Republican ticket for 2012!!!

Cold Fusion38

SUPER GENIUS
Palin/Prejan.........The Mavricks of the catwalk tour 2012. I don't thing the Republican party could do much better right now. But hey if you can think of a better Republican ticket let's hear it.

I know I started this as a joke but I would like to hear who you think could run a good campaign. As liberal as I am I WOULD have voted for McCain in 2000 even after Rove set the attack dogs against him even going so far as to question his service to our country and his time as a Viet Nam POW!!! What a piece of shit Rove is.

I could definitely endourse a Palin/Prejean ticket
or a Palin/Bachman ticket
or a Palin/anyone ticket

Palin/Prejan Vs. Hillary/Nancy Think how that would be as a catfight :cool:

Blood and fur all OVER the stage.....Thats scary. I don't think Hillary will go again and I think I was the first to say she would be Sec of State. Hillary would NOT be good for the party there are just WAY too many people in the Republican base that would FREAK OUT and get out the vote for ANYONE with an (R) next to their name. The same reason I didn't want her to win the nomination.

I could definitely endourse a Palin/Prejean ticket
or a Palin/Bachman ticket
or a Palin/anyone ticket

So you think you can win with the 20% of the most extreme Republican party? Remember you will ALSO have to win some indepenents and there is NO WAY you would do that with Palin on the ticket. As for Bachman she is an embarresment to her party, she should have her mouth wired shut before she does any more damage to her party. Palin AND Bachman are the most EXTREME of the Rep party and won't get any votes from the moderates or independents.

If you want to win the 2012 election you had better get WAY more moderate. Like I said before I WOULD have voted for McCain but this time around he was kissing ass of all the religious REICH and his "Straight Talk Express" became the U-Turn crash and burn.

Pffft, it would be a small upgrade over the current administration.......

I doubt Palin would run for President or Vice President... why should she?

It's too early for this.

If this were November 2005 would anyone have suggested Obama to be the Democratic ticket?

I doubt Palin would run for President or Vice President... why should she?

Don't you mean why DID she?

Yes she did but why should she again?

It's clear that the Obama Presidency and Democrat control of Congress is and will remain a dismal failure.

The American people with the exception of cultist Obama followers will and are coming to their senses at electing any more novices to the Office of the Presidency. They will want an established statesman and one that has business savvy to get us out of the mess being created before our very eyes, with no hope of changing it's obvious tragic direction.

Democrats are stuck with Obama in the 2012 election...that fact will be obvious after the 2010 election..

Last edited:
I don't think Pailin would run for Vice but WHO could she get to run as Vice who could be moderate enough to undo all the damage Palin would do to the Republican party? You had better get Palin out of your mind for Pres because she is WAY to radical to get elected.

Forum List

Back