Republican liars saying that Obama liked the Ryan Budget/plan?

Aug 24, 2012
I was listening to the radio this morning and they said on the news that Obama had supported the Paul Ryan Budget prior in the past, and is now doing a 180 and saying now that he opposes it. Obviously these evil Republican rich people on the radio are no doubt lying, but I can't find anything online one way or the other. We all know that Obama would never agree with anything an evil rich person said, let alone an evil rich Republican. How can we disprove this Republican lie that Obama supported the Ryan plan a few years ago?

President Obama agreed on a compromise for Ryan's budget plan in 2011.
He did not completely oppose it then, like he does now.

You are confusing that with more Dems liking the Ryan budget than Obama's budget.

Obama's economic team is compromised of evil white guys. who knew?

WHO IS ON THE TEAM NOW????

The others were run out of town in disgrace.........

I loved one of the quotes...we had no Idea...........................

I was listening to the radio this morning and they said on the news that Obama had supported the Paul Ryan Budget prior in the past, and is now doing a 180 and saying now that he opposes it. Obviously these evil Republican rich people on the radio are no doubt lying, but I can't find anything online one way or the other. We all know that Obama would never agree with anything an evil rich person said, let alone an evil rich Republican. How can we disprove this Republican lie that Obama supported the Ryan plan a few years ago?

:eusa_whistle:

Yeah he really pours out the praise. :cuckoo:

President Obama: I think Paul [Ryan], for example, the head of the Budget Committee, has looked at the budget and has made a serious proposal. I've read it. I can tell you what's in it. And there's some ideas in there that I would agree with but there's some ideas we should have a healthy debate about because I dont agree with them.

Last edited:
Why doesn't this place also have a retard room?

No seriously, why not?

Clearly it's deperately needed.

Forum List

Back