Republican slogans for 2012 ?

b-hussein-obama.jpg

Dude, seriously... I think I shit myself.

Thanks!

"Vote for the old white guy"

"We see black people"

"Because the top 1% DESERVE our vote for more tax breaks"

"MediCare? Who needs MediCare?"

The Dems:

"Just vote for the black guy"

"Because the people that pay no taxes, need tax breaks"

"We see Jewish people"

"Jobs, who needs jobs?"

Ah, I think the GOP will come up with something.
It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early for the DNC to start celebrating.
Or anyone, for that matter.

It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early for the DNC to start celebrating.

You didn't get the memo? There will be no election, 135% of Americans and the Irish want Obama to be POTUS again. Case closed.

You didn't get the memo? There will be no election, 135% of Americans and the Irish want Obama to be POTUS again. Case closed.

After a free and fair election Obama will get 99% of the popular vote. The other 1% will mysteriously disappear.

Are there any?

We can't be expecting to win on gun rights and our promise to rid the world of abortion through small religious government in your bedroom and capital punishment despite the commandment.

Help me out. Unless Obama flubs something like "peace" in the Middle East on a more than usual level what will the GOP run on?

Healthcare is a mess of an issue. Everyone wants every new expensive treatment to extend their lives so new costs are popping up every day.

The economy? Maybe if it tanks again, worse. The "OMG look at the Obama deficit" cries don't motivate Reagan or Bush Republicans to vote Republican.

Small government? You lose Oregon already thanks to John Ashcroft getting big government religion involved in their right to self determination.

That leaves tax cuts and the promise of more deficits and credit card living unless Obama flubs something up big time. Maybe an illegal alien working for Tyson Chicken will blow up a building and create some racial hatred. There is always that "hope".

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

WIN

Let me propose this for the GOP's slogan

We got ours, GET YOURS.
It's to the point and expresses the basic sentiment of so much of the party.

Are there any?

We can't be expecting to win on gun rights and our promise to rid the world of abortion through small religious government in your bedroom and capital punishment despite the commandment.

Help me out. Unless Obama flubs something like "peace" in the Middle East on a more than usual level what will the GOP run on?

Healthcare is a mess of an issue. Everyone wants every new expensive treatment to extend their lives so new costs are popping up every day.

The economy? Maybe if it tanks again, worse. The "OMG look at the Obama deficit" cries don't motivate Reagan or Bush Republicans to vote Republican.

Small government? You lose Oregon already thanks to John Ashcroft getting big government religion involved in their right to self determination.

That leaves tax cuts and the promise of more deficits and credit card living unless Obama flubs something up big time. Maybe an illegal alien working for Tyson Chicken will blow up a building and create some racial hatred. There is always that "hope".

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

WIN

Good question.
Actually, no, I'm not.
Just looked at my home's value at Zillow and not so good.

In any event -
Pardon me while I grab $75 and go fill up. ....

"Destroy the New World Order, abolish the plutocratic kleptocracy and the global fascist dictatorship, and free us from the chains of authoritarian control, mass manipulation, international bankers and the monetary system."

Forum List

Back