Republican Mentality: Rule or Ruin

Thats fine with me because I don't depend on Republicans to make me happy, rich, stable, or anything else. I depend on Republicans to win office, and be greedy and do whatever makes them rich, or their friends, but for the most part leaving me Joe Blow in Anywhere, USA alone.

And sadly this attitude will ruin us. We currently in an economic war with mercantilist asian countries. We are losing this war largely because the Asians understand they can use the short term greed of international countries against us.

I personally want a government that understands this and creates policies to combat the problem. I don't think tariffs are the answer because it becomes a trade war.

I prefer eliminating corporate income taxes while simultaneously raising capital gains rates to the level of income taxes. At the same time I wold institute and net capital export tax.

Republicans are all about them first and America second. Anyone who disagrees with that assessment is apparently not following political reality very closely.

Republicans somehow feel ordained to be in control. With them it's either rule or ruin. Mitch McConnell has openly stated that his primary goal is to keep Obama from being reelected. Sad...

The reality is that democrats have done such a terrible job of "ruling" that the US is in danger of going bankrupt. If you were following political reality you would realize that Fannie Mae collapsed while the democrat chairman of the House Banking Committee lied to Americans and said it was doing fine. If it wasn't for the GOP win last november we wouldn't be having a national debate about spending. Democrats would have gone on taxing and spending our grand kids money on junk like "cash for clunkers" and they would lie to us until we woke up one day and found out the traffic signs were being printed in Chinese.

Forum List

Back