Republican Sen.'s McCain and Hagel endorse Kerry, NOT BUSH

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Psychoblues, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Just kidding you. They only refuted the Bush Admin. claim that Kerry was soft on defense and went on to say that over a period of years that many votes by Senators might be fodder for inaccurate portrayals of one's character. But, that's politics, ain't it?

John Kerry is not and has never been "soft on defense" of this nation, so get that out of your silly little heads. John Kerry is a genuine Veteran and chose not to use his political ties to intevene in his time to serve our great country like many others did. John Kerry, even without his medals and commendations, is a much truer American and Hero than any of his detractors, IMHO.

2. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    His voting record speaks otherwise.

3. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Nah, his voting record speaks truth !

4. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    You're just confused, jimnyc. But given the criterion of your shallow view you can say the same about 100% of the others in the Senate. Again, bearing in mind that you know little about politics or politicians or Senate Votes overall, John Kerry, like John McCain nd Chuck Hagel said, "IS NOT WEAK ON DEFENSE". I'll leave the particulars for you to search out and devine for yourself. Tsk, tsk.

5. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    And what puts you in a position of any authority concerning politics ?

Please enlighten me.

6. Psychoblues

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    54 years of life and 21 years in an elected office and over thirty years of actively studying the habits, propensities and ideologies of both candidates and parties. Politics appears on the surface to be a system of constant dichotomy, eric, but ideolgy and result prevail, don't you agree?

7. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    My shallow view? You're just another piece of shit who is fucking clueless about what he speaks. Go away, troll.

8. Bullypulpit

Bullypulpit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +379
    Jim is that your evil twin talking, or did you forget your meds again?

Kerry did his time in 'Nam. Dubbyuh did his time in a cushy sinecure with the Texas Air Force, which he ducked out of early. So, who's got the bigger cojones? I'd be surpised if that Dubbyuh, being the puppet he is, has any at all. Come to think of it, he DOES look like Howdy-Doody. Of course, Dick Cheney's Buffalo Bob...Got his arm up Dubbyuh's butt, movin his lips an' all. Clarabel the Clown is played by Donald Rumsfeld. :D

9. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    This wasn't about war records, this was whether or not Kerry has been soft on defense. His record states an emphatic yes.

10. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes here we do agree.

I notice that you have used the term public office a couple of times, please tell me you are not talking about a school board, or a local hick town. I do respect you 54 years on earth, yet that lends nothing to your knowledge of the internal workings of modern politics.