Republican Plan to end Health Care for Americans

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Looks like 30 million Americans are headed into the dumpsters with the help of Republicans. Tsk!

Republicans said, "they would propose limiting the money and personnel available to the Internal Revenue Service, so the agency could not aggressively enforce provisions that require people to obtain health insurance and employers to help pay for it.

They plan to use spending bills to block federal insurance regulations to which they object. And they will try to limit access to government-subsidized private health plans that include coverage of abortion.

The House Republican whip, Representative Eric Cantor of Virginia, described the strategy this way: “If all of Obamacare cannot be immediately repealed, then it is my intention to begin repealing it piece by piece, blocking funding for its implementation and blocking the issuance of the regulations necessary to implement it.”

http://tiny.cc/6678v

The Republican leadership can't even bring themselves to say the words, "Middle Class" and their base loves it.

Looks like 30 million Americans are headed into the dumpsters with the help of Republicans. Tsk!
Isn't that the same number of uninsured under ObamaCare?

The health care bill has been posted many times. No one on the right has bothered even reading a tiny portion of it.

It's because they hate Obama so much, they can taste it. They don't want anything to change their minds. The right dreams about how much they hate Obama. Well, not ALL of them, just 90%.

Republicans said, "they would propose limiting the money and personnel available to the Internal Revenue Service, so the agency could not aggressively enforce provisions that require people to obtain health insurance and employers to help pay for it.

They plan to use spending bills to block federal insurance regulations to which they object. And they will try to limit access to government-subsidized private health plans that include coverage of abortion.

The House Republican whip, Representative Eric Cantor of Virginia, described the strategy this way: “If all of Obamacare cannot be immediately repealed, then it is my intention to begin repealing it piece by piece, blocking funding for its implementation and blocking the issuance of the regulations necessary to implement it.”

The plan is to do a better job with health care reform...
Bad idea to force people to buy health care...
Bad idea not to look into tort reform.
Bad idea to not allow citizens to purchase health care across state lines.
Bad idea to force people to buy it and if they don't they face a minimum fine....guess what they will pay the fine,which is a new tax on people....

That's just for starters...the real reason for all of this is to destroy the health insurance companies by forcing them to insure everyone.
When that is done Americans will have NO choice but to have the government take care of health insurance,which is Obama's and Nancy Pelosi's plan from the start. :eusa_shhh:

If this is going to be something that gets stuck on ALL Americans why can't the people who disagree with the way Obama is doing this have a voice in how this gets done?

Last edited:
Oh, wow.

So the health care I currently have is to be yanked out from under me,

'cuz of BOOOSH and/or repugs???

Please.

Link?

The health care bill has been posted many times. No one on the right has bothered even reading a tiny portion of it.

It's because they hate Obama so much, they can taste it. They don't want anything to change their minds. The right dreams about how much they hate Obama. Well, not ALL of them, just 90%.

Do you have a short term memoiry?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU[/ame]

The health care bill has been posted many times. No one on the Left has bothered even reading a tiny portion of it because it was written by lobbyists.

The Left loves Obama so much that even when a bankrupting, boondoggle of a health bill is passed, they won't oppose it. They don't want anything to change their minds, including the fact that the people will pay 10 years of taxes for 7 years of "benefits". That's how the Dems got away with saying that it was "Deficit Neutral". A baldface lie.

The left dreams about how much they worship his eminence Obama. Well, not ALL of them, just 90%.

It is simply hilarious that people not only say - but actually believe - that anyone who opposed the HCR act of 2010 doesn't want health care reform.
This is a HUGE misnomer.
Myself, among many fiscal conservatives...wait for it...absolutely support addressing healthcare concerns.
I 100% want there to be actions taken to address numerous problems in the industry.
The difference is:
We want whatever actions are to be taken, must be paid for legitimately.
We want the high costs to be addressed, and are against increasing costs before addressing DECREASING cost.
We want more Americans to be covered, we want safety nets - basically we want most of the items that liberals also want.

The key difference is - we want it to be done with out having to borrow more money...or increasing costs for the productive to cover the unproductive in a long term manner.

