Republican voters grow while registered democrats shrink

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

The number of Republicans in the country inched up half a percentage point last month while the number of Democrats slipped by a similar amount. Overall, 34.3% of Americans now consider themselves to be Republicans while 33.1% are Democrats.

This whole deal with the bunch of apparently ignorant, unimpressive Republican candidates is a right wing connivance to create complacency in the Democratic party and consequently to keep them from contributing some little bit to the campaign and to keep them away from the polls on election day. The election is still a year away. Let's all contribute and work hard but above all else...show up on election day.

With a margin of error at least of 3%, those statistical differences are meaningless.

What trend? All this shows is a statistically insignificant change. That does not establish a trend. It establishes stagnation.

Republican voters grow while registered democrats shrink

yes obesity among right wingers is a "big" problem.

and food stamp demand is up.

Dramatic photographic evidence...

tall-man-and-short-man-shoes.jpg

The number of Republicans in the country inched up half a percentage point last month while the number of Democrats slipped by a similar amount. Overall, 34.3% of Americans now consider themselves to be Republicans while 33.1% are Democrats.

Fat and Lazy vs Lean and Mean. :cool:

Mean is right.

What the hell. Don't like being lied about. Like the Party of Nixon, Gingrich and DeLay has anything to complain about! :cool:

probably has to do with there being repub primaries and no dem primaries this election.......

i bet states with closed primaries are seeing most of the increase in repub registrations.......

I wonder how many Democrats are changing their party affiliation in hopes of sabotaging the GOP primaries.

I wonder how many Democrats are changing their party affiliation in hopes of sabotaging the GOP primaries.

Exactly what I was thinking. It's why I don't approve of open primaries. Too much room for shenanigans when the other party has a candidate running unopposed.

This whole deal with the bunch of apparently ignorant, unimpressive Republican candidates is a right wing connivance to create complacency in the Democratic party and consequently to keep them from contributing some little bit to the campaign and to keep them away from the polls on election day. The election is still a year away. Let's all contribute and work hard but above all else...show up on election day.
Geeze, Cammmbell. I'm so glad you and truthmatters showed up at the same time. Now I have a matching pair of socks. :lol::lol::lol:

There are more Democrat registered voters and Republican registered voters than in 2010, as the two are always growing. The real stat is how many Independent and Unaffiliated registered voters will be voting for Obama or his Republican counterpart. My bet is Obama, especially if anyone other than Romney is nominated.

Forum List

Back