Republican party scraping bottom of whiskey barrel with Ann Coulter

manu1959 said:
i am teasing you ..... bush was less than good ..... the naacp is a difficult group for a white southern man to impress however
I agree. Then again, if he chose to address, which he did, he had 5 years to look at what he wanted to say. Juan Williams did better at defending his agenda than GW did, 2 days ago. Where the f are these people?

Kathianne said:
Bush IMO was stupid at NAACP today.

I kept waiting for him to get into the accomplishments of his administration with regard to blacks. What a disappointment. He played to the crowd, IMO. One more instance of a wasted opportunity.

unitednative said:
on Native American Issues

Fox News makes it a point to have Ann Coulter on most of their programs talking about national and world issues, after hearing Ann Coulter talk, one would have to think television is where she comes up with all her worldly knowledge. Anyone believing Ann Coulter has a brain to discuss national or world issues would also have to believe President Bush would make a good English teacher! The biggest issue concerning Ann Coulter is, what's up with "her" man size Adams apple?

Full Press release URL:
http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=11681

That article was pretty damned lame. Just more ranting against Coulter. I guess Coulter and the rest of us are supposed to feel responsible for what happened hundreds of years ago to the Native Americans. Any article that has to attack her personally obviously has nothing of substance.

I sorta felt like Bush Sold-Out by speaking the the group, which tends to be quite racist, based on comments from their 'leaders'.

...and yes, Sharpton is regularly on the O'reilly show.

re: Coulter:

She's brilliant. Libs dont like her because many of her truths hurt their feelings. Some conservatives don't like her because they want the libs to like them.

Jesus h. I've never seen such browbeating over how often is often. Sharpton is on often. He's actually quite hilarious.

unitednative said:

Fox News makes it a point to have Ann Coulter on most of their programs talking about national and world issues, after hearing Ann Coulter talk, one would have to think television is where she comes up with all her worldly knowledge. Anyone believing Ann Coulter has a brain to discuss national or world issues would also have to believe President Bush would make a good English teacher! The biggest issue concerning Ann Coulter is, what's up with "her" man size Adams apple?

Full Press release URL:

She really gets under liberals skin huh?? :)

unitednative said:

Full Press release URL:
She had you libs sized up right. Instead of discussing a specific issue, you make personal attacks. Should conservatives talk about Barbara Streisand's pacaderm sized proboscis (that translates to "king sized schnoz", for all you folks in TV Land)? Are body parts what make a person qualified to discuss issues or is it that if someone doesn't agree with the Left, suddenly, they're ugly!

And oh by the way, yes, Ann Coulter does have a brain. She graduated with honors from Cornell and got her J.D. from Michigan State Law School. I think she is much more qualified to discuss national and world issues than almost anyone from Hollywood, including Michael Moore. As far as I know, most of them haven't completed a single year of college, Michael Moore, especially. Yet, the Left accepts him as the "expert" on national and world issues.

rtwngAvngr said:
Jesus h. I've never seen such browbeating over how often is often. Sharpton is on often. He's actually quite hilarious.

Fox News has plenty of libs on everyday

It helps to remind people why they do not vote Democrat

KarlMarx said:
She had you libs sized up right. Instead of discussing a specific issue, you make personal attacks. Should conservatives talk about Barbara Streisand's pacaderm sized proboscis (that translates to "king sized schnoz", for all you folks in TV Land)? Are body parts what make a person qualified to discuss issues or is it that if someone doesn't agree with the Left, suddenly, they're ugly!

And oh by the way, yes, Ann Coulter does have a brain. She graduated with honors from Cornell and got her J.D. from Michigan State Law School. I think she is much more qualified to discuss national and world issues than almost anyone from Hollywood, including Michael Moore. As far as I know, most of them haven't completed a single year of college, Michael Moore, especially. Yet, the Left accepts him as the "expert" on national and world issues.

Could not have said it better. She "SCARES" the hell out of the Libs because they know she is right and sometimes they just dont want to look in the mirror. She deffinitely tells it like it is.

You are quit correct in your observation that the Left will rely on the Michael Moore types and Susan Serandon and Tim Robbins to tell us, oh so unenlightend hayseeds, on the right what to think. If you were to take all of the Liberal actors out there and combine all of their education (college) I dont think you could come up with enough years or degrees to match Ann and Condi...

The Libs are just afraid of educated people calling them on their lies and deception. What they forget is that most people are not a dumb as the OJ trial jury.. (what a buch of idoits)

nukeman said:
Could not have said it better. She "SCARES" the hell out of the Libs because they know she is right and sometimes they just dont want to look in the mirror. She deffinitely tells it like it is.

You are quit correct in your observation that the Left will rely on the Michael Moore types and Susan Serandon and Tim Robbins to tell us, oh so unenlightend hayseeds, on the right what to think. If you were to take all of the Liberal actors out there and combine all of their education (college) I dont think you could come up with enough years or degrees to match Ann and Condi...

The Libs are just afraid of educated people calling them on their lies and deception. What they forget is that most people are not a dumb as the OJ trial jury.. (what a buch of idoits)
So why didn't Bush read her and quote her, during the NAACP appearance?

unitednative said:

Full Press release URL:

Thanks for the thread. It makes many of us happy when we see libs getting frustrated over Ann's huge success and resulting influence. :banana:

Abbey Normal said:
Sharpton is on O'Reilly a good bit. O'Reilly seems to enjoy him as a guest.

You mean he enjoys getting him flustered. My take is that Sharpton is not that quick on his feet, while Bill rapid-fires questions at him and gets Al all tongue-tied. Sharpton made a complete fool of himself on the NAACP thing.

GunnyL said:
You mean he enjoys getting him flustered. My take is that Sharpton is not that quick on his feet, while Bill rapid-fires questions at him and gets Al all tongue-tied. Sharpton made a complete fool of himself on the NAACP thing.

Bill appears to enjoy messing with Al.

Abbey Normal said:
Bill appears to enjoy messing with Al.

I'd enjoy it too. Sharpton is a racist fool and a hypocrite. Far from helping quell racism as he claims, he perpetuates it with his one-sided, cry "racism" at every word mentality.

Ann is clearly a well educated and well researched women. And she is fearless. She doesnt care what people think of her so she will say things she knows will get people mad to her so people listen to what she is saying.

Anyone who has read any of her books knows she is intelligent.

And she is pretty darn attractive too. I know there was a guy who proposed to her on Hannity yesterday.

Ann is clearly a well educated and well researched women. And she is fearless. She doesnt care what people think of her so she will say things she knows will get people mad to her so people listen to what she is saying.

Anyone who has read any of her books knows she is intelligent.

And she is pretty darn attractive too. I know there was a guy who proposed to her on Hannity yesterday.
I would appreciate Ann Coulter more if she served some purpose other than spewing invective wrapped in a cloak of 'satire'. In all the Ann Coulter columns I've ever suffered the indignity of reading, I've failed to discern one single constructive point. I would think that someone with her background would be able to construct an argument other than, "it's the liberal's fault." She's no better than any of the liberal icons who spend their days calling Bush a terrorist.

Forum List

Back