Republican = Oligarchy? Yes or No?

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Oligarchy is a form of government where power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royalty, wealth, family, military influence or religious hegemony.

Such states are often controlled by politically powerful families whose children are heavily conditioned and mentored to be heirs of the power of the oligarchy.

Oligarchies have been tyrannical throughout history, being completely reliant on public servitude to exist.

Although Aristotle pioneered the use of the term as a synonym for rule by the rich, for which the exact term is plutocracy.

Oligarchy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Oligarchy is a form of government where power effectively rests with a small elite segment of society distinguished by royalty, wealth, family, military influence or religious hegemony.

Such states are often controlled by politically powerful families whose children are heavily conditioned and mentored to be heirs of the power of the oligarchy.

Oligarchies have been tyrannical throughout history, being completely reliant on public servitude to exist.

Although Aristotle pioneered the use of the term as a synonym for rule by the rich, for which the exact term is plutocracy.

You're an idiot with a one-track mind (i.e. bashing Republicans). The Dems are as oligarchical as the GOP. You are an embarassment to those of us who arent GOP.

i would say: kennedy, kerry, clinto, feinstine reid pelosi boxer sorros etc.....qualify....

You're an idiot with a one-track mind (i.e. bashing Republicans). The Dems are as oligarchical as the GOP. You are an embarassment to those of us who arent GOP.

If we don't defend our party, then the GOP will benefit from ignorance and right wing brainwashing.

I want to know why Republicans aren't ashamed to get hard on's over Reagan but I can't love Clinton/Obama.

Why is it acceptable to worship Reagan when he sucked ass and Clinton rocked yet you guys bash him for anything he did that was remotely Reagan es'.

What part of it's a bipartisan oligarchy are you failing to understand, Sealy?

You ever live in Massachusetts?

What part of it's a bipartisan oligarchy are you failing to understand, Sealy?

You ever live in Massachusetts?

Fine.

So then why do Republicans get to openly and unashamadly worship Reagan?

To me he was no better or worse than Clinton.

Am I wrong?

So FUCK not being able to openly and unashamadly defend my party and explain how they are different. HUGE DIFFERENCES.

If you want to point out how they are similar, that's fine too. People like you pointing out their flaws helps stop them from doing those things.

And I'll help too. When Dodd gave the AIG Exec's their bonus', I helped by emailing Obama and asking him why Dodd would do such a thing. Withiin a week they got most of those bonus' back.

Where were any of the righties on this site whenever the GOP were doing wrong? Where was Willow or Allie?

I think THEY were defending everything the GOP did, write or wrong.

Now can you tell me when I've defended the Dems for sending jobs overseas or lying us into a war?

All these people calling me a one sided political hack are the same people who defended the Iraq invasion long after we found out it was all a lie. Even today they still argue about WMD's.

good point.I have to agree since you cant seem to get past the fact that BOTH parties are corrupt and cant seem to see past the phony facade of Obama, that he is no different than those bastards Clinton and Bush.He is much closer to their visions of a world than Kennedy.All those idiots in chicago going crazy over him being selected thinking he is the next best thing to JFK are morons in for a rude awakening.why do you refuse to watch the video The Obama Deception? Also Im still waiting for your reply from my PICK YOUR POISON thread.

Last edited:

good point.I have to agree since you cant seem to get past the fact that BOTH parties are corrupt and cant seem to see past the phony facade of Obama, that he is no different than those bastards Clinton and Bush.He is much closer to their visions of a world than Kennedy.All those idiots in chicago going crazy over him being selected thinking he is the next best thing to JFK are morons in for a rude awakening.why do you refuse to watch the video The Obama Deception? Also Im still waiting for your reply from my PICK YOUR POISON thread.

Reagan was good?

Did you like Reagan?

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."
President Dwight D. Eisenhower

Today's Republicans are the antithesis of Dwight Eisenhower...

In all those things which deal with people, today's GOP is conservative and INhuman. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, today's GOP is liberal.

President Kennedy quoting Harry S. Truman said it best...

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"
President John F. Kennedy

Reagan was good?

Hell no Reagan was corrupt as hell but Clinton and Bush were more evil and he wasnt involved in 9/11 like them so my hate for Reagan doesnt approach the hate that I have for Bush and Clinton is the only reason I didnt bother to mention him.The ONLY president since JFK -"the last great president who wasnt a puppet for the new world order and thats why they killed him",the only president SINCE JFK who wasnt an evil and corrupt man,was Carter.Initially Carter came in wanting to do good for the american people like JFK did.He had his own cabinet picked out and everything but then he later found out after becoming president,that the president doesnt run the country and is just a puppet for the elite and was told who his cabinet members were going to be and thats when he then started going along with what they wanted.

