Republican Primaries - another Libtard conspiracy!!

idb

Gold Member
Dec 26, 2010
Could the Primaries be timed any worse for the challenging party when you have someone like Neutron following a scorched earth policy of "If you bastards don't give me the nomination I'll make sure none of you can win the presidency".

The struggling Democratic class-war narrative is suddenly given life and legitimacy by . . . Republicans! Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry make the case that private equity as practiced by Romney’s Bain Capital is nothing more than vulture capitalism looting companies and sucking them dry while casually destroying the lives of workers.

Richard Trumka of the AFL-CIO nods approvingly. Michael Moore wonders aloud whether Gingrich has stolen his staff. The assault on Bain/Romney instantly turns Obama’s class-war campaign from partisan attack into universal complaint.

Suddenly Romney’s wealth, practices and taxes take center stage. And why not? If leading Republicans are denouncing rapacious capitalism that enriches the 1 percent while impoverishing everyone else, should this not be the paramount issue in a campaign occurring at a time of economic distress?

Now, economic inequality is an important issue, but the idea that it is the cause of America’s current economic troubles is absurd. Yet, in a stroke, the Republicans have succeeded in turning a Democratic talking point — a last-ditch attempt to salvage reelection by distracting from their record — into a central focus of the nation’s political discourse.
Republicans legitimize Obama’s reelection rhetoric - The Washington Post

This can't be a coincidence...somehow it must have been manufactured by the Dems.
That Kenyan's a sneaky bastard like that!

The truth is the truth. It's usually even better in campaigns than lies.

Democrats don't give "legitimacy" to the truth. It can stand on it's own.

The truth is the truth. It's usually even better in campaigns than lies.

Democrats don't give "legitimacy" to the truth. It can stand on it's own.

'Legitimacy to Republicans and their supporters' is the point here I think.

:lol:
Could the Primaries be timed any worse for the challenging party when you have someone like Neutron following a scorched earth policy of "If you bastards don't give me the nomination I'll make sure none of you can win the presidency".

The struggling Democratic class-war narrative is suddenly given life and legitimacy by . . . Republicans! Newt Gingrich and Rick Perry make the case that private equity as practiced by Romney’s Bain Capital is nothing more than vulture capitalism looting companies and sucking them dry while casually destroying the lives of workers.

Richard Trumka of the AFL-CIO nods approvingly. Michael Moore wonders aloud whether Gingrich has stolen his staff. The assault on Bain/Romney instantly turns Obama’s class-war campaign from partisan attack into universal complaint.

Suddenly Romney’s wealth, practices and taxes take center stage. And why not? If leading Republicans are denouncing rapacious capitalism that enriches the 1 percent while impoverishing everyone else, should this not be the paramount issue in a campaign occurring at a time of economic distress?

Now, economic inequality is an important issue, but the idea that it is the cause of America’s current economic troubles is absurd. Yet, in a stroke, the Republicans have succeeded in turning a Democratic talking point — a last-ditch attempt to salvage reelection by distracting from their record — into a central focus of the nation’s political discourse.

This can't be a coincidence...somehow it must have been manufactured by the Dems.

Republican Primaries - another Libtard conspiracy!!

After 3 years of listening to the tea baggers and the neo cons call Obama the dumbest president in history and hundreds of variations of the same theme... this is your conclusion???

Turns out he is the first president in history to completely destroy the other parties nomination process without having to lift a finger?

Do y'all think he does it with voodoo dolls? :eek:

You people are laughable. Try taking some personal responsibility for your own actions and get back to us.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This can't be a coincidence...somehow it must have been manufactured by the :doubt:Dems.

Oh Lordie-lou!~ some of you folks are so bloody crazy!

This can't be a coincidence...somehow it must have been manufactured by the :doubt:Dems.

W.....w....wait a minute! Are you trying to tell us that the hilighted comments were not an attempt to be sarcastic? No........way!

W.....w....wait a minute! Are you trying to tell us that the hilighted comments were not an attempt to be sarcastic? No........way!

I thought he was being facetious too. Weird...

Yea man, we have this old guy in a robe, he stands outside the GOP candidates homes and says to them as they come out the doors, "You will attack your rivals with their real actions. Speak the truth about them". And they, having weak and easily influenced minds, do exactly that.

Thank you, Obi Wan:lol:

Maybe you are right.

Perhaps my IRONY detector is on the fritz.

Nevertheless I do stand by my theory that some of the folks on this board are freakin' nuts.

Note for example how often the attack by one GOPer upon a fellow GOPer is credited (by some the board's rabid haters) as having come from the DEMOCRATS?

I mean let's face it.

How fucking crazy does one have to be to LIE about something like that to a board where people actually pay attention to these internacine battles?

I am sure this is the meme going around in some circles. But remember back when Limbaugh launched "Operation Chaos" to screw up Democratic primaries.

Maybe it goes back to that! :lol:

I'm glad to see some of you guys got your coffee in you and realized the OP was oozing sarcasm.

Jeez

Oh quit this B.S. lefties. You voted for a junkie street hustler who idolized his alcoholic bigamist communist father and called his white grandmother who raised him a racist and now you want to make a case about republican conspiracy? Take a freaking walk.

Maybe you are right.

Perhaps my IRONY detector is on the fritz.

Nevertheless I do stand by my theory that some of the folks on this board are freakin' nuts.

Note for example how often the attack by one GOPer upon a fellow GOPer is credited (by some the board's rabid haters) as having come from the DEMOCRATS?

I mean let's face it.

How fucking crazy does one have to be to LIE about something like that to a board where people actually pay attention to these internacine battles?

That was kinda my point.
I couldn't help using using the OP to see how ridiculous an argument could be on this board before no-one will accept it at face value.

Nevertheless, the point in the quoted article is interesting - at the moment the Republican candidates are making the Democrats' arguments for them.
I've often thought that the timing of the Primary process, with it's associated self-destruction, can't be good for the party trying to unseat an incumbent.

OK...ya got me on this one! :lol: Dose not happen much...good job! :clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Forum List

Back