Republican men reshaping your health insurance

Meet The Republican Men Secretly Reshaping Your Health Care

June 21, 2017

No women of course, Pubs don't need or want women involved, slide show of every Pub, years in service, state, how many are on Medicaid, if their state expanded Medicaid.

Little group of mean men deciding our healthcare.

Don't really care honestly. Funny how they can't even make logical decisions in their own lives, yet you want them to make decisions regarding a heath care law.

Yeah. I have to laugh every time I see these posts complaining about Republicans "undermining" our healthcare. Especially when the complaints come from people who supported giving government this kind of power in the first place. And while I hate to say "I told you so"(*), this is exactly what I said would happen. Democrats invite corporations to the government feeding trough, and, with the next shift in the political winds, the Republicans throw them a party. Seriously, did any of the Democrats who supported ACA stop to consider that Republicans would one day be in control of the monster they were creating?

* That's a lie. No one hates to say "I told you so".

Last edited:

June 21, 2017

No women of course, Pubs don't need or want women involved, slide show of every Pub, years in service, state, how many are on Medicaid, if their state expanded Medicaid.

Well, I blame obama for this. He had a chance to work for a decent health care system, but instead, put corporate owned politicians in charge of health care. The single payer advocates couldn't even get a hearing, and got arrested instead.

Medicare-for-all doctors arrested outside Obama-GOP meeting

June 21, 2017

Yep. That's what we get for putting government in charge of "deciding our healthcare". We tried to tell ya.

I'd much rather the Dems in charge than the GOP.

June 21, 2017

Don't really care honestly. Funny how they can't even make logical decisions in their own lives, yet you want them to make decisions regarding a heath care law.

Yeah. I have to laugh every time I see these posts complaining about Republicans "undermining" our healthcare. Especially when the complaints come from people who supported giving government this kind of power in the first place. And while I hate to say "I told you so"(*), this is exactly what I said would happen. Democrats invite corporations to the government feeding trough, and, with the next shift in the political winds, the Republicans throw them a party. Seriously, did any of the Democrats who supported ACA stop to consider that Republicans would one day be in control of the monster they were creating?

Seems the GOP are really failing at being in charge of health care, don't worry the Dems will straighten it out when we take over the congress. 2018.

June 21, 2017

Seems the GOP are really failing at being in charge of health care, don't worry the Dems will straighten it out when we take over the congress. 2018.
More Moonie blather. Congress doesn't have a bill out yet and obamcare is failing badly. How is the GOP failing if the mess is too big to fix right away? Your perspective is as lopsided as can be. Plus your message of hate doesn't sell well, don't count your votes too early.

June 21, 2017

Riiiiiight....

Forum List

Back