Republican Senator Admits Palin Lack Experience

This thread from 2008 is being revived why? I smell Obama's campaign is very insecure about Palin right now possible entering the race at the convention and getting the nomination. I read a while back that team Obama was hiring thousands of people to swamp the political message boards with attacks on the GOP, especially Palin. Looks like it started.

There is an article on Yahoo! about how Rep. Senator Chuck Hagel questions the credentials of Vice Presidential Candidate Sarah Palin. Cant post it because I can not put in links apparently until my 15th post. Can anyone do me the honor of posting the link and getting the discussion kicked off? Thanks in advance.

You know it is bad when even a Republican will admit that Palin lacks the necessary experience to run a country. Granted, Hagel seems pretty liberal from everything I have read, but it is still telling. It is clear Palin is just on the ticket to garner the Hillary vote, which admittedly is a smart move politically, but has terrible/non existent credentials. I do not understand all of the Palin hype. If she was a man, everyone would be calling McCain an idiot right now.

A Senator calling a Governor "inexperienced"---:clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGhy8LVwAo]Newt Gingrich asked about Palin's Experience. Checkmate. - YouTube[/ame]

I can't remember how many Democrats said Obama lacked the experience, but one comes to mind: Joe Biden.

Here is the difference. Obama is not an idiot. He is not a runner up beauty queen, or a failed ESPN reporter...

He kind of knows more than palin does about pretty much everything.
This is one thing we will agree on Obama did more than Palin on how to run up over 5 trillion dollars of debt in less than four years there is no denying that so I won't even try.

When he took over the office, what exactly was he supposed to do, allow us to go into another depression?

I am being serious here.

Here is the difference. Obama is not an idiot. He is not a runner up beauty queen, or a failed ESPN reporter...

He kind of knows more than palin does about pretty much everything.
This is one thing we will agree on Obama did more than Palin on how to run up over 5 trillion dollars of debt in less than four years there is no denying that so I won't even try.

When he took over the office, what exactly was he supposed to do, allow us to go into another depression?

I am being serious here.
Why do you presume we would have gone into another depression because Obama keep saying it ? Less than half of the auto bail out money has been repaid and it's unlikely it all will be and my opinion is the automakers could have gone through the normal bankruptcy procedures and made it. Obamacare is costing more than was said despite the fact they tried to back end most of the cost to into effect in 2014 well after the election and it did nothing to avert this alleged depression we were heading for the CBO say's that the Presidents proposed 2013 budget would add 6 trillion plus to the deficit over the next decade all this from the candidate who claimed he would cut the deficit in half in his first term.

Forum List

Back