Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/opinion/sunday/dowd-Of-Mad-Men-Mad-Women-and-Meat-Loaf.html?_r=0

Last week, Richard Mourdock, a Senate candidate in Indiana, said in a debate that “even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape, that it is something that God intended to happen.”

Mitt was certainly no profile in courage after Mourdock’s comment blew up. He didn’t take back his endorsement. He hid from reporters on his plane, and even dodged his usual custom of giving a reporter a birthday hug. Instead, he broadcast a birthday message to her on the intercom from the safety of first class.

What a fucking coward.

jtpr, and 2ndAmendment too, and all the rest of you imagining yourselves to be "christians":

Like I said, you can bet your last french fry that rich republican women will be having abortions. It's been historically proven. Now, if they're the bastions of religious piety, why do they have abortions while their men say other women can't? You're of course full of crap as nothing of the sort has been "historically proven".

Think really really hard about the vacation bible school you went to (I know damn well most of you never regularly attend church.) Did the God they taught about speak to ancient prophets? Yes. Did the God they taught about speak to modern politicians? No. Never. So in the past two years all of the sudden these old fucks are able to both hear and interpret the REAL God's will? No. Actually I not only attend church "regularly", I preach at my church and others "regularly" and yes, God speaks to modern politicians, and for that matter to all His people every time they pick up His word and read it. But you'd of course know nothing about that would you?

They created a god in their own image, a miserable, desperate, closeted asshole that hates and villifies the poor (Jesus helped the poor,) hates women (Jesus was known for giving women more equality - a radical thing in those days,) hates other races and religions (Jesus wasn't like that,) favors the rich (you know, the camel through the eye of a needle...) Lol. spoken like the ignorant, Godless, liberal, heathen you are.

Yer goddamn right I don't worship that false idol that the bible warns against. You are fools for doing so.

Is there a Presbyterian church near you? Go there. A lot. Every week between now and New Year's. The enlightenment will do you a great deal of good. You'll be much happier when you return to the right path. No need to thanks. As long as you support the things God detests, there's not a damn thing you can teach me about the Christian faith.

Forum List

Back