Republican Presidential Candidates Debate: 09/07/11

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
8 PM Eastern Time

This is gonna be some MUST SEE T.V.!!!!!!

(ZERO Murdoch-participation!!!)

"NBC News and POLITICO will moderate the debate, and it will be co-hosted by NBC Nighlty News anchor Brian Williams and POLITICO's editor-in-chief John Harris."

GOP Field Is Set

I've got a prediction.

Once this is ended, Teabaggers will immediately start crying & whining about how Brian Williams was picking-on all the candidates....and, how he couldn't manage to address more faith-based issues.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

Last edited:
8 PM Eastern Time

"NBC News and POLITICO will moderate the debate, and it will be co-hosted by NBC Nighlty News anchor Brian Williams and POLITICO's editor-in-chief John Harris."

GOP Field Is Set

I've got a prediction.

Once this is ended, Teabaggers will immediately start crying & whining about how Brian Williams was picking-on all the candidates....and, how he couldn't manage to address more faith-based issues.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

thanks for the information.

8 PM Eastern Time

GOP Field Is Set

I've got a prediction.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

thanks for the information.
They're gonna be asked REAL QUESTIONS.....instead o' those Hannity-style "softballs"!!!!

This is definitely gonna be worth watching!!!!

:party:

:woohoo:

8 PM Eastern Time

I've got a prediction.

gop-cry-baby.jpg

thanks for the information.​

They're gonna be asked REAL QUESTIONS.....instead o' those Hannity-style "softballs"!!!!

This is definitely gonna be worth watching!!!!

:party:

:woohoo:

yeah, but the questions will be "gotcha" questions, and the answers will be taken "out of context. the transcripts will be "doctored".​

Republicans, the party with the "fringe" on top.

Questions I wish they would ask the candidates:

1. Are you with the majority of Republican Party leaders who feel Americans suffering from disasters shouldn't be helped without plenty of strings and lot's a debate "first"?

2. Should we raise the age of retirement for police and firemen to 70?

3. By how much should be cut Veterals health care benefits?

4. Who recieved the majority of the Bush tax cuts?

5. How many of our 12 largest corporations pay no tax?

6. As a percentage of income, who pays more in taxes, people making 50,000 or people making 500,000,000.00?

7. What percentage of scientists are dishonest?

8. Do the same scienctists who believe in climate change also believe in evoltuion?

9. What percentage of scientists identify as Republican?

10. Who should we thank for taking out Bin Laden?

They could start with these.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca9fOZ-Y74I&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PLD870ECEBD796F214]Bill Maher "Face-Ripper Monkey..." - YouTube[/ame]

New Topics

Forum List

Back