last edited:

Say what tard I am a blue collar worker was always a blue collar worker and will always be a blue collar worker born in 1965

Of course I remember the days when little low skill jobs like residential electricians , painters, dry wall guys made middle class wages with benefits,non union before the Mexican invasion.

God damn quit trying to revise history.

Who hires non union workers who legally cannot work in the United States? The solution to your hate of Mexican's if fairly simple: Make paying wages to undocumented workers a Felony, with prison time for the owner and manager who does the hiring,and require the business owner and manger to be co-responsible to pay restitution on the payroll taxes they did not pay.

Q. Why does the Congress not pass such a law, and spends millions of tax dollars on separating families and incarcerating children?

A. Because the business owners vote for Republicans, that's one big reason why.

For the Record:

My experience is my source for my comments. I'll lose deductions on real estate taxes, federal income tax dollars, state income tax dollars and mortgage interests paid. Which is thousands of dollars taxed which were not accounted for when I made my investment in real estate.

This year the double standard deduction may mitigate some of the fraud perpetrated by The Congress and signed by Trump, but the reality is the standard deduction will remain static and the aforementioned taxes will increase. That is where the fraud exists.

The pittance many working poor and lower middle class workers receives every month will evaporate as time goes by.

Consider too, landlords will raise the price of rent to those who cannot afford to own a home, and many families will see that pittance in their monthly check disappear.

I'll lose deductions on real estate taxes, federal income tax dollars, state income tax dollars and mortgage interests paid. Which is thousands of dollars taxed which were not accounted for when I made my investment in real estate.

You're a San Francisco liberal who wanted higher taxes.
Congrats, you got your wish.

but the reality is the standard deduction will remain static

The standard deduction doubled and the underlying rates were cut. That's reality.

For the Record:

I'll lose deductions on real estate taxes, federal income tax dollars, state income tax dollars and mortgage interests paid. Which is thousands of dollars taxed which were not accounted for when I made my investment in real estate.

The standard deduction doubled and the underlying rates were cut. That's reality.

And every year the standard deducution will account less for the lose of deductions traditionally available.

Reagan's tax reform did the same thing, it eliminated the deduction for union dues, medical costs and tools use for employment.

And every year the standard deducution will account less for the lose of deductions traditionally available.

Reagan's tax reform did the same thing, it eliminated the deduction for union dues, medical costs and tools use for employment.

About 75% of taxpayers used the standard deduction BEFORE it was doubled.
The overwhelming majority of taxpayers will benefit from Trump's tax cuts.

For the Record:

There was no change to the mortgage interest deduction

And you don't lose anything on your state tax deductions on your federal tax unless it's over 10K

And if you are invested in real estate as you say then you are probably operating under an LLC which would allow you to take a 20% deduction of a portion of your business income under Section 199 A

but since you don't know that I have to think that you are not really paying tens of thousands of dollars in state property taxes for areal estate business

For the Record:

If he is invested in real estate as he says then most likely he's operating under an LLC and if he was operating under an LLC he would be eligible for a 20% deduction of a large part of his business income but he didn't know that Section 199 A allowed that deduction

The real question is how could he not have known that if he was indeed investing in real estate as a business venture

Forum List

Back