Republican Racism: Going to far on Latinos

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
I think this King is way over the line, and sounds like some supremist describing the difference between whites an blacks, cept this is white and browns. Why would any Latino vote for republicans?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGx08bB2Uco&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Steve King's Sixth Sense[/ame]

This is one of the dumbest fucking things on the internet.

How did you post this tripe and keep a strsight face?

Why would Spanish people fall for this shit? How fucking dumb do you think they are to buy into this as anything more than tasteless comedy?

fyi, Latino indicates a Male hispanic.

And they would vote conservative if they worked thier asses off to become citizens and want to keep the criminals out of this country. For all you know it's the reason some of them came.

It is quite easy actually. And when did reality of racism blantingly displayed, become dumb?

Why would Spanish people fall for this shit? How fucking dumb do you think they are to buy into this as anything more than tasteless comedy?

Fall for racism and demeaning statements by republicans. I personly think you are dumber that sack of rocks, and probably have no moral or ethical values ~ typical republican.

fyi Only in your dreams.

[/QUOTE]

And they would vote conservative if they worked thier asses off to become citizens and want to keep the criminals out of this country. For all you know it's the reason some of them came.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't see hard work & racism & criminals having any connection. ie. For instance, you may work hard, but your bitch wife is a whore and your kids are sluts, but you will vote for me, won't you, because I am a neocon.

It is quite easy actually. And when did reality of racism blantingly displayed, become dumb?

Fall for racism and demeaning statements by republicans. I personly think you are dumber that sack of rocks, and probably have no moral or ethical values ~ typical republican.

fyi Only in your dreams.

And they would vote conservative if they worked thier asses off to become citizens and want to keep the criminals out of this country. For all you know it's the reason some of them came.[/QUOTE]

No, I don't see hard work & racism & criminals having any connection. ie. For instance, you may work hard, but your bitch wife is a whore and your kids are sluts, but you will vote for me, won't you, because I am a neocon.[/QUOTE]

"your bitch wife is a whore and your kids are sluts, "

Thanks for letting me know you lack the basics of manhood to have an adult conversation.

Are you upset that you fell for the editing? Or do you not realize that it was edited? :eusa_drool:

Either way, thanks for letting me know that your parents failed to teach you the basics in manners. assuming you have both a mom and dad. :lol:

Sounds like many right wingers have King's sixth sense. They just know that people are illegal because of how they dress and talk. There's a real bunch of Americans for you. Y'all shame us.

Yeah! Look at how Republicans treated Miguel Estrada! Shameful!

Oh wait! That was the Dems.

Nevermind

Why can't Republicans treat Latinos like the Dems did and conduct syphilis experiments on them?

What the fuck is wrong with the GOP?

fyi Only in your dreams.

And they would vote conservative if they worked thier asses off to become citizens and want to keep the criminals out of this country. For all you know it's the reason some of them came.

No, I don't see hard work & racism & criminals having any connection. ie. For instance, you may work hard, but your bitch wife is a whore and your kids are sluts, but you will vote for me, won't you, because I am a neocon.[/QUOTE]

"your bitch wife is a whore and your kids are sluts, "

Thanks for letting me know you lack the basics of manhood to have an adult conversation.

Are you upset that you fell for the editing? Or do you not realize that it was edited? :eusa_drool:

Either way, thanks for letting me know that your parents failed to teach you the basics in manners. assuming you have both a mom and dad. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I don't believe that about your family for a moment, but I am making a point to you, if Latinos see this as racist and demeaning, why would they vote for a republican? If you said that about my family I wouldn't vote for you. I wouldn't vote for a white supremist if he had bells on his toes. You just pass over racists like Duke & his crowd. See what I mean. And I apologize for showing your family in poor light, I am sure they are not.

My wife is of Mexican descent. Her family lived in Texas when they won their independence from Mexico. Her father,mother, and brother all are registered republicans. And my sisters husband was Puerto Rican, he also was registered republican. You cannot paint with such a broad brush. Nor can you expect people not to know that was a very edited clip.

Did the Democrats infect you with STDs in the 1940s without penicillin like the Guatemalan mental patients?

Forum List

Back