Republican majorities struggle to get Congress working

So, are the Republicans just incompetent or were they lying when they promised to break the gridlock?

Let's see, using the primary democrat excuse when they were in power, obviously the democrats are obstructing everything.

Both the House and Senate passed a Keystone XL pipeline bill.

Where's your boy king? :dunno:
boy?
thats martybegan 's racism rearing its ugly head

I'm Mr. H all of a sudden?

and for it to be racist it would have to be more "boyah", not boy.)
Oopsie!!! You two are so much alike anyway so the comment stands :mad-61: :eusa_snooty:
:slap:

BROTCH BITCH BROTCH BITCH BROTCH BITCH BROTCH BITCH BROTCH BITCH BROTCH BITCH BROTCH BITCH BROTCH BITCH

So, are the Republicans just incompetent or were they lying when they promised to break the gridlock?

Let's see, using the primary democrat excuse when they were in power, obviously the democrats are obstructing everything.
Did Republicans think they wouldn't, after 6 years of Republican obstruction?

Of course they knew Democrats would obstruct. So why lie to the voters and say that Republican control of Congress was the cure to gridlock?

Of course they knew Democrats would obstruct. So why lie to the voters and say that Republican control of Congress was the cure to gridlock?

Because with big enough majorities, it was the cure to gridlock. Of course, there are enough children left around to gum up the works, but they'll just have to be marginalized.

Because with big enough majorities, it was the cure to gridlock. Of course, there are enough children left around to gum up the works, but they'll just have to be marginalized.
Not likely. The temper-tantrum throwing teabaggers are over. Boehner ignored them and put forth a clean bill. He knows they are now toothless, just like real babies!

boy?
Since when did the English language become a lexicon for the hyper-sensitive racist Liberal? :dunno:
In my entire life, I never heard of anyone refer to a gray haired man over 50 as "boy", unless it was a Republican or right winger talking about a black man.
Don't you EVER use the quote function when responding to me. I'm tired of your back talk, boy. :slap:

They should have their pay based on bills that get signed by the President THEN they might get up off their asses ;)

You subversives have some BALLS when you KNOW the truth.....

0A03EwD.jpg

who?

yeah because we really need those 35 jobs Mr. H. :rolleyes-41: Besides, communist China has waited this long for their Canuck oil, they can wait a little longer :thup:

Bullshit. This has nothing to do with 35 jobs. This is about keeping 1% er Buffett's railroads busy hauling oil. If you know who Obama is bedding down with, his actions make so much more sense.

who?

yeah because we really need those 35 jobs Mr. H. :rolleyes-41: Besides, communist China has waited this long for their Canuck oil, they can wait a little longer :thup:

Bullshit. This has nothing to do with 35 jobs. This is about keeping 1% er Buffett's railroads busy hauling oil. If you know who Obama is bedding down with, his actions make so much more sense.
link? and NOT from WND or Breitfart or MurdochTV

boy?
Since when did the English language become a lexicon for the hyper-sensitive racist Liberal? :dunno:
In my entire life, I never heard of anyone refer to a gray haired man over 50 as "boy", unless it was a Republican or right winger talking about a black man.
Don't you EVER use the quote function when responding to me. I'm tired of your back talk, boy. :slap:
Let me say it again:

I'm sorry. Did that hurt? Didn't know you were so sensitive. Some women find that attractive in a man. Some. Not most.

boy?
Let me say it again:

I'm sorry. Did that hurt? Didn't know you were so sensitive. Some women find that attractive in a man. Some. Not most.
^ that

rw'ers use of racist code is creepy and pathetic but more creepy.

Let me say it again:

^ that

rw'ers use of racist code is creepy and pathetic but more creepy.
Far more creepy.

Forum List

Back