Republican party--in your face gender bias

It is always amazing how little people really know about the party they support. For instance--most Republicans who are attached at the hip to right wing talk show hosts, ( & after 4 long years) actually still believe that the reason Mitt Romney lost 4 years ago, was because he wasn't conservative enough. WRONG

Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee of the party. It was the Evangelical wing that dragged the party into abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is "legal-legiiimate" rape questions that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. Women--(the largest voting block in this country today) were basically offended into Barack Obama's column.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History

Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points and that is what secured a second term for Barack Obama.

Enter 2016--a favorite candidate of Republican women was excluded even though she had beat male candidates in a real vote in Iowa, was polling higher than a few of them in New Hampshire. She was excluded from the debate, and the ones she beat were allowed on the debate stage.

It becomes very apparent that the Republican Party has a serious gender bias problem. Now while the RNC is still pointing fingers at ABC--there is one thing that sticks out. The primary responsibility of the RNC has always been to insure that all candidates are treated equally and fairly. So the blame lies right at the feet of the RNC. In this instance there is no fairness to be found. In fact they didn't lift a finger to help her.

And there is no doubt that Hillary Clinton has sustained the same kind of assaults, the same kind of remarks--so it's time for the majority voting block (women) in this country to unite & take a stand against gender bias. Regardless of what side of the isle you're on, it's time to listen to what Madelyn Albright stated-- who herself must of went through hell who said. Any woman that will not support another woman deserves a special place in hell. And frankly they do.

I cannot tolerate this type of gender bias anymore, and it's time we as women the majority voting block in this country stand together & bury it forever. Therefore, I am crossing a party line and will be voting for Hillary Clinton in the General Election, and I hope that millions of other women, Republicans, Democrats & Independents will do the same. This glass ceiling has got to be shattered into pieces in order to set us all free.

Vote for Hillary. She has a vagina.

Romney won the married woman vote by a large margin. The notion that women, Hispanics, and other minorities dont vote GOP is another myth of the Dums.

Really?
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

You understand Donald Trump is not the GOP, right?

And Trump is not going to be the nominee. As soon as the voting started he started losing steam.

It is always amazing how little people really know about the party they support. For instance--most Republicans who are attached at the hip to right wing talk show hosts, ( & after 4 long years) actually still believe that the reason Mitt Romney lost 4 years ago, was because he wasn't conservative enough. WRONG

Romney's fate was sealed long before he even became the nominee of the party. It was the Evangelical wing that dragged the party into abortion, who's not going to pay for birth control pills, and what is "legal-legiiimate" rape questions that secured a 2nd term for Barack Obama. Women--(the largest voting block in this country today) were basically offended into Barack Obama's column.

Republicans lost women by double digits, younger women by 36 points and that is what secured a second term for Barack Obama.

Enter 2016--a favorite candidate of Republican women was excluded even though she had beat male candidates in a real vote in Iowa, was polling higher than a few of them in New Hampshire. She was excluded from the debate, and the ones she beat were allowed on the debate stage.

It becomes very apparent that the Republican Party has a serious gender bias problem. Now while the RNC is still pointing fingers at ABC--there is one thing that sticks out. The primary responsibility of the RNC has always been to insure that all candidates are treated equally and fairly. So the blame lies right at the feet of the RNC. In this instance there is no fairness to be found. In fact they didn't lift a finger to help her.

And there is no doubt that Hillary Clinton has sustained the same kind of assaults, the same kind of remarks--so it's time for the majority voting block (women) in this country to unite & take a stand against gender bias. Regardless of what side of the isle you're on, it's time to listen to what Madelyn Albright stated-- who herself must of went through hell who said. Any woman that will not support another woman deserves a special place in hell. And frankly they do.

I cannot tolerate this type of gender bias anymore, and it's time we as women the majority voting block in this country stand together & bury it forever. Therefore, I am crossing a party line and will be voting for Hillary Clinton in the General Election, and I hope that millions of other women, Republicans, Democrats & Independents will do the same. This glass ceiling has got to be shattered into pieces in order to set us all free.