According to his friend Pat Buchanan, after inaguaration day, Carter came out of a meeeting and was talking to 3 men in black suits and the men left and Carter broke down and started crying.According to Buchanan,he asked him what was wrong and thats when Carter said-They told me I cant pick my own cabinet,that they have my cabinet picked out for me.And thats when Carter understood that he better play ball with them or he would end up like JFK.

As I said on my thread,I put Carter somewhere in the middle of all the presidents since JFK.He wasnt evil and corrupt when he got elected and never did any horrible things to people that are known of like every president since JFK has done,but he wasnt a great president like Kennedy either.The only reason Carter got in office in the first place was because after the watergate scandal when Ford pardoned Nixon,the american people lost faith in their institutions and the office of the president.so they had to get someone who wasnt a corrupt official that the american people could have faith in again, to restore their faith in the white house and their institutions again and Carter fit that bill perfectly. Now if you go back to all the presidents we have had since JFK,the demo's obviously look better as in presidents wanting to do good for the people so they have had a better tracj record since then,but expect carter to be the last president for the demo's who was more closer to JFK'S visions for a future world than Bushs.as I've said many times before,both are corrupt and neither represent what the people want.Till we get a revolution and a third party created,theres no hope for the future of the world.I feel sorry for the ignorant people having children today.their just condeming them for a future of hell.Its only going to get much worse for our children and grandchildren until that day comes when a third party gets created.

"In all those things which deal with people, be liberal, be human. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, be conservative."

In all those things which deal with people, today's GOP is conservative and INhuman. In all those things which deal with people's money, or their economy, or their form of government, today's GOP is liberal.

"Harry Truman once said, 'There are 14 or 15 million Americans who have the resources to have representatives in Washington to protect their interests, and that the interests of the great mass of the other people - the 150 or 160 million - is the responsibility of the president of the United States, and I propose to fulfill it.'"

Thats another reason why they got rid of kennedy cause he obviously wanted to do good things for the american people.interesting that you quoted Eisenhower also because in his farewell address,he warned the american people to be aware of the military industrial complex which killed kennedy.Again Kennedy made the mistake of believing that the president ran the country like he is suppose to be able to according to the constituion,your not suppose to get killed by madmen in the military industrial complex of your own country for pulling out of a war.Thats who runs this country.

Reagan was good?

Hell no Reagan was corrupt as hell but Clinton and Bush were more evil and he wasnt involved in 9/11 like them so my hate for Reagan doesnt approach the hate that I have for Bush and Clinton is the only reason I didnt bother to mention him.The ONLY president since JFK -"the last great president who wasnt a puppet for the new world order and thats why they killed him",the only president SINCE JFK who wasnt an evil and corrupt man,was Carter.Initially Carter came in wanting to do good for the american people like JFK did.He had his own cabinet picked out and everything but then he later found out after becoming president,that the president doesnt run the country and is just a puppet for the elite and was told who his cabinet members were going to be and thats when he then started going along with what they wanted.

According to his friend Pat Buchanan, after inaguaration day, Carter came out of a meeeting and was talking to 3 men in black suits and the men left and Carter broke down and started crying.According to Buchanan,he asked him what was wrong and thats when Carter said-They told me I cant pick my own cabinet,that they have my cabinet picked out for me.And thats when Carter understood that he better play ball with them or he would end up like JFK.

As I said on my thread,I put Carter somewhere in the middle of all the presidents since JFK.He wasnt evil and corrupt when he got elected and never did any horrible things to people that are known of like every president since JFK has done,but he wasnt a great president like Kennedy either.The only reason Carter got in office in the first place was because after the watergate scandal when Ford pardoned Nixon,the american people lost faith in their institutions and the office of the president.so they had to get someone who wasnt a corrupt official that the american people could have faith in again, to restore their faith in the white house and their institutions again and Carter fit that bill perfectly. Now if you go back to all the presidents we have had since JFK,the demo's obviously look better as in presidents wanting to do good for the people so they have had a better tracj record since then,but expect carter to be the last president for the demo's who was more closer to JFK'S visions for a future world than Bushs.as I've said many times before,both are corrupt and neither represent what the people want.Till we get a revolution and a third party created,theres no hope for the future of the world.I feel sorry for the ignorant people having children today.their just condeming them for a future of hell.Its only going to get much worse for our children and grandchildren until that day comes when a third party gets created.

