Republican pol supports deporting Americans

LOL! LOL! In the first place, you CAN'T legally deport natural born american citizens. Children born HERE of illegal parents fall under the Anchor Baby Law, which btw, should be abolished. Now, if the question asked was if he would deport the illegal parents, I would say - heck yes! Go back to their country of birth and start the legal process on the back of their USA born ADULT children - problem solved.

LOL! LOL! In the first place, you CAN'T legally deport natural born american citizens. Children born HERE of illegal parents fall under the Anchor Baby Law, which btw, should be abolished. Now, if the question asked was if he would deport the illegal parents, I would say - heck yes! Go back to their country of birth and start the legal process on the back of their USA born ADULT children - problem solved.

why the nervous laughter? she wasn't the one who made the comment, duncan hunter was. go criticize *his* ignorant butt.

'why the nervous laughter? she wasn't the one who made the comment, duncan hunter was. go criticize *his* ignorant butt.'

Where did I imply that 'she' made the comment? It just tickled my funny bone that anybody could give any type of sensible answer to such an ackward question. Nervous laughter??? You could hear it waaaaaaaay over there? Silly.

'why the nervous laughter? she wasn't the one who made the comment, duncan hunter was. go criticize *his* ignorant butt.'

Where did I imply that 'she' made the comment? It just tickled my funny bone that anybody could give any type of sensible answer to such an ackward question. Nervous laughter??? You could hear it waaaaaaaay over there? Silly.
"No" would have worked well for an answer.

idiot...

its amazing how little our politicians know...i don't think he wants to deport americans...i think he hasn't a clue that the children born here are in fact american citizens

There's an anchor baby law?

IMO, children born to illegals should be deported along with their parents. I do not believe they are American citizens and I know Mexico considers them to be Mexican citizens.

idiot...

its amazing how little our politicians know...i don't think he wants to deport americans...i think he hasn't a clue that the children born here are in fact american citizens

I do not believe they are. I can't see how a law the specifically denies citizenship to children born in this country to legal diplomats can ever be interpreted as granting citizenship to children born to illegal immigrants. I wish it would make it to the supreme court.

It does raise the issue of whether children born here illegally should be granted US citizenship. I say no.

At a tea party rally in Ramona in San Diego County over the weekend, Hunter fielded a question about the issue.
"Would you support deportation of natural born American citizens that are the children of illegal aliens?" a man in the audience asked.
"I would have to, yes," Hunter said.
GOPer: I Support Deporting American Citizens Whose Parents Are Illegal Immigrants (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

The Anchor baby Law should be abolished because The Citizens never voted on it. Why don't you check out how tolerant your beloved Mexico is to Illegal Aliens yuh dipshit? ~BH

Michelle Malkin : How Mexico Treats Illegal Aliens - Townhall.com

The word law might have been stretching it.

Babies born to illegal alien mothers within U.S. borders are called anchor babies because under the 1965 immigration Act, they act as an anchor that pulls the illegal alien mother and eventually a host of other relatives into permanent U.S. residency. (Jackpot babies is another term).

The word law might have been stretching it.

Babies born to illegal alien mothers within U.S. borders are called anchor babies because under the 1965 immigration Act, they act as an anchor that pulls the illegal alien mother and eventually a host of other relatives into permanent U.S. residency. (Jackpot babies is another term).

Yeah, 30 million illegals x 5 or 6 kids? That's just averaging the amount, but Let's do the math. Oooooooooof! ~BH

At a tea party rally in Ramona in San Diego County over the weekend, Hunter fielded a question about the issue.
"Would you support deportation of natural born American citizens that are the children of illegal aliens?" a man in the audience asked.
GOPer: I Support Deporting American Citizens Whose Parents Are Illegal Immigrants (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

The Anchor baby Law should be abolished because The Citizens never voted on it. Why don't you check out how tolerant your beloved Mexico is to Illegal Aliens yuh dipshit? ~BH

Why would I base my opinion on what another country does?

Basing it on simple economics would be good.

Comparing how Mexico treats its illegals to how we treat them just makes it more ludicrous to allow Mexico to interfere in our internal affairs - especially when it comes to immigration. They will never accept our laws concerning illegal immigration as it will keep them from exporting their poor.

Okay. Tell me how much illegals contribute to our economy vs. what it would cost to deport them all. I've been looking for a cost/benefit analysis for years and have never seen one that was credible.

Oh yeah.. because allowing the children to stay while their criminal illegal parents are rightfully deported is such a GOOD thing :rolleyes:

This is one reason why the citizenship of the parents should come in to play, or at least the legal visitation status of the parents....

I don't see anyone saying to revoke the citizenship of the children... so that when they are of legal age to go on their own, they could travel BACK to the US to live as US citizens...

But having this leash situation allowing illegals to remain in the US because of children is absolutely wrong and in incentive for illegals to start popping out kids as a loophole to stay here without going thru the proper legal process

Okay. Tell me how much illegals contribute to our economy vs. what it would cost to deport them all. I've been looking for a cost/benefit analysis for years and have never seen one that was credible.

So only enforce a law if it does not cost anything?? :rolleyes:

Well.. better stop all those murder trials and police investigations that do not produce a cash windfall... better not prosecute white collar criminals who bring in lots of tax revenue :rolleyes:

Well.. better stop all those murder trials and police investigations that do not produce a cash windfall... better not prosecute white collar criminals who bring in lots of tax revenue :rolleyes:
Thanks for not answering the question. btw, those are not victimless crimes.

Thanks for not answering the question. btw, those are not victimless crimes.

We have plenty of victimless crimes... but they are STILL crimes and deserve the legal and punishment ramifications....

Illegal immigration is no more a victimless crime than theft is

And again.. law enforcement is not just to be determined on if it is 'cost effective'

Forum List

Back