Republican presidential forum on jobs/are you watching?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIG11EXB404]Ron Paul challenges Gingrich's assertions about having balanced the budget - YouTube[/ame]

OPS!!! Better get out and vote for a .....liar!

Avory, why the fuck are you even posting here? Paul was too chicken shit to show up with the others. As such you refuse to watch it.

I'm actually interested in what could be our next presidents ideas.

Get lost.

Awww looky, I beat the crap outa Gramps again.... He better start posying dumb ass links to... well I dono... Shaman does it and it works for him, right?

Avory, why the fuck are you even posting here? Paul was too chicken shit to show up with the others. As such you refuse to watch it.

Get lost.

No you're not, that's why you like whoever is up in the polls, you always have and always will...

Anyways you're right Gramps, Paul is (lol) scared to go on stage with these great men. Take care and remember Gramps, vote Red, always... No matter what, always red. (R) Red... got that? Always, no matter how Progressive they are, not matter how many times you think "Well that is a horrible answer that I don't agree with at all in any way, and in fact attack Obama all the time about." No no no, just vote Red.

Get lost.

No you're not, that's why you like whoever is up in the polls, you always have and always will...

I liked both Cain and Newt and supported them before they rose in the polls. I also withdrew my support for them when they were still atop the polls.

You are a liar and a very shallow child. Paul is currently getting his ass whiped in Washingtons caucus. Why don't you go start a thread about how all of America is stupid for not supporting him.

Cry, cry, cry some more.

Forum List

Back