A few things. I think you confuse corrupt with helpless. Carter and Clinton, from what you said, seemed helpless to stop the people pulling their strings. One thing is for sure, Clinton went along easier than Carter did, and I believe Obama won't give in as much as Clinton did. Obama doesn't seem like as big of a sellout and he seems to have more principles. You don't see it, but I'm starting to think that has to do with the color of his skin. The guy is so genuine, yet a lot of you guys don't seem to be able to see it. I can only assume it might have something to do with his color.

And you got to admit, when the GOP rules, we fall faster and quicker into Oligarchy/Fascism. Can you deny that? Clinton may have signed NAFTA, but Bush passed tax breaks to help the corporations move overseas. That's fucked up! And the pro corporation/conservative pricks the GOP appoint to the Supreme Court?

And you just sort of proved my point. It isn't that Obama/Carter/Kennedy/Clinton don't want to make change, like you agree Carter wanted to make positive change, its that they are helpless sometimes taking on the telecoms, oil giants, defense/pentagon, Illuminati, Skull & Crossbones. But you admit that Carter was a good man but just couldn't do anything about it. Right? You can't say the same for the Bush's. They were fine with going along. In fact, their political phylosophies approve!

And if I'm not mistaken, Obama is doing a fucking lot of good things. Pushing for a lot of good things. How much will he accomplish? That remains to be seen. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll be like Kennedy when it is all said and done. I just talked to my old Republican buddy last night. He was in town on business and he said, "I think Obama's doing a good job". I agree with him.

I think they're even going to start bring jobs back home. I'm starting to hear/see signs. Baby steps my brother. First you tackle the banks, the car companies, the housing crisis, aig, freddy, fanny, nafta, iraq, afgan, n. korea, pakistan, flu's, illegals, jobs, recession, etc.

Liberal press my ass. Where were they on Bush's first 100 days? What did Bush accomplish in his first 100 days? A nap.

Dude, I don't think you see the greatness. I admit that Clinton sold out. I found another bad thing Clinton signed. It was that Lindsay Grahm legislation/deregulations. Add that to the media deregs, welfare reform and nafta and Clinton was a sellout. He was lucky to have a good economy. Had the economy slipped on his watch, it would have been a different legacy.

Thats another reason why they got rid of kennedy cause he obviously wanted to do good things for the american people.interesting that you quoted Eisenhower also because in his farewell address,he warned the american people to be aware of the military industrial complex which killed kennedy.Again Kennedy made the mistake of believing that the president ran the country like he is suppose to be able to according to the constituion,your not suppose to get killed by madmen in the military industrial complex of your own country for pulling out of a war.Thats who runs this country.

The other day when I was listening to Obama, I got the feeling that he was never told the secrets that Bush, Bush, Reagan were told. He was never taken to area 57 and shown the spaceship our military found. He wasn't informed that the moon landing was faked in order to beat the Russians. He wasn't told that the bankers run this country.

So he's trying really hard but they always have an answer to anything he tries to do.

A few things. I think you confuse corrupt with helpless. Carter and Clinton, from what you said, seemed helpless to stop the people pulling their strings. One thing is for sure, Clinton went along easier than Carter did, and I believe Obama won't give in as much as Clinton did. Obama doesn't seem like as big of a sellout and he seems to have more principles. You don't see it, but I'm starting to think that has to do with the color of his skin. The guy is so genuine, yet a lot of you guys don't seem to be able to see it. I can only assume it might have something to do with his color.

Err No I dont confuse corrupt with helpless.Yeah CARTER for sure was helpless to stop thm from pulling the strings,he didnt realise what he was getting into when he became president obviously.Clinton is a much different story.That bastard was ALREADY and evil man before he became president when he was governor of arkansas.You need to go to youtube.com and type in THE CLINTON CHRONICLES VIDEO.it talks about how when he was governor of arkansas he allowed the CIA to smuggle drugs into arkansas in exchange for weapons to the nicuraguas.this went on during the 80's during Reagans time as president.It was run by both George H W BUSH and Clinton. Reagan Bush and Clinton were all involved in it.

That was clintons reward for doing that,the white house. a former CIA asset named Terry Reed wrote a book about it called CLINTON BUSH AND THE CIA.your obviously not aware that anybody who came for ward with knowledge about clintons scandals over the years wound up as mysterious dead bodies.Terry Reed brought a lawsuit against clinton that was blacked out by the mainstream media.the only reason Reed is alive today is he went public and wrote that book.you need to do a net search of THE CLINTON BODY COUNT.again you have obviously not watched The Obama deception.till you do,you are talking shit.He has NO principlas at all.clor of skin has NOTHING whatsoever to do with why i dont like Obama.I dont like him based on his actions as president so far.he has lied about everything he said he was going to do.

