Republican pol supports deporting Americans

Okay. Tell me how much illegals contribute to our economy vs. what it would cost to deport them all. I've been looking for a cost/benefit analysis for years and have never seen one that was credible.

So only enforce a law if it does not cost anything?? :rolleyes:

Well.. better stop all those murder trials and police investigations that do not produce a cash windfall... better not prosecute white collar criminals who bring in lots of tax revenue :rolleyes:
Thanks for not answering the question. btw, those are not victimless crimes.

neither is coming into this country illegally. They keep our wages artificially low and they take jobs away from Americans. Heck, they even steal our social security numbers which our government knows about but doesn't inform us and when we retire, we have to have proof of every job we ever held if our social security number was used by an illegal. Can you do that? I can't.

Then there is the social services they use, the food banks, etc. There is no such thing as a victimless crime.

The good old anchor baby debate. You do know that birthright clause was never indeed to allow children of illegal immigrants to become citizens. Rather it was indeed to protect the children of the newly freed slaves from being deported to Africa. It has been bastardized by the left to allow for left-leaning voters.

Note: I'm not for ex post deportation of anchor babies, but I'm 100% for ENDING the counter-productive birthright clause, that has no use to considering its sole reason for enactment!

At a tea party rally in Ramona in San Diego County over the weekend, Hunter fielded a question about the issue.
"Would you support deportation of natural born American citizens that are the children of illegal aliens?" a man in the audience asked.
"I would have to, yes," Hunter said.
GOPer: I Support Deporting American Citizens Whose Parents Are Illegal Immigrants (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Last edited:

Hmmm.... and that decided law could be overturned by changing of the law or constitutional amendment

But I really did not see many arguing to revoke the citizenship of the child to be used when of legal age to come back on their own... rather speaking out against the 'anchor baby' and using that as an excuse to keep the illegal parents in the US

Again

We're not focusing on citizenship 'birthright' for a baby born here... we are more correctly talking about anchor babies and the illegals using that as a crutch and loophole to remain here criminally and illegally...

That does not effect the birthright of an American.

You lose and we will NOT be splitting up famlies to suit your racist aims.

That does not effect the birthright of an American.

You lose and we will NOT be splitting up famlies to suit your racist aims.

1) Not racist... I don't care if they are black, white, tan, grey, purple, eskimo, arab, aborigine, or whatever else
2) It does not effect the birth right.. that child is and can retain citizenship.... but that citizenship does not mean that the illegals that gave birth to that child are citizens and does not mean that they get the benefits of citizenship
3) I am not for splitting up the family... by all means the child should be with the parents.... living a hopefully fruitful and happy life with them.. even when those parents are deported for being illegally in the US
4) By all means the child, as an adult, can travel back and use their citizenship in the US... or before that if the parents become citizens thru the process legally

Republicans want to deport American Born Citizens because of their "great respect" for the US Constitution.

Well, if they are poor, we can just stop feeding them

Republicans have so many creative ways to deal with poverty.

Last edited by a moderator:
Republicans want to deport American Born Citizens because of their "great respect" for the US Constitution.

Well, if they are poor, we can just stop feeding them

Republicans have so many creative ways to deal with poverty.

No we do not want to deport American citizens. However yes we should:

1. Put an end to anchor babies.

2. Seal the borders. land sea and air.

3. Start deporting illegals.

4. Start with the illegals who are taking up space and Dollars in our prisons.

The USA keeps bragging about how we are a country of laws! Well it's time they put their money where their mouth is! Oh yes, and don't we have The Rule of Law also? What happened with that????

Forum List

Back