Republican Politicians Banned From Labor Day Parade In Wisconsin

Much like Santorum and the "Gay Jihad" against him... You fuckers think that you aren't accountable for your actions... You continually go on tirade after tirade how labor isn't important and are inconsequential, Wisconsin goes and puts the hammer down on Labor in their State... then you have the fucking GALL to be offended when you aren't invited to a LABOR Day parade?

People need to be invited to a public event? Who knew? When did that law come in?

Interesting take you have (and I mean you as an individual - not some hysterical generic "you fuckers") on the whole freedom thing.

Their presence is simply going to spoil the facking event so its best that they stay away.

I now understand your motivation for joining the Army.... it sure as hell didn't have anything to do with defending the Constitution.

Idiot.

Much like Santorum and the "Gay Jihad" against him... You fuckers think that you aren't accountable for your actions... You continually go on tirade after tirade how labor isn't important and are inconsequential, Wisconsin goes and puts the hammer down on Labor in their State... then you have the fucking GALL to be offended when you aren't invited to a LABOR Day parade?

People need to be invited to a public event? Who knew? When did that law come in?

Interesting take you have (and I mean you as an individual - not some hysterical generic "you fuckers") on the whole freedom thing.

Their presence is simply going to spoil the facking event so its best that they stay away.

wow, so much tolerance of OTHERS. it's a frikken PARADE for gawds sake.

I wonder if they will have someone go along the Parade route asking the children if their parents vote Republican and if they say yes, then kick them out from WATCHING their little parade.

The Red Guard will be on hand to enforce uniformity of thought.

This attitude is where leftism inevitably leads, and it doesn't stop there...

I now understand your motivation for joining the Army.... it sure as hell didn't have anything to do with defending the Constitution.

Idiot.

Use your brain and have some common sense, if most of the people are going to boo and jeer them why should they show up? they can hold their own event, who's stopping them?

This attitude is where leftism inevitably leads, and it doesn't stop there...

Shut up partisan hack.

Idiot.

Use your brain and have some common sense, if most of the people are going to boo and jeer them why should they show up? they can hold their own event, who's stopping them?

yeah, that is some of that we are, all in this together folks. SPOIL a PARADE to show their hate.

Idiot.

It's a public event.... and, if it's funded from public funds.... then the Unions have no right to tell anyone that they cannot participate.... that's the American way. Don't like the American way.... fuck off and live elsewhere, ROAD soldier.

When you see stuff like this, THEN they wonder why people have such a low OPONION of UNIONS.

Idiot.

It's a public event.... and, if it's funded from public funds.... then the Unions have no right to tell anyone that they cannot participate.... that's the American way. Don't like the American way.... fuck off and live elsewhere, ROAD soldier.

So when they show up and get booed are you going to say that no one has the right to boo them because its a public event? The people are making statement, maybe they ought to look at that and make some changes instead of being thin skinned.

So when they show up and get booed are you going to say that no one has the right to boo them because its a public event? The people are making statement, maybe they ought to look at that and make some changes instead of being thin skinned.

how bout the people "make a point" and just don't show up. that will SHOW THEM..:lol:

Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link

Gee, that's tough.

Those poor, poor anti-unionist politicians.

They don't get to march in a union parade.

How strange.

Praise Gawd.

Yup, it's the last whimper of the union movement before it completely vanishes...

Seriously.

Union Thugs- "You can't come to our parade on our holiday where no one really cares about us anymore..."

GOP- "Well, I was probably going to do something fun or constructive that day anyhow."

I grew up in a union household. Unions aren't what they were when I was growing up, no one respects them anymore. The voters have gotten tired of carrying their weight.

Well if the Unions don't want "others" to march in their Parade, the PEOPLE of that city should DEMAND they don't use the streets they pay TAXES for.

see how fun this can be.:lol:

Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link

Hummmmm, looking at the OP again, only politicians who have "demonstrated support for workers' rights are" invited. Most conservatives support right to work laws so they would be pro-worker, just not necessarily pro union workers, right?

Why would "today's Wisconsin conservative Repubs" want ANYTHING to do w/ a Labor Day parade other than to stir the pot :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back