republican quits race after his name turns up on brothel list

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Last edited:
Mike Horner Quits After his Name Surfaces as Brothel Client in Police Investigation | Sunshine State News

Florida Rep. Mike Horner abruptly ended his re-election campaign Monday after his name surfaced on a brothel client list.

As such, he has become part of an Orlando-area racketeering investigation involving a prostitution ring.

Horner, a former deputy whip who chaired the appropriations subcommittee for transportation and economic development, has reportedly

Giggidy.

(Honestly, both sides of the aisle indulge in occasional side trim. Stupid them, for believing a politician has true anonymity.)

What kind of numb-nut politician gives his real name to a brothel?

Talk about thinking with the wrong head!

So is this guy a Family Values guy?

Didn't Barney Frank's boy toy run a service out of the esteemed senator's home? Hey TM, could you dig up the facts on that for us?

Just read it in its entirety and basically whatever republican runs in his stead will probably win. The democratic candidate has only raised $6,000. If that's all it takes, I should run down there.

Yeah, so I just googled "Mike Horner Florida family values" just for fun, and one of the results looked like this:

2qmhg1k.gif

So I clicked on it...

3321iwz.gif

What kind of numb-nut politician gives his real name to a brothel?

Talk about thinking with the wrong head!

So is this guy a Family Values guy?

I understand that he and Bill Clinton were close friends.

But according to uninformed sources, fucking Harry Reid can dispose of bodies for the Mafia and use his Senator privileges to transport cocaine for the Medellin drug cartel and there's not a peep.

Oopsie!

Huck PAC and I are pleased to endorse Mike Horner in his re-election bid for the Florida State House, district 37. Mike has distinguished himself as a commonsense conservative leader in the Florida Legislature, a committed economic and social conservative who does not shy away from the tough fights.

Mike is a true leader – fighting Florida’s problems and remaining true to his conservative family values.

Mike Horner understands the limited role government should play in our lives and our economy. I enthusiastically endorse him for re-election.

Please join me in supporting Mike Horner – let’s send him back to Tallahassee.

Huck PAC - Blogs - Huck PAC Endorses Mike Horner For State House In Florida

Yes, that's Mike Huckabee's PAC.

Rep. Hornier from Kissymee! Gone Limp in the 42nd, limps and drips out the back door... in a conservative style!:clap2:

Do we have a few less supporters in the ranks?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPWTZgoD_L4]Conservatives support Mike Horner - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Mike Horner Quits After his Name Surfaces as Brothel Client in Police Investigation | Sunshine State News

Florida Rep. Mike Horner abruptly ended his re-election campaign Monday after his name surfaced on a brothel client list.

As such, he has become part of an Orlando-area racketeering investigation involving a prostitution ring.

Horner, a former deputy whip who chaired the appropriations subcommittee for transportation and economic development, has reportedly

Clinton used a cigar to have sex with Monica. Cheated on his wife.And he LIED about it and you guys say No big deal.. But all of a sudden a REP does it. It is a huge story.. Hypocrite!!

Clinton used a cigar to have sex with Monica. Cheated on his wife.And he LIED about it and you guys say No big deal.. But all of a sudden a REP does it. It is a huge story.. Hypocrite!!

Clinton seems kinky and normal. Didn't play in any panties unless approved by the owner. On the other hand conservatives, spend a lot of time messing around in other people's underwear and are not invited. Go figure

Dear God - who does he think he is ?

John Edwards ??

Bill Clinton ???

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_Vs5570pKw]Senator Larry Craig (R-ID) Chastises Bill Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

later

the mens dirty airport... way more nasty. Bubba used a clean office

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back