It is simply hilarious that people not only say - but actually believe - that anyone who opposed the HCR act of 2010 doesn't want health care reform.
This is a HUGE misnomer.
Myself, among many fiscal conservatives...wait for it...absolutely support addressing healthcare concerns.
I 100% want there to be actions taken to address numerous problems in the industry.
The difference is:
We want the high costs to be addressed, and are against increasing costs before addressing DECREASING cost.
We want more Americans to be covered, we want safety nets - basically we want most of the items that liberals also want.

The key difference is - we want it to be done with out having to borrow more money...or increasing costs for the productive to cover the unproductive in a long term manner.

You may also want to keep the government out of the equation. Once they get their paws on it then it's a one way road to total control of everybody's lives.

The Republicans won't be happy until everyone has guns, and no one has healthcare.

This is a HUGE misnomer.
The difference is:

You may also want to keep the government out of the equation. Once they get their paws on it then it's a one way road to total control of everybody's lives.

Horseshit.

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because the healthcare lobbyists gave $10 BILLION DOLLARS to members of Congress in the last decade. You are being screwed by your corporate masters, and you don't even know it.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
This is a HUGE misnomer.
The difference is:

Indeed for the most part, except for safety nets.
The best way to address healthcare gaps are to address the economy.
The best healthcare in the world is a full-time employed American whose entire family is covered by an employer.

The plan is to do a better job with health care reform...
Bad idea to force people to buy health care...
Bad idea not to look into tort reform.
Bad idea to not allow citizens to purchase health care across state lines.
Bad idea to force people to buy it and if they don't they face a minimum fine....guess what they will pay the fine,which is a new tax on people....

That's just for starters...the real reason for all of this is to destroy the health insurance companies by forcing them to insure everyone.
When that is done Americans will have NO choice but to have the government take care of health insurance,which is Obama's and Nancy Pelosi's plan from the start. :eusa_shhh:

If this is going to be something that gets stuck on ALL Americans why can't the people who disagree with the way Obama is doing this have a voice in how this gets done?

tort reform is a joke as it only constitutes 1% of healthcare spending and the government has no business deciding how much people's claims are worth

This is a HUGE misnomer.
The difference is:

The best healthcare in the world is a full-time employed American whose entire family is covered by an employer.

actually the countriy's health insurance problems took off in earnest once employer based group policies came into effect and were mandated. another failed intervention into the market by the government.

This is a HUGE misnomer.
The difference is:

We already have a safty net it's called Medicare, medicade, and law suit. when obamacare takes full effect you will not be able to sue for a boutched medical mishap.

This is a HUGE misnomer.
The difference is:

Horseshit.

Every other industrialized nation in the world has national health insurance, and they pay HALF per capita what we pay for healthcare. Why? Because the healthcare lobbyists gave $10 BILLION DOLLARS to members of Congress in the last decade. You are being screwed by your corporate masters, and you don't even know it.

Sure we are, which is why us Yanks tend to live longer once we get old and sick than anyone in those wonderful places.

This is a HUGE misnomer.
The difference is:

Horseshit.

The thing is those other country's are not America you people can be forced to be a system like that if you wanbt it or not here in America we do not want it. We like our right to pick and choose. Something most of those industrialized nation do not have. Oh and we do have the right to defend our self we have to right to keep and bear arms so we can defend ourself against the government or anyone else.

They don't want anything to change their minds, including the fact that the people will pay 10 years of taxes for 7 years of "benefits". .

Ahh, when they extended the retirement age under Bush, that extended what people will pay in from 65 years to 70 years before benefits. Were you screaming over that? LOL!!

You will have to explain to me what is wrong with 10 years of taxes for 7 years of benefits, the easing instead of taking every dollar from you to kick start the program? That only means you will be paying 7/10s a year in taxes. DUH!! Dumb fucks like you never think anything through.

How much you paying for that fucking ME war over ten years, and dumb fuck!!! YOU DON"T GET A FUCKING DIME OF THAT!!!! Geeze you people are fucking stupid!!!

Independents mainly, want it done without also massively increasing the power of the federal government.

http://eipnetworks.com/brick1.mp3

The quote in the above song I did is telling... "It takes a long time to get the legislation in place.... To control the people..."

It's always about more control. Never about "choice" or "health care" or "global warming" or whatever the stated goal is.

Forum List

Back