And you got to admit, when the GOP rules, we fall faster and quicker into Oligarchy/Fascism. Can you deny that? Clinton may have signed NAFTA, but Bush passed tax breaks to help the corporations move overseas. That's fucked up! And the pro corporation/conservative pricks the GOP appoint to the Supreme Court?

you kidding.theres death camps being built around the states and it all started under Clinton.Bush accelerated it and Obama is accelerati ng it even more so.go to visionrevisited and click on that link THE OBAMA NEW WORLD ORDER.Uh when Clinton signed NAFTA,that enabled the corporations to go overseas.

And you just sort of proved my point. It isn't that Obama/Carter/Kennedy/Clinton don't want to make change, like you agree Carter wanted to make positive change, its that they are helpless sometimes taking on the telecoms, oil giants, defense/pentagon, Illuminati, Skull & Crossbones. But you admit that Carter was a good man but just couldn't do anything about it. Right? You can't say the same for the Bush's. They were fine with going along. In fact, their political phylosophies approve!

dont even put those bastatrds Obama and Clinton in the same ranks of carter and JFK who want change.Obama is a freaking liar and has lied abotu everything he said he would do.Yes i admit that about carter but that WASNT the case with Clinton at all and is NOT with Obama either.again you seem afraid to watch that video THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Terral has a link of in his posts.

And if I'm not mistaken, Obama is doing a fucking lot of good things. Pushing for a lot of good things. How much will he accomplish? That remains to be seen. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say he'll be like Kennedy when it is all said and done. I just talked to my old Republican buddy last night. He was in town on business and he said, "I think Obama's doing a good job". I agree with him.
you kidding? If Obama gets to pass his budget plan,it will be worse than all presidents combined the way he wants it.that was on the mainstream news.thats being extremely ignorant to say he will be anyting like kennedy.

I think they're even going to start bring jobs back home. I'm starting to hear/see signs. Baby steps my brother. First you tackle the banks, the car companies, the housing crisis, aig, freddy, fanny, nafta, iraq, afgan, n. korea, pakistan, flu's, illegals, jobs, recession, etc.
your in a fairy tale land.the recession is even getting worse with Obama now.

Liberal press my ass. Where were they on Bush's first 100 days? What did Bush accomplish in his first 100 days? A nap. same with Obama.

Dude, I don't think you see the greatness. I admit that Clinton sold out. I found another bad thing Clinton signed. It was that Lindsay Grahm legislation/deregulations. Add that to the media deregs, welfare reform and nafta and Clinton was a sellout. He was lucky to have a good economy. Had the economy slipped on his watch, it would have been a different legacy.

No its just I know how evil Obama is cause unlike you,I am not afraid to watch that video The Obama Deception.AND PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST ABOVE.oh and since you never responded to my posts on my PICK YOUR POISEN thread,looks like i will have to post for you what I said THERE on HERE in my next two posts.

Last edited:
Dude your seriously misguided if you seriously believe Obama is not evil and corrupt and that he is the next John F Kennedy like so many other misguided fools out there are ignorantly believing.I would love to believe he is but the evidence is overwhelming he isnt.He has lied about everything he said he was going to do.He has pardoned Bush from all crimes he committed while he was in office and endorces the 9/11 commission report.that should tell you right there he is not for the people.I'll post more on the rest of your post later when i got more time just wanted to address the Obama issue.You need to watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION that Terral has the link to here on this thread in his post.

Running little on time right now but to answer your question actually yeah carter was the one president since kennedy who I wouldnt lump as being evil and corrupted.I rank him as being somewhere in between in the middle.Not evil and corrupt but not a good president like Kennedy was.and yeah Clinton was even worse than Bush sr.God as much as I hated Bush sr,I hated Clinton so much during his presidency I was wishing Bush sr to still be in office.going back to Carter,every president that has gotten into office since him has been worse than the previous one,Reagan far worse than Carter,Bush sr much worse than Reagan easily,Clinton worse and was tied with DICK Nixon as the most evil and corrupt of them all till Bush Jr came along.Obama is just expanding what Bush started.Like i said,you really need to look at that link of Terrals here called THE OBAMA DECEPTION and watch it.Obama is Bush Jr's cousin so its no surprise he pardoned him.At first I didnt believe those rumors but he even admitted it on David Letterman that their cousins.Al those idiots in Chicago that were going crazy over his election are in for a very rude awakening.Obama he aint no different than Bush or Clinton.You'll understand that once you watch The Obama Deception.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
also Like I just said,you REALLY need to go to visionrevisited.com and click on there where it says THE OBAMA NEW WORLD ORDER.the guy is an evil man dude.

Forum List

Back