republican quits race after his name turns up on brothel list

Wouldn't ask that if it were a Dem.... Dems do not stand for family values, so they can get away with this kind of crap.

Just ask the guy who got a knob job in the woods at a rest area... or A. Weiner, or B.J. Clinton or, well you get the idea.

Clinton actually did get a blowjob and lied about it. I spoke up and was against him for lying about it.

Weiner only sent pics of his junk. No penetration was involved, cigar or otherwise.

Not enough Dem's give a crap... very seldom are their feet held to the fire.

At least the GOP has a circled firing squad... which isn't always a good thing if ya ask me, but at least they care.

Is that why david (diaper boy) Vitter was re elected after he was caught visiting the DC madam?

Mike Horner Quits After his Name Surfaces as Brothel Client in Police Investigation | Sunshine State News

Florida Rep. Mike Horner abruptly ended his re-election campaign Monday after his name surfaced on a brothel client list.

As such, he has become part of an Orlando-area racketeering investigation involving a prostitution ring.

Horner, a former deputy whip who chaired the appropriations subcommittee for transportation and economic development, has reportedly

I wonder how many Dems are on that list who won't quit the race because they have no shame.

Yes, only republicans get caught doing unsavory things. :rolleyes:

This kind of tu quoque logical fallacy is very much in evidence in this topic!

From both sides, I agree. Let me know the next time TruthMatters criticizes the a democrat. You'll find her in a thread, usually started by a conservative about a democrat scandal, posting about conservatives that did something wrong.

It's the old paradigm. Most will not criticize their own. I find it refreshing to see conservatives admit things about Mitt Romney. I NEVER see a Obama supporter posting critical information of the president. It's all crickets on that.

One doesn't criticize the Messiah, there are eternal consequences on the line. That and it would make them a "racist".

Last edited:
What kind of numb-nut politician gives his real name to a brothel?

Talk about thinking with the wrong head!

So is this guy a Family Values guy?

Wouldn't ask that if it were a Dem.... Dems do not stand for family values, so they can get away with this kind of crap.

Just ask the guy who got a knob job in the woods at a rest area... or A. Weiner, or B.J. Clinton or, well you get the idea.

It's the Dems that stand against violence against women. It's the Dems that stand against deadbeat dads. It's the Dems that stand for marriage equality. It's the Dems that stand for a strong middle class. It's the Dems that stand for educational funding. It's the Dems that stand for universal healthcare. It's the Dems that stand for freedom of choice regarding family planning.

Those are family values of substance. They're not the dogmatic bullshit coming from the faux religious right.

When Republicans raise the bar with their family values rhetoric, they set themselves up for stuff like this.

And when you set the bar as low as Democrats do, you'll never be disappointed with the scum you get or care. Congrats!

Newt, Vitter, Rush, George Will, etc.. They're all yours.

Shit for brains, I already ackowledged it happens on both sides. If you're going to participate, you need to be aware of what's being said in the thread. The difference is, we hold our people to a standard. You don't give a shit what your's do.

David Villaraigosa?.

Wow, the list of DEMOCRAT scumbags is ENDLESS.

But, that's all OK, BECAUSE they are Democrats.
David Villaraigosa? you mean Antonio Villaraigosa scumbag

Is that all you got? That I typed in the wrong first name for the scumbag mayor of LA LA Land?

Typical playground bully tripe.

Recess is over, son. Go smoke some dope in the boys bathroom.

David Villaraigosa?.

Wow, the list of DEMOCRAT scumbags is ENDLESS.

But, that's all OK, BECAUSE they are Democrats.

Is that all you got? That I typed in the wrong first name for the scumbag mayor of LA LA Land?

I heard from an anonymous source, quite credible I believe, that he doesn't own enough dick to get into the boys bathroom...

I heard from an anonymous source, quite credible I believe, that he doesn't own enough dick to get into the boys bathroom...

alanfig.jpg

pillsbury_doughboy.jpg
tumblr_m4198wm8Uw1r7s91uo1_400.jpg

0.jpg
So please explain below!​

tumblr_m95xd3NSFi1rpldkxo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back