Republican Lies Nailed

Wasn't it Arianna Huffington herself who said obama politicizing this event was "despicable" why yes nedddy I think it was..

:eusa_hand:

Looks to me like fux needs to get some decent researchers. They get damn near everything wrong. Doesn't matter to the rw's but they abhor facts.

Notice how, if you post FACTS, all the rw's can do is their usual juvenile name calling.

Says it all.:lol::lol::lol:

It's damned funny that the left thinks a stand-up comic is a source of political insight.

Didn't watch it, didja.

Not guts, huh.

If you did watch it, how about you address the FACTS instead of digging furiously for a straw man. Go ahead. Tell us what part is not accurate.

Maybe Willow will help.

Or not. :lol::lol::lol:

Wow.....an idiot that works on the "Comedy Channel" is the liberal example of intelligence.....

Looks to me like fux needs to get some decent researchers. They get damn near everything wrong. Doesn't matter to the rw's but they abhor facts.

Notice how, if you post FACTS, all the rw's can do is their usual juvenile name calling.

Says it all.:lol::lol::lol:

That is so Precious coming from you. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KQHDfElre4&feature=relmfu]MADtv FOX Censors - YouTube[/ame]
MADtv FOX Censors

C'mon rw's ... You can do better than just name calling.

How about some facts?

I posted a video full of FACTS. Why can't you ever do the same?

(Just kidding. You lie and name call cuz that's all you've got.)

Forum List

Back