Republican Party keeps alienating itself; Mocking victims!

yes you idiot Rush is your leader.

Dont you remenber how fucking scared the right wing primary contenders were of Rush

OMG You have got to me the dumbest fuck on the planet.

Rush is an ENTERTAINER. The only leads he has are the ones taking him to the bank to put his money in.

Al Gore was a Dem VP of the USA. You seem to have no problem with the millions he made on his climate bs or the fact he sold his statioin to Al Jazeera for some "evil" money.

Holy cow. What an idiot you are.

so you are going to deny what we all remember?

Dont you remenber how fucking scared the right wing primary contenders were of Rush

OMG You have got to me the dumbest fuck on the planet.

Rush is an ENTERTAINER. The only leads he has are the ones taking him to the bank to put his money in.

Al Gore was a Dem VP of the USA. You seem to have no problem with the millions he made on his climate bs or the fact he sold his statioin to Al Jazeera for some "evil" money.

Holy cow. What an idiot you are.

so you are going to deny what we all remember?

What WE all remembered?

That WE is you. Singular.

I doubt any politician gives a rats ass what the ENTERTAINER Rush has to say. Anymore than they give a rats ass what STEWART the entertainer has to say.

God. What a moron you are. Jeeze.

Last edited:
This is getting bizarre at times. The GOP and its followers are just pushing themselves farther and farther into the hole. They are in a time where they should be a bit humble, but instead, they are digging in their heels and alienating people even more. Limbaugh is making fake crying sounds on the air mocking the kids who dont wanna...you know, get shot.

Democrats, you guys played it right the last few years. You let the GOP show it's true colors, and many Americans ran the opposite way.

"Crying sounds"? Another tax exempt media matters scoop? Limbaugh is making fun of the left wing which is using the victims of horrible criminal acts for political purposes. It wasn't a republican who coined the phrase "never let a crisis go to waste" You can add "never let a tragedy go to waste". Look at the posts on this forum that cut and paste left leaning sites and print the names of victims to try to keep a crazy conspiracy alive for political purposes. If the left was really interested in gun control they would indict every person in the administration who had a hand in selling 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexican drug cartels and quit calling the Ft. Hood shooting "workplace violence". When are they going put the jihad monster on trial?

This is getting bizarre at times. The GOP and its followers are just pushing themselves farther and farther into the hole. They are in a time where they should be a bit humble, but instead, they are digging in their heels and alienating people even more. Limbaugh is making fake crying sounds on the air mocking the kids who dont wanna...you know, get shot.

Democrats, you guys played it right the last few years. You let the GOP show it's true colors, and many Americans ran the opposite way.

Limbaugh is an entertainer....not the GOP.

Gore IS the democratic party yet he sold his TV station to al-jazeera.....run by a country that is wealthy based on its...dare I say....oil industry....a double whammy.

Where was your post ridiculing THAT?

Its like Powell...

He didnt say a word about Cuomo saying that Obama cant "shuck and jive" at a press conference....but labelled Palin as a racist for saying it.
LimbUgh is the gop. Your party is scared if him and that is about as pathetic as it gets.

Limbaugh is an entertainer....not the GOP.

Gore IS the democratic party yet he sold his TV station to al-jazeera.....run by a country that is wealthy based on its...dare I say....oil industry....a double whammy.

Where was your post ridiculing THAT?

Its like Powell...

He didnt say a word about Cuomo saying that Obama cant "shuck and jive" at a press conference....but labelled Palin as a racist for saying it.
LimbUgh is the gop. Your party is scared if him and that is about as pathetic as it gets.

Yawn... letting your idiocy shine thru too???

Once again.. you stupidity shines thru.. like a supernova

Do you need a link to.steele apologizing to rush? That was the most pathetic thing I think I have ever seen.
When you show me Rush as the chosen leader of the RNC, or an elected official in a position of power in a branch of government.. I will call him a GoP leader.. until that time, just like Mahr or Thom Hartman or anyone else like that, HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN ENTERTAINER

Limbaugh's the GOP now?
Is Ed Schultz - the guy who called Laura Ingraham a whore - the DNC?

Actually he called her a slut I believe but your point is well taken of course what the looney left can't seem to get is if Rush was truly the leader of the Republican party as the left likes to claim Mitt Romney would have never been the Republican nominee in 2012 nor McCain in 2008 if offer this simple bit of fact in the hope it will snap some here back into reality though we all know it won't.

Rush may be an entertainer but he has a lot of influence with people who vote GOP, therefore he has a lot of influence with the GOP. Notice how they never criticize him but often apologize to him if they slip up and say something critical.

The only thing that keeps Hussein's head above hot water is the media's fawning devotion. If the liberal media acted responsibly about the Bengazi incident and Fast/Furious and compared Obama's radical rhetoric when he was a senator to his agenda today he would be laughed out of the White House.

Forum List

Back