Republican Lie Of The Day

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
"I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs." ~ Mitt Romney

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

OK, that's my choice for Republican lie of the day - what's yours?

He does?-----Huh, what? Government creating jobs -- it's no wonder Republicans don't trust him and Libertarians won't vote for him.

You dont believe Romney has a plan? You don't believe Romney's plan will work?
And when did he say that exactly? If anyone knows government does not create jobs, it's Romney.
I label your post USMB Lie of the Day.

And when did he say that exactly? If anyone knows government does not create jobs, it's Romney.

I agree. USMB lie of the Day.

Everyone, except an imbecile, knows that the private sector is the engine of the economy. Not the Fed Govt.

All the Govt does is suck up tax dollars. Tax dollars which they spend any which way they can. The Govt doesn't give a rats ass about the tax payer. The Govt just wants the money to waste.

Everyone, except an imbecile, knows that the private sector is the engine of the economy. Not the Fed Govt.

All the Govt does is suck up tax dollars. Tax dollars which they spend any which way they can. The Govt doesn't give a rats ass about the tax payer. The Govt just wants the money to waste.

If you Republicans truly believe what you've posted, why are you people voting for the guy that said "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."

While you're at it, maybe you can explain how Romney, as POTUS will "create" jobs all by himself.

So did Romney say "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."? Was Romney lying when he said it or-----or are Republicans lying when they claim government doesn't create jobs or-----or are Republicans lying when they say "we built it" without government help? Do Republicans believe in "economic freedom" or.....?

Can any Republican answer --- g'head, make my day!

I'd ask if you understand the difference between government creating jobs and government affecting the creation of jobs, but I'm currently doubting you know the difference between your left shoe and your right shoe.

It won't EVER happen. Regardless of how good his plan is that he's yet to come up with, democrats can simply turn around and do the same thing the GOP has been doing for the past 4 years: block everything with the other party's stamp of approval.

:blahblah:
He did say it...but he hasn't outlined how yet......Romney will turn business loose.

I was reading on his homie page about his talk on labor, frankly he says he wnts to change the ability for an open vote for unions, make every state a right to work state, and he wants to probably go with repealing Oblamacare to cut taxes on business, deregulate business, no corporate tax, gutting wages and allowing min wage to end.. he is selling us down the river already by the mear mention of debasing our standard of living lower, taxes to be lower on estate tax,getting rid of mortgage deduction, etc, you can read it, there is plenty of info on Mittens election site.

I know ,,,:blahblah:

I'd ask if you understand the difference between government creating jobs and government affecting the creation of jobs, but I'm currently doubting you know the difference between your left shoe and your right shoe.

Sure he does, he has them marked with a sharpie(TM)

If you Republicans truly believe what you've posted, why are you people voting for the guy that said "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."

While you're at it, maybe you can explain how Romney, as POTUS will "create" jobs all by himself.

So did Romney say "I have a plan to create 12 million new jobs."? Was Romney lying when he said it or-----or are Republicans lying when they claim government doesn't create jobs or-----or are Republicans lying when they say "we built it" without government help? Do Republicans believe in "economic freedom" or.....?

Can any Republican answer --- g'head, make my day!

Can you explain how Obama claims to have created 4.5 million jobs?

That is not a lie it's a claim if he is elected and does not follow through then it's lie like how Obama claimed he would close Gitmo but it's still open to this day or how he said he would cut the debt in half by the end of his first term.

But today, four years from the excitement of the last election, for the first time, the majority of Americans now doubt that our children will have a better future.

another Republican lie ...

not willing to accept the Obama Administration curtailed the Great (R) Recession, deepest since the Great Depression with a positive GDP in June of 09, first since Dec. of 07 that has remained positive to the present day and likewise prevented a New, Turn of the Century, World Wide Depression.

:blahblah:
He did say it...but he hasn't outlined how yet......Romney will turn business loose.

I was reading on his homie page about his talk on labor, frankly he says he wnts to change the ability for an open vote for unions, make every state a right to work state, and he wants to probably go with repealing Oblamacare to cut taxes on business, deregulate business, no corporate tax, gutting wages and allowing min wage to end.. he is selling us down the river already by the mear mention of debasing our standard of living lower, taxes to be lower on estate tax,getting rid of mortgage deduction, etc, you can read it, there is plenty of info on Mittens election site.

I know ,,,:blahblah:

Union Votes should be private.
Right to work is a double edged sword.
Obamacare is bad law, period.
Corporate Tax being lowered will raise Gov revenue, see JFK.
Mitt will not eliminate Mortgage Ded..thats an Obama thing.
Estate Taxation is double taxation.....

Romney will be the government if he wins and he won't be able to create new jobs. No president can do that. That is why the economy, being an engine unto itself, has to improve through a cycle of supply and demand with businesses investing in capital goods and more. When the next big innovation comes along, everything will improve but the president has little to do with it.

Probably not a lie but I think the best was the twelve different ways the Republicans tried to explain away Clint's performance. :lol:

I believe Romney has a plan. It's to redistribute the rest of the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and finish the job Bush started.

Forum List

Back