Republican Senators Blast Court Nominee for Remarks About Alito

Obama can't seem to separate himself from the most radical elements of society.

I see you don't know much about Alito and his rulings.

I'm not referring to Liu's statements on Alito, but his overall statements in general on a great many matters. The man is very much outside the mainstream of America and does not belong on any court.

Thank goodness Bork didn't make it to the Supremes, isn't it?

Now post the equivalent from Olberman or admit you are full of it.
:lol: your unbelievable, sonny
You didn't post any equivalent quote from Olberman so BY DEFAULT you have admitted you are full of it.

No, I'm not a crazy asshole with all the quotes taken out of context like edthe$ynic. That guy is a crazy asshole that's full of it.
I've learned to listen for myself and be able to formulate my own opinion on a person that I have watched or listened to.
IOW, you got nothing so you stoop to personal attacks like a typical CON$ervative.
Thank you.

You didn't post any equivalent quote from Olberman so BY DEFAULT you have admitted you are full of it.

No, I'm not a crazy asshole with all the quotes taken out of context like edthe$ynic. That guy is a crazy asshole that's full of it.
I've learned to listen for myself and be able to formulate my own opinion on a person that I have watched or listened to.
IOW, you got nothing so you stoop to personal attacks like a typical CON$ervative.
Thank you.

Personal attacks are not typical to conservatives. They are common with all people who at times get frustrated during a conversation, but you already knew that.

Forum List

Back