Republican Morality

Republicans think that teachers, policeman, fireman, and state workers need a pay cut. Has anyone heard a Republican speak out against the compensation of CEO's or Hedge Fund managers on Wall Street?

Republicans don't want to raise taxes on people making $250,000 a year, because $250,000 a year is not that much in today's economy, but the person making $7.25 an hour is sucking our economy dry. Policemen, firemen, and teachers are grossly over paid, but CEO's making $10-$50 million a year need additional tax cuts.

Republicans think that teachers, policeman, fireman, and state workers need a pay cut. Has anyone heard a Republican speak out against the compensation of CEO's or Hedge Fund managers on Wall Street?

Yeah...lots of them. Including me. Neither have I heard many Republicans argue that teachers, policemen, etc need a pay cut. It's not their paycheck that's the problem. The problem is the ridiculous pensions they get and the impact it has on state economies.

No one has successfully challenged Midcan's assertion yet. Republicans don't mind spending money on welfare--corporate welfare-- not poor people. This is the kind of contribution they make:

"Hey, bitch, we know you are a bigoted shitbag. We haven't forgotten, so stop trying so hard, you bitter, insecure, fucking fraud."

Sky you pay wayyyyy too much attention to podium talk.

Here's how it is with you democrats.

You think welfare is a good thing for poor people.

Bush and his repub pals skyrocket the welfare budget all 6 years they had total control, they hate poor people.

Obama and his dem pals skyrocket the welfare budget the exact same way for a couple years, they love poor people.

Check the budgets yourself if you don't believe me.

It's what partisan politics does to the human brain. Even common sense can't overcome it.

Ok I showed you one and met your criteria. Now be a man of your word and shut the fuck up.

Point taken. I should have revised for just one hundred years as who can forget Lincoln was a republican. You guys need someone to look up to even though I'm sure he was no saint. No one is. Today republican governors want jim crow laws back. Sorta funny huh.

Again to repeat myself, the quotes are from republicans today and reflect republican thought today. There is no counterpoint to that point so far.

I actually know one good thing a republican did in the past one hundred years that was good for all America, but I'll let you so called republican minds find it.

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

Do you get something out of spewing this false, partisan bullshit? Do you derive some kind of satisfaction from going through this little BS song and dance over and over? Or are you just fucking nuts?

Again to repeat myself, the quotes are from republicans today and reflect republican thought today. There is no counterpoint to that point so far.

Yeah, They do reflect Republic thought today. We want to help the poor. We want people to be empowered and get out of poverty, hence we talk about getting people out of poverty.

For some reason, you think that means we hates those in poverty.

We have already countered your false assertion. What exactly more do you want done?

Yeah, They do reflect Republic thought today. We want to help the poor. We want people to be empowered and get out of poverty, hence we talk about getting people out of poverty.

For some reason, you think that means we hates those in poverty.

We have already countered your false assertion. What exactly more do you want done?
Apparently, Republicans now want Jim Crow laws.

:lol:

Funny shit here.

No one has successfully challenged Midcan's assertion yet. Republicans don't mind spending money on welfare--corporate welfare-- not poor people. This is the kind of contribution they make:

"Hey, bitch, we know you are a bigoted shitbag. We haven't forgotten, so stop trying so hard, you bitter, insecure, fucking fraud."

Bush and his repub pals skyrocket the welfare budget all 6 years they had total control, they hate poor people.

Obama and his dem pals skyrocket the welfare budget the exact same way for a couple years, they love poor people.

It's what partisan politics does to the human brain. Even common sense can't overcome it.

Thank you for telling me what I think. No point in posting. You've already decided my position on every issue.

Yeah...lots of them. Including me. Neither have I heard many Republicans argue that teachers, policemen, etc need a pay cut. It's not their paycheck that's the problem. The problem is the ridiculous pensions they get and the impact it has on state economies.

The problem is the GOP back the rich and screw the poor. They're against minimum wage for pete sakes!

Republicans think that teachers, policeman, fireman, and state workers need a pay cut.
I'm a Republican and I don't think that. I know thousands of Republicans who don't think that, either.

Liar.

Plenty of the ones I know think that. I'm glad you don't. You must not be from Wisconsin.

Republicans in the House are on a rampage to eliminate at least 60 federal programs and drastically cut back hundreds of others as part of their promise to slash $100 billion from the federal budget. The Republican caucus met in a closed-door session of rank and file members to add across-the-board cuts to the targeted reductions spelled out earlier in the week.

The cuts are a blow to middle class and poor families as well as jeopardizing everything from food safety to law enforcement. The Republicans’ budget cuts are sure to set off a contentious battle between newly elected conservatives and the White House.

The budget cuts originally targeted education, the environment, food safety, and law enforcement that are crucial to American’s quality of life and future growth, but do not include defense spending or subsidies to the oil industry and corporations. The Republican cuts appear to be meant to kill jobs and poor people.
http://www.politicususa.com/en/gop-budget-cuts

Last edited:

Thank you for telling me what I think. No point in posting. You've already decided my position on every issue.
Irony.

Just pure, unadulterated irony.

There's that liberal dishonesty I was talking about...

Yeah, those links to stories. Very dishonest to report what the GOP proposes.

Now you think you're being dishonest AND clever. Nope, just dishonest.

I post my opinions and the reasons I hold those opinions. I often provide links to facts which support my opinions.

midcan QUOTED GOP candidates and NOT ONE of you has refuted those statements.

Forum List

Back