Republican low information voters

Trump is the new face of fascism.
I love someone who doesn't know the difference between to and too calling someone else a low information voter.

The #1 candidate running for the GOP has said he would close mosques and make Muslims register and have identification that says they are Muslim.

You know, we made Japanese and German citizens register too...(note proper use of too)

If it were up to me I'd kick every Muslim out of America and I sure as hell wouldn't let any more in.
Why stop with Muslims? You must surely have a long fear and hate list.

That's where you are wrong. I'm wary of any and all Muslims and in case its escaped your limited notice they want to kill us.

You bet I'd kick em all out of this country.
My notice is not limited. You are just so scared that you are frightened into telling a horrible lie that slanders millions of people because of their religion and your lack of intelligence and rational thinking. This is how fascist took over Europe in the 1930's. You are simply replacing the Jews with Muslims.

Who's scared? Not me. I just don't trust any of them since 9/11 and anyone with half a brain would do the same. Seems you don't have half a brain.

Seems your the one who's scared. Scared that mayby those not trusting Muslims are right to do so.

You have no common sense at all.
If you have half a brain you would not trust any Muslims at all? To the point that you are willing to throw away the very basis of freedom to get rid of them? I would say that is an indication of no brain at all.

You are more likely to die from any one of the car ride to work, heart attack from that McDonalds you ate during lunch, tripping over the cord running across the hall on your way into your office or getting struck by lightning on your way back to your car at the end of the day. But those terrorists, THAT is a good reason to shred the constitution and everything that it represents.

We are watching the Nazification of America in real time.

Yup...

Never Again: Keeping A Promise About Human Suffering

[...]"Never Again" was the slogan I used to hear about the Holocaust and I believed it - until now.

When Donald Trump, the GOP frontrunner, said that he would employ a "deportation force" to round up and kick out 11 million people living illegally in the United States, I was alarmed. I had visions of armed, jackbooted thugs going door-to-door, arresting entire families (children), and dumping them at the Mexican border. There is no way that can be done humanely even if that's what Trump is claiming. As abhorrent as I thought that was, I still wasn't ready to start making comparisons to Hitler even though the idea is eerily similar to Nazi Germany's mass deportation of Polish Jews in 1938.

This week though, Trump, and a few others, have used the attack on Paris to make the leap from alarming and far-fetched ideas to downright dangerous ones. The comments that have been made about Syrian refugees and Muslims are echoing the sentiments leading up to the Holocaust in such a way that it's becoming easier to understand how an atmosphere might evolve that could lead decent people to forget their humanity.

Trump is now saying that if he were to become president that he would implement a plan to force Muslims in the U.S. to register in a database. How is he going to do that? What if someone refuses? Do they go to jail? This harkens back to when Jews in the Netherlands were forced to register in 1941.

He also told Sean Hannity that we may need to close mosques. How? How does he think can he legally do that in the United States? He can't. His rhetoric may very well bring on another Kristallnacht and angry mobs will do it for him just like they did to synagogues in November of 1938.

It's not just Trump either. Ben Carson comparing Syrian refugees to rabid dogs is just as dehumanizing as the rat imagery that was used in the propaganda war against Jews. Glen Casada, a Tennessee lawmaker, suggested rounding up any Syrians who had already settled in the state. There's that term again - rounding up.
Most of which has already been shown to be a complete farce and misrepresentation.

But continue on acting in absolute fear of the right as you point the finger at them for doing the same.

Forum List

Back