Republican Officials Partnering With Christian Extremists

What party panders to Muslim extremist?
Osama-bin-Laden-at-Oxford-on-right.jpg

Marks and Spencer I would say, bin Laden on right, at Oxford.

The connecting tissue between Kristian Fundmentalists (kristian with a k because they are not really Christians, they pretend to be) is real. This has been going on for 2-3 decades.

It remains to be seen how desperate these people will become as the demographics are pushing the Republican party further and further from being able to win national elections.
So please tell us what a real christian is?

I met a true fundamentalist christian once. He was
The connecting tissue between Kristian Fundmentalists (kristian with a k because they are not really Christians, they pretend to be) is real. This has been going on for 2-3 decades.

It remains to be seen how desperate these people will become as the demographics are pushing the Republican party further and further from being able to win national elections.

I met one once. He was a lovely man who did not talk about judgement day, gods rapture... We asked him about Climate Change and he said it was most likely real, evolution was real and should be taught, didn't think prayer should be forced on any one.
On abortion I explained Catholic teaching prior to 1847 (abortion was allowed until the 12th week) and he conceded he didn't know that and it should be discussed more. Disapproved of Guns.

He talked of love and tollerance for all people.

He took a vow of poverty and considered this a very point of his faith. He looked like this.
650 × 438 - nytimes.com

As soon as see these fundamental christians giving up all there worldwide goods to follow in Christs footsteps I will take them seriously.

But guys I met people have given up everything to follow our lord and they don't talk about indoctrination of others.

Do You Know David Lane? Every American Should

This is a name that few people know and that everyone should. He is a far right wing extremist who goal is to establish the U.S. as a Christian Theocracy and he has got the ear of many prominent and influential Republican.

I believe that we as a nation-not just liberals and Democrats- should be very concerned about this. I do not think that most Republican would be comfortable with so many of their politicians being in bed with this person. Most Republican and conservative want this county to be a fair and just country for everyone. David Lane want anything but that. That is why he has been operating under the radar Read more below

In pursuit of conservative evangelical voters, GOP candidates embrace far-right political operative who is raising an ‘army’ to fulfill his ‘Christian nation’ vision

On Saturday, June 13, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley will host a day-long, Christians-only prayer rally organized by political operative David Lane. Lane, who organized similar events for Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, is trying to recruit 1,000 conservative evangelical pastors to run for office, which he believes would mobilize hundreds of thousands of election volunteers and lead to conservative election victories in 2016.

Lane prefers to work outside the glare of the national media. Although his close connections to Republican officials and presidential candidates have drawn some notice, the extremism of the agenda he is promoting deserves far more attention than it has received to date. When one-third of the Republican National Committee took a nine-day junket to Israel in January with the American Family Association picking up the tab, things got a little ugly. Israeli media started asking questions about the extreme positions taken by AFA spokesman Bryan Fischer, including his claims that the First Amendment’s religious liberty protections apply only to Christians and that gays were responsible for the rise of the Nazi Party. In damage control mode, the AFA disavowed some of Fischer’s most inflammatory statements and took away his title – but not the radio show that continues to give him a bigotry-spewing platform. Meanwhile, the actual organizer of the trip, Christian nationalist David Lane, slipped out of the spotlight and got right back to building political alliances between high-level Republican politicians and conservative evangelical pastors, especially those in key primary states. - See more at: Why Do Republican Officials Keep Partnering With Christian-Nation Extremist David Lane Right Wing Watch
Watch out there is one behind every tree!! you people are a hoot and a half!!

There is one behind every podium on the Republican debate stage. Do you think that this stuff is made up? You can't make this up!

Do You Know David Lane? Every American Should

This is a name that few people know and that everyone should. He is a far right wing extremist who goal is to establish the U.S. as a Christian Theocracy and he has got the ear of many prominent and influential Republican.

I believe that we as a nation-not just liberals and Democrats- should be very concerned about this. I do not think that most Republican would be comfortable with so many of their politicians being in bed with this person. Most Republican and conservative want this county to be a fair and just country for everyone. David Lane want anything but that. That is why he has been operating under the radar Read more below

In pursuit of conservative evangelical voters, GOP candidates embrace far-right political operative who is raising an ‘army’ to fulfill his ‘Christian nation’ vision

On Saturday, June 13, South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley will host a day-long, Christians-only prayer rally organized by political operative David Lane. Lane, who organized similar events for Texas Gov. Rick Perry and Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, is trying to recruit 1,000 conservative evangelical pastors to run for office, which he believes would mobilize hundreds of thousands of election volunteers and lead to conservative election victories in 2016.

Lane prefers to work outside the glare of the national media. Although his close connections to Republican officials and presidential candidates have drawn some notice, the extremism of the agenda he is promoting deserves far more attention than it has received to date. When one-third of the Republican National Committee took a nine-day junket to Israel in January with the American Family Association picking up the tab, things got a little ugly. Israeli media started asking questions about the extreme positions taken by AFA spokesman Bryan Fischer, including his claims that the First Amendment’s religious liberty protections apply only to Christians and that gays were responsible for the rise of the Nazi Party. In damage control mode, the AFA disavowed some of Fischer’s most inflammatory statements and took away his title – but not the radio show that continues to give him a bigotry-spewing platform. Meanwhile, the actual organizer of the trip, Christian nationalist David Lane, slipped out of the spotlight and got right back to building political alliances between high-level Republican politicians and conservative evangelical pastors, especially those in key primary states. - See more at: Why Do Republican Officials Keep Partnering With Christian-Nation Extremist David Lane Right Wing Watch
Watch out there is one behind every tree!! you people are a hoot and a half!!

