Republican Senator - family values!

Homosexuality is a funny topic. It brings out the idiotic element from both Left and Right.

"Homosexuality is a gift from God!" say the ever-so-tolerant Christians. Are you kidding? Tell that to the homosexuals being strung up by the Muslims. If homosexuality is a gift from God, then it is right up there with His other gifts bestowed upon random innocent childen, like Down's syndrome, spina bifada and childhood leukemia.

"Homosexuals are sissy-boy faggots" shout the moron-Right, between drinks. When these pathetic little men die, their particular circle of hell will be to be endlessly sodomized by an insatiably horny Alexander the Great and a few hundred big hulking Greek warriors from the Sacred Band of Thebes.

In fact, homosexuality will soon be a thing of the past. Among males anyway it almost certainly has biological roots -- perhaps genetic, perhaps the result of some biochemical insult in the womb. (This is why it is so hard for de-homosexualized homosexuals to stay straight, even when they get "cured" by fundies and even get married. Their biological impulses are too strong -- like the difficulty straight men have remaining faithful to one woman.)

Within a few decades, we will be able to control for that. We will either be able to ensure that no fetus is exposed to whatever makes homosexuals, or we will be able to control the genetic package passed on to fetuses.

And since no normal parent wants a homosexual son -- no matter what hypocritical rubbish liberals pretend to believe about the subject -- homosexual males will soon become a very rare breed. (This may be a bad thing for humanity -- there is some evidence that male homosexuality is associated with various kinds of creativity. But no matter. Mothers don't have children for the good of humanity.)

Of course, just as some deaf people demand the right to deliberately produce deaf babies, there will be homosexuals who will demand -- and probably get -- the right to produce and raise homosexual children. But the numbers will be very small, compared to the present.

(If there is anyone I have not made angry with this post, please let me know.)

Me.

Can you double the chili next time? :D

Diuretic: Damn! But then you are probably a cold-blooded Nordic of some sort. They take a little extra provocation.

Diuretic: Damn! But then you are probably a cold-blooded Nordic of some sort. They take a little extra provocation.

:lol:

I'm torn Doug, the Irish side of me wants to go nuts and the stiff upper-lip English side of me is telling the Irish side of me to "quieten down old chap".

But the Australian bit of me kicked in and after some discussion we decided to have a beer and play nicely with each other :lol:

Forum List

Back