Republican Scott Walker Admits Lying About Union-Busting Provision

Somehow I doubt this thread has anything close to the full story...

Anyways, I don't support the stealing of tax payers money to make union leaders rich and finance politicians campaigns.

Anyways...unions don't steal tax payer money. If you got your info from someplace other than Limbaugh or Faux Ooze, you would know that.

I will bet you anything you listen to Fox/Rush/Beck and Palin more than I do... And that's where you get much your "news".

Heck I do not even listen to CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, etc.
So you are yet again mistaken.

Somehow I doubt this thread has anything close to the full story...

Anyways, I don't support the stealing of tax payers money to make union leaders rich and finance politicians campaigns.

Once it's paid to the workers the money becomes theirs and is no longer your concern.

Good to know you believe in taxation without representation, lol... you owned yourself, what else needs to be said?

Explain how it's "Taxation Without Representation". I can't wait for this!!

Could you explain to me how not automatically withdrawaling union dues from members paychecks is a bad thing? I can't imagine there is no overhead cost to do that. Why should the government be acting as the unions due collector?

Employers do that, whether they are private or the government.
Should govt employers be exempt from something private industry does?

Many private employers employees are paid with tax dollars as well.
Martin Marietta?

Look, there is something fundamentaly wrong with the notion of giving public unions the right to collectively bargain for pay and benefits with the very same politicians that they give millions of dollars to for re-election. Plus it gives thoise unions way too much power and influence to the point where almost every state is going bankrupt in large part due to extravagant public pensions.

Exactly. Something that even FDR, the father of the New Deal, was wise enough to recognize and hence completely oppose the legality of public sector unions altogether.

Anyways...unions don't steal tax payer money. If you got your info from someplace other than Limbaugh or Faux Ooze, you would know that.

I will bet you anything you listen to Fox/Rush/Beck and Palin more than I do... And that's where you get much your "news".

Heck I do not even listen to CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, etc.
So you are yet again mistaken.

I had to go back and see if I quoted you... Nope... Looks like you were mistaken.

Once it's paid to the workers the money becomes theirs and is no longer your concern.

Good to know you believe in taxation without representation, lol... you owned yourself, what else needs to be said?

Money is take...
Wasted to make Union leaders and Politicians rich...
Most people don't want that no matter what party they side with...
So keeping it going would be ............

Money is take...

There is no law that says you have to join a union. People want to join unions.

Money is take...

Swing and a miss.

I'm still looking for the "Taxation Without Representation" part.

Money is take...

There is no law that says you have to join a union. People want to join unions.

Exactly. Even in Closed Shop states if you don't want to join a Union you can seek employment elsewhere. And some of those who don't belong are jealous and want to drag the union members down to their level.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back