Republican party scraping bottom of whiskey barrel with Ann Coulter

unitednative

Rookie
Mar 25, 2006
on Native American Issues

Fox News makes it a point to have Ann Coulter on most of their programs talking about national and world issues, after hearing Ann Coulter talk, one would have to think television is where she comes up with all her worldly knowledge. Anyone believing Ann Coulter has a brain to discuss national or world issues would also have to believe President Bush would make a good English teacher! The biggest issue concerning Ann Coulter is, what's up with "her" man size Adams apple?

Full Press release URL:
http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=11681

unitednative said:

Fox News makes it a point to have Ann Coulter on most of their programs talking about national and world issues, after hearing Ann Coulter talk, one would have to think television is where she comes up with all her worldly knowledge. Anyone believing Ann Coulter has a brain to discuss national or world issues would also have to believe President Bush would make a good English teacher! The biggest issue concerning Ann Coulter is, what's up with "her" man size Adams apple?

Full Press release URL:

no biggie---they have Al Sharpton on all the time too and he's a real stud.:laugh:

unitednative said:

Full Press release URL:
You have a link to back this up?(The bolded, I mean.)

dilloduck said:
AND Al Sharpton was on O'Reilly.:confused:
As far as I know, Al Sharpton is rarely on O'Reilly or any FOX program. You disagree?

Kathianne said:
As far as I know, Al Sharpton is rarely on O'Reilly or any FOX program. You disagree?

Sharpton is almost a regular on O'Reilly--he was on tonight to comment on the NAACP speech

dilloduck said:
Sharpton is almost a regular on O'Reilly--he was on tonight to comment on the NAACP speech
and before that?

dilloduck said:
uh yes---he was on before that too. I guess O'Reilly enjoys him as a foil or something.
No, I meant if so often, as a 'regular', the last time he was on?

manu1959 said:
i do, he was just on calling whitey racist for being racist.....
Again, tonight does not mean 'often' or 'regular'...

Kathianne said:
More often than what you stated? How often?

i said twice a month...oreilly seems to love their discussions.....to have a guest on twice a month is often for a talk show....that would be like jay leno having an actor on every other week....that is often....once a month is often once a year is not often.....

why the cross examination on an opinion?:cry:

manu1959 said:
i said twice a month...oreilly seems to love their discussions.....to have a guest on twice a month is often for a talk show....that would be like jay leno having an actor on every other week....that is often....once a month is often once a year is not often.....

why the cross examination on an opinion?:cry:
I'm sorry for coming off like that, didn't mean to. I think if one went back, it's less than that. Bush IMO was stupid at NAACP today. He could have led with those he appointed, then what he did. Instead, it was 'sorry.' Lame.

Kathianne said:
I'm sorry for coming off like that, didn't mean to. I think if one went back, it's less than that. Bush IMO was stupid at NAACP today. He could have led with those he appointed, then what he did. Instead, it was 'sorry.' Lame.

i am teasing you ..... bush was less than good ..... the naacp is a difficult group for a white southern man to impress however

Forum List

Back