Republican party shooting itself in the foot

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
Last edited:
Well, now I know I'd be ousted as well..

Is it official that the Republican party is in the shithole?

I remember posting about this awhile ago. :lol:

You got to read some of what this guy said:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/127416-confessions-of-a-tea-party-casualty.html

If this keeps happening and Teabagger extremists start replacing Republicans, those who voted for those monkey are going to regret it, before long those same people they voted for will be trying to regulate their lives and freedoms.

Well, now I know I'd be ousted as well..

Is it official that the Republican party is in the shithole?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-party/127416-confessions-of-a-tea-party-casualty.html

If this keeps happening and Teabagger extremists start replacing Republicans, those who voted for those monkey are going to regret it, before long those same people they voted for will be trying to regulate their lives and freedoms.

which aspect of your life are you worried about teabaggers regulating?

Although I wouldn't call this good news, its not exactly bad either.

Republican Party starts to kill its own: S.C. Rep. Bob Inglis ousted for not hating Obama enough

One conservatives refuses to act like an extremist idiot and those same idiots oust him, despite him disagreeing with Obama.

EDIT: BTW, this does prove that the Teabaggers are all about Obama hating and using derisive personal attacks as a means to an end.

How many liberals have been thrown under the bus by obama? Oh and you damn right I hate the piece of shit cock sucker I hate him for what he is allowing to happen to this country. He is a limp noodle weak bastard

Last edited:

It's ok for liberals to regulate because we all know they do such a wonderful job, well until it comes to them following their own regulations.

Sorry, but I don't want a bunch of non-constitutional monkeys representing me and I have not and will never vote for any such people.

Sorry, but I don't want a bunch of non-constitutional monkeys representing me and I have not and will never vote for any such people.

don't refer to obama as a monkey. u racist.

WOW just WOW and you support obama? just WOW.....

Republican Party starts to kill its own: S.C. Rep. Bob Inglis ousted for not hating Obama enough

One conservatives refuses to act like an extremist idiot and those same idiots oust him, despite him disagreeing with Obama.

EDIT: BTW, this does prove that the Teabaggers are all about Obama hating and using derisive personal attacks as a means to an end.

How many liberals have been thrown under the bus by obama?

This is a strawman, you people throw others who agree strongly with conservative views under the bus for not being extremist enough. A person with a 93% conservative rating being tossed out for not being conservative enough means the monkey that tossed him out on the right are extremists.

This is a strawman, you people throw others who agree strongly with conservative views under the bus for not being extremist enough. A person with a 93% conservative rating being tossed out for not being conservative enough means the monkey that tossed him out on the right are extremists.

we shouldn't have thrown him out. boehner should have offered him an unpaid advisory position to not run, and all would have been well in teabagger world...

yada yada yada racist yada yada yada extremist yada yada yada anti America yada yada yada did I miss anything? Because you lost me at straw man obama has kick anyone that has gotten in his way to the curb andthat is a fact. STRAWMAN my ass.

Last edited:

No, you need to check the extremist apes on the far right, the ones who are marching around with signs against Muslims wanting to build mosques because of their misguided fears and ignorance about a religion they've been conditioned to hate yet know nothing about, that is unconstitutional as hell. You can't argue Obama is anti-Constitutional[despite the fact that Obama is a lawyer well familar with Constitutional law, while the monkeys who accuse him of being otherwise take their cues from rightwing laymen] yet engage in behavior that is anti-Constitutional.

yada yada yada racist yada yada yada extremist yada yada yada anti America yada yada yada did I miss anything?

Listen chimp, I don't have time to argue with your stupidity and refusal to accept the facts, nobody said anything about racism, this is about extremists kicking out conservatives for not being extreme enough and not giving into the stupidity of those on the far, far right. If you're dumb enough to think this isn't the case you must have a low IQ.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..................................................

yada yada yada racist yada yada yada extremist yada yada yada anti America yada yada yada did I miss anything?

Listen chimp, I don't have time to argue with your stupidity and refusal to accept the facts, nobody said anything about racism, this is about extremists kicking out conservatives for not being extreme enough and not giving into the stupidity of those on the far, far right. If you're dumb enough to think this isn't the case you must have a low IQ.

You spew this bile and then lecture on "extremists"?

You fffunnnny.....

No, you need to check the extremist apes on the far right, the ones who are marching around with signs against Muslims wanting to build mosques because of their misguided fears and ignorance about a religion they've been conditioned to hate yet know nothing about, that is unconstitutional as hell. You can't argue Obama is anti-Constitutional[despite the fact that Obama is a lawyer well familar with Constitutional law, while the monkeys who accuse him of being otherwise take their cues from rightwing laymen] yet engage in behavior that is anti-Constitutional.

by that line of reasoning, bill clinton could not have committed perjury because he went to yale law school and anyone that went to yale law school would know better than to commit perjury.

we shouldn't have thrown him out. boehner should have offered him an unpaid advisory position to not run, and all would have been well in teabagger world...

No, you monkeys have made complete idiots out of yourselves for booting out someone for not being as extreme, vile, and full of personal attacks like the rest of Teababoons. Its not different than what Limbaugh and Cheyney did to Colin Powell, but here we have the person himself giving examples and proof of the lowest limits Teababoons take. Its not about Obama's policies, its about Obama hating and using fear, hysteria and manipulation of facts to get votes. One doesn't have to go that route to be a *REAL* conservative.

Forum List

Back