Republican Tyranny: Michigan is the proof of concept.

Well it seems that the autocratic plans for the country are being proven out in Michigan. Republicans won the legislature and have used emergency rules to fast track laws as BAU. They've taken over towns and tossed out local officials while ramming through un-popular bills without taking a vote. It seems that although they have a majority..they don't have the 2/3rds majority necessary to fast track. And it seems that the vote count might not have been "accurate". We've seen these sorts of things take place in other states, but none so brazen. Michigan is in the process of liqudating towns they don't like..and voter suppression.
50+ years of Democrat Tyranny has served that state SOoooOOOOOOOo well! I know it's part of why the UP wishes it was part of WI.

Democrats were invalidating people's votes and taking apart towns..when..exactly?
Who engineered the conditions in which that NEEDED to happen?

Oh wait, let's not think past the current mess to the people who caused it.

50+ years of Democrat Tyranny has served that state SOoooOOOOOOOo well! I know it's part of why the UP wishes it was part of WI.

Democrats were invalidating people's votes and taking apart towns..when..exactly?

That's like saying "You are forcing me to hit you.."

Pretty juvenile argument really.

Those evil Republicans! How dare they try to bring fiscal sanity to their state!

"Fiscal Sanity" would be restoring revenue into government coffers.

This isn't that.

What this is..is a march toward autocracy.

2 penny Jenny and the democrats have pushed the entire state of Michigan to the brink of insolvency - Republicans are trying to reverse 40 years of liberal idiocy. Spare me the hyperbole......

Well it seems that the autocratic plans for the country are being proven out in Michigan. Republicans won the legislature and have used emergency rules to fast track laws as BAU. They've taken over towns and tossed out local officials while ramming through un-popular bills without taking a vote. It seems that although they have a majority..they don't have the 2/3rds majority necessary to fast track. And it seems that the vote count might not have been "accurate". We've seen these sorts of things take place in other states, but none so brazen. Michigan is in the process of liqudating towns they don't like..and voter suppression.

Are you stupid or something? did you see what I posted? screw you and all your fucked up liberal idiot buddies :mad:

Those evil Republicans! How dare they try to bring fiscal sanity to their state!

This isn't that.

2 penny Jenny and the democrats have pushed the entire state of Michigan to the brink of insolvency - Republicans are trying to reverse 40 years of liberal idiocy. Spare me the hyperbole......

Hyperbole would mean it's not happening.

It is..and not just in Michigan.

It's arguable about how Michigan came to be in such a sorry state..but again..this doesn't give them license to squash the popular vote.

Are you stupid or something? did you see what I posted? screw you and all your fucked up liberal idiot buddies :mad:

Basically? You can't answer the question and got mad.

Which is pretty appropriate given your political views.

Reality never enters the equation with you and your ilk.

Juvenile or not, it's still accurate. Some people need to be hit with truth... or fists to get them to snap out of their delusions that things are not what they really are.

I've been keeping my eye on what is going on in Michigan. Astounding, to say the least.

They're not even taking the roll call votes from the legislators. Just pounding the gavel and making immediate laws.

Juvenile or not, it's still accurate. Some people need to be hit with truth... or fists to get them to snap out of their delusions that things are not what they really are.

Or jackboots to crush them..

Or jackboots to crush them..
Oh whatever. The economic realities that exist now are because of entitlement addictions, punitive liberal legislation against business and the middle and upper class and not having the ability to seal the borders to keep people in the state. 50+ years of liberal rule and their fiscal malfeasance has lead to this, and now drastic painful measures are needed to even START things flowing the opposite direction from total disaster.

If the folks in MI don't like their legislators they will vote them out.

Of course if what the Reps are doing works, as it did in Indiana, I think the citizens of MI will want to keep em around for a while.

Of course if what the Reps are doing works, as it did in Indiana, I think the citizens of MI will want to keep em around for a while.
Classic example for the need for term limits too.

Again. With Feeling. THEY ARE GETTING RID OF TOWNS. MEANING THEY ARE SUPPRESSING THE VOTE.

Oh please. Another Reps supressing the vote.

You sound like Truthsplatters.

"...since Republicans took over in Michigan in 2011 and has gone completely under the radar.

Since January 2011, 566 bills have been signed into law. Of those, 546 of them, 96.5% were passed under “immediate effect”.
Here’s the video from last night’s show that will blow your mind. Pay particular attention to around 12:30 where they show it in action. It’s astonishing."

http://eclectablog.com/2012/04/mich...96-of-their-bills-under-immediate-effect.html

This isn't that.

Zander didn't see the segment, Zander didn't read the OP, and Zander has no interest in learning anything about this subject.

You are wasting your time with Zander. He is a RomneyBot who cares only for money - and that's it.

Forum List

Back