Republican Traitors Declare War on the American People

FJO,

I dont give a rats ass about the typos and my shitty spelling.

Im much more concerned with the facts.

The real question is why do you care so little for facts?

If you cared about facts, you'd care about how you communicate. Caring about facts requires caring about accuracy. It's the same thing. You're sloppy with your writing and you're sloppy with your "facts". When are you going to start caring about accuracy?

Stick to concentrating on your own accuracy before you criticize someone else. Apparently you're not all that concerned about it when it comes to yourself.

You would not know a fact if it bit you on your wrinkled, crinkly Iowa sized ass.
You are an Obama sycophant. Your worship of this man is frightening.
Tell me, how many photos of Obama and/or his family adorn the walls of your home?

Look he may be a right wing icon, but what YOU are taking from him isn't.

You are using him to feed your fantasy that employers can pay unskilled labor the same as skilled labor, and that just isn't reality.

AGAIN you LIE about what I said. It's the only way you can operate. Even 'evil' unions have different pay scales based on skill level.

Then there goes the "living wage" argument!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Living wage...Pffft...That idea is formed on the notion of taking earnings for tasks completed to one of entitlement.
To all libs and pro union "thuggites"...The living wage will NEVER become a reality. Private enterprise will never allow it.

FJO,

You're thinking and your "facts" are as sloppy as your grammar and spelling. Take note, there is a reason that nobody takes you seriously.

Damn!!! You are tiresome. STFU!!!!

Of course, I'm "tiresome." I'm telling you the reality you don't want to hear.

And as usual with libs, when you tell the reality libs don't want to hear and CAN'T REFUTE, they are left to just sputtering and cussing.

Thank you for proving everything I said to be right.

You libs never let me down! :D

Oh, please don't flatter yourself. I don't want to hear what you have to say because I'm not into jibberish. I like rhyme and reason and you are short on both.

true. She overrates her wit & over use of smileys.

If you cared about facts, you'd care about how you communicate. Cating about facts requires caring about accuracy. It's the same thing. You're sloppy with your writing and you're sloppy with your "facts". When are you going to start caring about accuracy?

Stick to concentrating on your own accuracy before you criticize someone else. Apparently you're not all that concerned about it when it comes to yourself.

This from the person who is having a fit, because no one takes her op seriously.
Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you lie like that?? I couldn't care less what you think. And why do you post with all of those lkaughing smilies?? Makes you appear a little strange.

FJO,

If you cared about facts, you'd care about how you communicate. Cating about facts requires caring about accuracy. It's the same thing. You're sloppy with your writing and you're sloppy with your "facts". When are you going to start caring about accuracy?

I do. No one is perfect. I just make an effort. I make mistakes, but I correct myself.

If you think that this somehow makes what I said to TM inaccurate, then I think you are mistaken. I don't exactly see why you are objecting to the fact that I am concerned enough about her to give her advice instead of just ripping into her as a horrible person. I want her to be better. I am not out to get her. I want you to be better too.

This from the person who is having a fit, because no one takes her op seriously.
Hypocrisy, thy name is liberal!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you lie like that?? I couldn't care less what you think. And why do you post with all of those lkaughing smilies?? Makes you appear a little strange.
You of all people labeling another as "strange"....
Hello pot. This is kettle. You're black!
From now on, your moniker ceases to be rinata..Your new username is "RT"....For "Room Temperature IQ".
How does it feel to be outsmarted by a door knob?

Forum List

Back