Vote for Hillary. She has a vagina.

Romney won the married woman vote by a large margin. The notion that women, Hispanics, and other minorities dont vote GOP is another myth of the Dums.

Really?
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

No, they really do not. Trump makes an easy and controversial target. Broad brushing there is simpler.

Well, if your idea of an American woman is Beyoncé, then I suggest the both of you leave the country.

The problem you have is that women are the majority voting block in this country and they have no plans of leaving, but be assured they will be voting.

Woman
Hispanics
Blacks
Asians
Gays
Transgender
native Americans

All going to vote for democrats big time in 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary or bernie wins with Obama's 2008 numbers!!! 360 electorals?

Well, if your idea of an American woman is Beyoncé, then I suggest the both of you leave the country.

The problem you have is that women are the majority voting block in this country and they have no plans of leaving, but be assured they will be voting.

Woman
Hispanics
Blacks
Asians
Gays
Transgender
native Americans

I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary or bernie wins with Obama's 2008 numbers!!! 360 electorals?

They'll be voting for Hillary Clinton.

If the nominee is Bernie Sanders you won't be able to get your 1st beer down on election night before they call the race for the Republican nominee. When you think of Bernie, think of Reagan V Mondale---a 49 state land slide victory for Reagan. Bernie Sanders would get creamed in a National Election.

This is country is center, it always has been, always will be. They won't vote far left or far right candidates, and Bernie Sanders is off the charts.

Woman
Hispanics
Blacks
Asians
Gays
Transgender
native Americans

You dream a lot

Woman
Hispanics
Blacks
Asians
Gays
Transgender
native Americans

They'll be voting for Hillary Clinton.

If the nominee is Bernie Sanders you won't be able to get your 1st beer down on election night before they call the race for the Republican nominee. When you think of Bernie, think of Reagan V Mondale---a 49 state land slide victory for Reagan. Bernie Sanders would get creamed in a National Election.

This is country is center, it always has been, always will be. They won't vote far left or far right candidates, and Bernie Sanders is off the charts.

Polls say otherwise.

High levels of Third World Immigration and effective propaganda with our young is turning this country into a Third World Shithole.

Just like you dems wanted.

COngratulations.

I tell women to man up.

I think women may man up this year. It is absolutely sickening what the RNC did to Carly Fiorina.

Madelyn Albright is right: As a woman if you do not support another woman you really do deserve a special place in hell.

You have daughters--you have grandaughters--that are going to be competing with men, and it's high time to level the playing field for them.

I do notice that the same suspects who wail about bias against women in politics will generally vote for a liberal man over a conservative woman, thus putting the lie to their claim that they are champions of women. In fact, they are champions of liberals, THEN women, as long as they don't say anything conservative.

Let's just say it this way, if it was O'Malley vs Fiorina in the general election, would we be seeing any of this from them? I think not.

I tell women to man up.

I think women may man up this year. It is absolutely sickening what the RNC did to Carly Fiorina.

Madelyn Albright is right: As a woman if you do not support another woman you really do deserve a special place in hell.

You have daughters--you have grandaughters--that are going to be competing with men, and it's high time to level the playing field for them.
I wonder if Albright would be saying that if it were Fiorina vs O'Malley. I doubt it.

It will be interesting to see if the gop can make inroads into gender bias this election. I honestly don't see Trump doing it. But, I'm for Kasich. I think Rubio could do it, but I distrust his "youth." Jeb could ... but Jeb's pulse is ... faltering.

Awww. Did the widdle gurl get her feelings hurt playing with the big boys? Maybe she should have stayed in the kitchen, where she belongs.

There's a special place in Hell for women who do not know, accept and embrace their proper place in life. Women do not belong in competition wirh Men, or in most competitions at all.

I tell women to man up.

Any woman that votes for a woman based not on her qualifications for the job, but because she is a woman, deserves a special place in hell.

The sex of the President does not define the Playing Field.

Forum List

Back