Republican party scraping bottom of whiskey barrel with Ann Coulter

Mr.Conley said:
I would appreciate Ann Coulter more if she served some purpose other than spewing invective wrapped in a cloak of 'satire'. In all the Ann Coulter columns I've ever suffered the indignity of reading, I've failed to discern one single constructive point. I would think that someone with her background would be able to construct an argument other than, "it's the liberal's fault." She's no better than any of the liberal icons who spend their days calling Bush a terrorist.

On the sinking "Dead" Air America radio network, the liberal hosts call for the terrorists to cut Pres Bush's head off and the liberal media ignores it.

They openly call for the murder of the US President - this from the party of peace, love, and tolerance

Let Ann or any other conservatove make a joke about libs, well all he;; breaks loose

Kathianne said:
So why didn't Bush read her and quote her, during the NAACP appearance?
What and start a riot right there and then. Have you ever dealt with some of the leadership of the NAACP. They have a tendancy to think of all successful blacks as being sellouts and uncle toms and all republicans as racist inbread hayseeds from the sticks. Why would he quote Condi or Ann to a bunch of people who cant stand either one of them.

I really dont understand your question!!!

I don't understand Kathianne's question either. No one said she was an expert on race relations, just that she is a well-educated person. There are a lot of well educated people in our country and Bush shouldn't have to quote all of them every time he gives a speech.

red states rule said:
On the sinking "Dead" Air America radio network, the liberal hosts call for the terrorists to cut Pres Bush's head off and the liberal media ignores it.

They openly call for the murder of the US President - this from the party of peace, love, and tolerance

Let Ann or any other conservatove make a joke about libs, well all he;; breaks loose

The hypocrisy is overwhelming. Some people just can't take a joke. :cof:

With Ann, attacking her on a personal level I think is the only way they know how to attack her...they certainly can't seem to do it on an intellectual level. Making her look like a mean nasty person seems to appeal to bleeding heart liberal audiences.

Just last night I was watching Coulter on the Donny Duestch(sp) show. He ended the interview by asking her if she wished to apologize for what she said about the 9/11 widows. What a dueshbag.

Of course Ann's reply was no, no, and no.:banana:

ScreamingEagle said:
With Ann, attacking her on a personal level I think is the only way they know how to attack her...they certainly can't seem to do it on an intellectual level.

That's the only way Libs know how to attack anyone

This ann-a-man-right-your-pardner thing is an insult to right-wingers. This anomalous earth belch is hurting the GOP more than helping it.

Oh, well.

cygonaut said:
This ann-a-man-right-your-pardner thing is an insult to right-wingers. This anomalous earth belch is hurting the GOP more than helping it.

Oh, well.

Ann is a splash of cold water in the face of libs. She is simply shining the light of truth on them and libs scamper away like a cockroach.

The GOP, as usual these days, continues to shoot itself in the foot.

Now, defending, of all things, the "ann" thing.

Forum List

Back