Republican Morality

It's a mistake to think it's only the poor the right wing hates. They hate lots and lots of people. People of all colors, religions and various sexual persuasions. They just hate. A lot. Who knows why? Even they don't know why.

Does anyone know why YOU are the world's most transparent fucking troll?

Well your really are a LIAR TARE,because you said the SAME THING TO ME:

No, I said you are a fucking hypocrite who ignores facts that contradict your asinine 'declarations.' I also noted that today you seemed to be completely off your meds. It also seems pretty clear you are a sock puppet.

That's what I said to you, shitforbrains. Pay attention, you worthless fuck.

Well your really are a LIAR TARE,because you said the SAME THING TO ME.............BUT WE ALL KNOW who the only TROLL ON HERE IS.....you got it...YES ITS YOU UNKOTROLL.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap2::clap2::clap2::cuckoo::cuckoo::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
I'm theliq and today I have already kicked this TROLLs sorry ASS.

Check out his posts on various treads......he's a complete total CRETIN:lol::lol:
valium-1.jpg
Thank for that Si,but I asked on the Xmas thread if you could enlarge the photo of the doleful pups with santa,my grandkinder Tenika has two that look identical and I want to make her Christmas card with that image,I would be grateful,yes I know I'm on the nose with you,but I am such a loving granpa.steven,Si its bad to hold a grudge

Well your really are a LIAR TARE,because you said the SAME THING TO ME:

No, I said you are a fucking hypocrite who ignores facts that contradict your asinine 'declarations.' I also noted that today you seemed to be completely off your meds. It also seems pretty clear you are a sock puppet.

That's what I said to you, shitforbrains. Pay attention, you worthless fuck.
Stop using words you don't comprehend or understand,this is a fact.

You are dealing with King Liq,all knowing,all comprehending and all understanding that you are the nastyist peice of work on this site....and a horrible little Anti-Semite RACIST TO BOOT....now kneel cur,to your master.:cool:by the way stop picking on rdean,you can foul mouth me anytime because I know well how to deal with garbage like YOU

Last edited:
You are dealing with King Liq,all knowing,all comprehending and all understanding that you are the nastyist peice of work on this site........now kneel cur,to your master.:cool:

And now we're back to you being off your meds, you fucking headcase. :cuckoo:

You are dealing with King Liq,all knowing,all comprehending and all understanding that you are the nastyist peice of work on this site........now kneel cur,to your master.:cool:

And now we're back to you being off your meds, you fucking headcase. :cuckoo:
Well apart from your ridiculous and racist prose on this site,your abusing nature to anyone(I have noticed before that you try to niggle rdean constantly)what does your life consist of or not consist of.........not much methinks.

Now go away you little TROLL,you bore me rigid.

TheKing:cool:

Well apart from your ridiculous and racist prose on this site:

Show me ONE example of "racist prose" from me anywhere, you fucking liar. Pretty much all you seem to do here is make bullshit declarations that are proven false time and time again. When direct proof to the contrary is shown you ignore it and start another "look at how fucking crazy I am!" thread. You're a liar and a lunatic. Fuck you.

As usual, the fucking headcase can't back up his bullshit so he ignores and tries to cover his shame with more 'crazy.' Dishonest fucking mental defective.

As usual, the fucking headcase can't back up his bullshit so he ignores and tries to cover his shame with more 'crazy.' Dishonest fucking mental defective.
AS ONE OF THE RACIST POSSEE,YOUR DIS REPUTATION GOES BEFORE YOU,BUT KEEP SPEWING

Back up your accusation, you filthy fucking liar, or admit that you are exactly as I've described you.

AS ONE OF THE RACIST POSSEE,YOUR DIS REPUTATION GOES BEFORE YOU,BUT KEEP SPEWING

Back up your accusation, you filthy fucking liar, or admit that you are exactly as I've described you.
AS THE DISCREDITED YOUR DISCREDITED REPUTATION GOES BEFORE YOU,WHAT YOU SHOULD REALISE IS THAT DISPITE ALL YOUR RHETORIC YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE.....how you became the utterly foul individual you are,God only knows moreover to try now to attempt to try to put yourself in a good light only makes you a rabid hypocrite,you need to have your vulgar mouth washed out with soap and I'm just the person to do it.For too long you have gotten away with it,but now you have been exposed for the rotten individual you are.A NASTY LITTLE TROLL.....You shall not escape MY JUDGEMENT.EVER and NEVER.I'm theliq,ever living,ever faithful,ever sure.:cool:

AS THE DISCREDITED YOUR DISCREDITED REPUTATION GOES BEFORE YOU,WHAT YOU SHOULD REALISE IS THAT DISPITE ALL YOUR RHETORIC YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE:

Back up your accusation, you filthy fucking liar. It is clear to anyone reading this that you cannot. You are a liar, a hypocrite, and a fucking headcase.

No one has successfully challenged Midcan's assertion yet. Republicans don't mind spending money on welfare--corporate welfare-- not poor people. This is the kind of contribution they make:

"Hey, bitch, we know you are a bigoted shitbag. We haven't forgotten, so stop trying so hard, you bitter, insecure, fucking fraud."

Sky you pay wayyyyy too much attention to podium talk.

Here's how it is with you democrats.

You think welfare is a good thing for poor people.

Bush and his repub pals skyrocket the welfare budget all 6 years they had total control, they hate poor people.

Obama and his dem pals skyrocket the welfare budget the exact same way for a couple years, they love poor people.

Check the budgets yourself if you don't believe me.

It's what partisan politics does to the human brain. Even common sense can't overcome it.

Thank you for telling me what I think. No point in posting. You've already decided my position on every issue.

No, I'm basing that on the thoughts you've posted on this very thread.

When republicans had total power from 2001-2007, what didn't they do that Obama is doing to show they don't care about the poor?

Specifics, not just podium talk and talking points.

Hard as it is sometimes, let's try to refrain from 'you are,' 'no, you are' replies.

I am always amazed at the revisionist mentality of the right when it comes to religious values of the past and apologetics for the words of their representatives. Not one republican noted that the words of Newt and others are mean spirited nonsense. That is what they are, and to not face that fact is immoral and/or dishonest. Or just so deeply embedded in the memes of the right wing that they are truths for partisan republicans. A truly sad bunch of Americans and the reason our congress is now full of the same.

Poverty is increasing in this nation and republican governors are using a jim crow tactic, call it whatever you like but that is what they are doing. Are democratic governors doing the same? As far as the republican war on the working poor, that too is as obvious as the nose on your face. And if you want more proof to ignore see these sites. Evil Republicans Making War on the Poor; Touting Victims of the Shutdown That Never Happened

And http://www.alternet.org/newsandview...p's_war_on_the_poor_could_very_well_backfire/ and http://www.commondreams.org/view/2011/09/28-10 and http://crooksandliars.com/susie-madrak/war-poor-minnesota-republicans-want-b

The following quote exemplifies the power and sophistication propaganda has had on the minds of republicans today. Reality remains hidden from them and they even argue it away. "You start out in 1954 by saying, “******, ******, ******.” By 1968 you can’t say “******” — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a by-product of them is blacks [working poor of all shades] get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I’m not saying that. But I’m saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, “We want to cut this,” is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than “******, ******.” Lee Atwater, Republican strategist, 1981, describing the Southern Strategy

Last edited:

Forum List

Back