Republican slogans for 2012 ?

Need to Work?

Need Quality Health Care?

Need to Keep More of What You Earn?

The answer is simple, Vote Republican.....and we will ship your ass to Iraq.

Iraq is a coosh job right now. Next to nothing going on.

That might have been the point. :lol:

My nephew is there. He told me; "We have met the enemy and he has bored us to death."

Apparently bordom is king over there.

Are there any?

We can't be expecting to win on gun rights and our promise to rid the world of abortion through small religious government in your bedroom and capital punishment despite the commandment.

Help me out. Unless Obama flubs something like "peace" in the Middle East on a more than usual level what will the GOP run on?

Healthcare is a mess of an issue. Everyone wants every new expensive treatment to extend their lives so new costs are popping up every day.

The economy? Maybe if it tanks again, worse. The "OMG look at the Obama deficit" cries don't motivate Reagan or Bush Republicans to vote Republican.

Small government? You lose Oregon already thanks to John Ashcroft getting big government religion involved in their right to self determination.

That leaves tax cuts and the promise of more deficits and credit card living unless Obama flubs something up big time. Maybe an illegal alien working for Tyson Chicken will blow up a building and create some racial hatred. There is always that "hope".

"Hope and Change"

I got a few.

Vote Republican - We wrecked it before..and we can wreck it again.

Vote Republican - Come on..admit it. You miss the fear mongering.

Vote Republican - Because whatever you are for..we are against it!

Vote GOP: We learned our lesson. Have you?
Vote GOP: Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?
Vote GOP: Get Uncle Sam out of your wallet and out of your life.

Actually..those aren't bad.

How about if instead of a GOP slogan, we have an American Slogan

"If you're currently in office, your ass is GONE, stop fucking up our country"

Vote GOP...Intolerance is a Beautiful Thing.

Vote GOP...Because we've rigged the machines anyways.

Vote GOP...Or else we'll take away YOUR right to marry too.

Vote GOP...Perpetual War for fun and profit.

Vote GOP...or be considered UnAmerican and maybe even less than human.

Ok, I'm just having fun here....tho they WERE selling t-shirts at the 1996 RNC convention here in San Diego with the first saying on it.

"Vote for the old white guy"

"We see black people"

"Because the top 1% DESERVE our vote for more tax breaks"

"MediCare? Who needs MediCare?"

Are there any?

We can't be expecting to win on gun rights and our promise to rid the world of abortion through small religious government in your bedroom and capital punishment despite the commandment.

Help me out. Unless Obama flubs something like "peace" in the Middle East on a more than usual level what will the GOP run on?

Healthcare is a mess of an issue. Everyone wants every new expensive treatment to extend their lives so new costs are popping up every day.

The economy? Maybe if it tanks again, worse. The "OMG look at the Obama deficit" cries don't motivate Reagan or Bush Republicans to vote Republican.

Small government? You lose Oregon already thanks to John Ashcroft getting big government religion involved in their right to self determination.

That leaves tax cuts and the promise of more deficits and credit card living unless Obama flubs something up big time. Maybe an illegal alien working for Tyson Chicken will blow up a building and create some racial hatred. There is always that "hope".

"Was that the CHANGE you were looking for"

"You can Hope all you want but real Change comes with true leadership"

Forum List

Back