Republican Senate Candidate a Birther

Your home country is Chicago?

See i was born in the country of the United States.

But apparently you weren't born in the country of the United States. ....

See I wouldn't say that, some asshole from France might think I was a Yankee or born in faggots Ville California...

Sorry you don't consider yourself to be part of the United States.

Oh I am, but not part of the libtards anti constitution part of the United states.

LOL- not a surprise that the person who clearly has never read the constitution also believes that parts of the United States are not parts of the United States.

Birther- lol
They are the gift that keeps on giving. I must confess the guilty pleasure which has me bring up birtherism from time to time.

Yep.

I specifically said, "look at any of you liberals" YOu libs don't all loo alike. Obviously I was not referring to your literal "looks" but suggesting that one look at your actions, policies and ideology.

Which, to any traditional American, does not "look" like one of US.
Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican.

Because Americans voted by a large margin to elect Barack Obama twice- despite the lies of Birthers like Trump.

It is completely understandable that any reasonable person would find it hard to believe that you people are really Americans, as they learned to define the term as they were children.

Not to any 'reasonable' person- only to partisan nutjobs like you.

Because Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by both popular- and electoral vote.

Said the lefty trying to distract from the fact that he admitted that he got my point, that Birthism is not race based.

Because even though he now knows, if he didn't already, that it is not race based, he still wants to use that lie to smear people in the future.

Says the contard Birther who has declared that Birthers are not racists.......

Tell us again which is the only President that you Birthers have ever asked for a birth certificate from?

maxresdefault.jpg

Your words, from above.

"Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican."

That is your admission that you understand my point, that the difference is ideological and cultural.

Now you are trying to walk it back, because you realized that you CAN'T give up a chance to race bait.

You already admitted my point.

Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican.

Because Americans voted by a large margin to elect Barack Obama twice- despite the lies of Birthers like Trump.

It is completely understandable that any reasonable person would find it hard to believe that you people are really Americans, as they learned to define the term as they were children.

Because Americans elected Barack Obama twice- by both popular- and electoral vote.

Said the lefty trying to distract from the fact that he admitted that he got my point, that Birthism is not race based.

Because even though he now knows, if he didn't already, that it is not race based, he still wants to use that lie to smear people in the future.

Tell us again which is the only President that you Birthers have ever asked for a birth certificate from?

maxresdefault.jpg

Your words, from above.

"Clearly your definition of a 'traditional American' is a Conservative Republican."

That is your admission that you understand my point, that the difference is ideological and cultural.

Now you are trying to walk it back, because you realized that you CAN'T give up a chance to race bait.

"Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Yep- when you look at Obama- you have a hard time believing he is an American.

Hmmmm what is it about his looks again?

upload_2018-2-14_10-1-58.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Your words, from above.

"Hey, let's face it, look at Obama. Hell, look at any of you liberals.

It is hard to believe that you are really Americans.

Yep- when you look at Obama- you have a hard time believing he is an American.

Hmmmm what is it about his looks again?

View attachment 176698

Your words, from above.

Forum List

Back