Republican Michael Steele plays the Race Card

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Michael Steele: Victim of racism? - THE WEEK

Is racism is driving negative media coverage of the Republican National Committee? Quite possibly, says its much-maligned chairman Michael Steele in an interview with "The Washingtonian": "I don’t see stories about the internal operations of the DNC that I see about this operation. Why? Is it because Michael Steele is the chairman, or is it because a black man is chairman?"

Last edited:
Hypocricy thy name is Steele

STEELE: I'm kinda sick and tired of the left and Democrats in this country when they get in trouble and don't get their way and their backs are up against the wall on legislation or whatever it is their trying to do, they go to that card, they play that race card, that slavery card, that civil rights card.

Proud Americans, black and white, fought for too long and too hard to have the claim of racism be used in such a cavalier fashion. Blind charges of racism, where none exist, not only are an affront to those who have suffered the effects of racism, but it weakens our efforts to address true acts of racism and makes them more difficult to overcome.

I don’t play the race card, I don’t play the race game, the way some tend to want to do.

too funny, when a republican mentions race, its the race card, but when a liberal mentions race its legitimate

most libs are hypocrites

Michael Steele looks like that guy from Digital Underground who used to do the Humpty Dance.

128781968401153075.jpg

Come on, do the Humpty Hump!

too funny, when a republican mentions race, its the race card, but when a liberal mentions race its legitimate

most libs are hypocrites

And who has been screaming about the dreaded "Race Card" for the last year and a half?

Michael Steele: Victim of racism? - THE WEEK

Is racism is driving negative media coverage of the Republican National Committee? Quite possibly, says its much-maligned chairman Michael Steele in an interview with "The Washingtonian": "I don’t see stories about the internal operations of the DNC that I see about this operation. Why? Is it because Michael Steele is the chairman, or is it because a black man is chairman?"

Who did he borrow it from? Al Sharpton?

I'm not a big Michael Steele fan. He's nothing more than a token black the Republicans put up front to show the world that they can deal with black folks. Not because he's black, but because he is a complete ass, is reason enough in my book to replace him.

I'm not a big Michael Steele fan. He's nothing more than a token black the Republicans put up front to show the world that they can deal with black folks. Not because he's black, but because he is a complete ass, is reason enough in my book to replace him.

I rarely disagree with you. but BBD that's just bullshit. What did you call Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell? Tokens?

This has to be your DUmbest post.

most libs are hypocrites

And who has been screaming about the dreaded "Race Card" for the last year and a half?

dumbass....who has been screaming in DEFENSE of obama et al mentioning race...reread what i said 4X, slowly

someone forgot to turn the lights on in your head

I'm not a big Michael Steele fan. He's nothing more than a token black the Republicans put up front to show the world that they can deal with black folks.

Michael Steele won that post after six rounds of voting and he didn't even win the first three rounds, so how does that coincide with your claim?

I rarely disagree with you. but BBD that's just bullshit. What did you call Condoleeza Rice and Colin Powell? Tokens?

This has to be your DUmbest post.

I would guess because Rice and Powell actually had REAL jobs and did not suck Rush's dick?

He's clean and articulate. He doesn't have a negro dialect. But I don't think he's light-skinned enough.

Forum List

Back