There is one behind every podium on the Republican debate stage. Do you think that this stuff is made up? You can't make this up!

GOOD grief, this was posted in JUNE and you're still going on about it. who the hell is David Lane. Your alls lying and dishonesty isn't honorable, ok

no wonder folks, this came off the leftwing hate site. rightwinggarbage.

I met one once. He was a lovely man who did not talk about judgement day, gods rapture... We asked him about Climate Change and he said it was most likely real, evolution was real and should be taught, didn't think prayer should be forced on any one.
On abortion I explained Catholic teaching prior to 1847 (abortion was allowed until the 12th week) and he conceded he didn't know that and it should be discussed more. Disapproved of Guns.

He took a vow of poverty and considered this a very point of his faith. He looked like this.
650 × 438 - nytimes.com

As soon as see these fundamental christians giving up all there worldwide goods to follow in Christs footsteps I will take them seriously.

But guys I met people have given up everything to follow our lord and they don't talk about indoctrination of others.

Will we ever see you Communists giving up all your goods so that no one has less than you?

Should I hold my breath?

ROFL

Of course the shit you spew is made up. It's called demagoguery. You slander and libel the enemies of the party. Such is the nature of the left. You are a bunch of little Pol Pot clones. What is it your darling Hillary calls the demagoguery you engage in? "The politics of personal destruction?"

ROFL

Of course the shit you spew is made up. It's called demagoguery. You slander and libel the enemies of the party. Such is the nature of the left. You are a bunch of little Pol Pot clones. What is it your darling Hillary calls the demagoguery you engage in? "The politics of personal destruction?"
Read the article. Tell us what part is made up. Tell us who among these people are not real. Tell us what they said according to the article that they didn't really say. Then come back and we can talk.

650 × 438 - nytimes.com

Will we ever see you Communists giving up all your goods so that no one has less than you?

Should I hold my breath?

Who do you think is a communist here? Do you know what a real communist is?

how many people has this David Lane beheaded? (ISIS)

mutlated the female genitals of young women? (FMG in sub-saharan Africa by muslim)

stoned to death (Pakistan, many parts of the Muslim world)

strapped bombs on little girls and sent them into crowded marketplaces ( any number of Muslim countries)

sold girls into slavery? ( Boko Haram, Nigeria, ISIS in Syria and Iraq)??????

libs are simply idiots desperate for issues

David Who?

oh you mean dead guy that died in 2007?

desperate much leftard??
Wrong David Lane!! Do you know what google is?

yes loon; i got that from google

nobody heard of the dude

keep fear-mongering though; shows the DESPERATION ON THE LEFT

Bovine excrement!

1. [David Lane (white nationalist) - Wikipedia, the...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(white_nationalist)
    David Eden Lane (November 2, 1938 – May 28, 2007) was an American white nationalist leader and convicted felon. A founding member of The Order, he died while ...
  1. David Lane (activist) - Wikipedia, the free...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lane_(activist)David Lane (c. 1955) is an American political activist who works to increase the political strength of religious groups on the Christian right, to promote social ...
Funded largely by the American Family Association (AFA),[1] Lane has organized political briefings with appearances by fundamentalist pastors such as David Barton and politicians such as Mike Huckabee, Newt Gingrich, Michele Bachmann and Haley Barbour. In his behind-the-scenes work for right-wing politics, Lane has been described by The New York Times as "something of a stealth weapon for the right".[1]

Read the article. Tell us what part is made up. Tell us who among these people are not real. Tell us what they said according to the article that they didn't really say. Then come back and we can talk.

Why not just scroll back to the last ten times I did that?

Again, you are reviving this thread in hopes that people will forget or not review the prior posts.

You are an anit-Christian bigot, as Communists tend to be, defaming the enemies of your party. The hate site piece in the OP has no validity, nor do you.

Someone that lives as Christ lived.

Christ washed the feet of the poor and denounced the moneychangers.

Conservatives in the U.S. spit on the poor and worship at the feet of the wealthy. The are in fact anti-Christ.

Can you back up your crazy claim or did you just make this up in your head?

Why not just scroll back to the last ten times I did that?

Again, you are reviving this thread in hopes that people will forget or not review the prior posts.

You are an anit-Christian bigot, as Communists tend to be, defaming the enemies of your party. The hate site piece in the OP has no validity, nor do you.
What ever you say boss....
:udaman:

how many people has this David Lane beheaded? (ISIS)

mutlated the female genitals of young women? (FMG in sub-saharan Africa by muslim)

stoned to death (Pakistan, many parts of the Muslim world)

strapped bombs on little girls and sent them into crowded marketplaces ( any number of Muslim countries)

sold girls into slavery? ( Boko Haram, Nigeria, ISIS in Syria and Iraq)??????

libs are simply idiots desperate for issues
Well that's a good place to set the bar.

lol

Forum List

Back