Republican leadership on how to stop the oil gusher crisis

It is more irrelevent like if an airliner crashed into a million bird floating chicken farm and killed all the chickens but only 20 or so of the passengers...and the airliner had extra fuel tanks ...like 10 milllion gallon tanks...and the fuel killed all the fish in the ocean around the floating chicked ranch and then killed a million more birds on the shore....or would that be more rellevent?:cuckoo::cuckoo:

I have been to the beach before. I think it would be an improvement to have fewer birds.

:(

Whatchutalkinbout?

3113607902_6d69c3b6c5.jpg

Last edited:
No, you begging the question is irrelevant.

As long as we have imperfect technologies invented by imperfect people, we're going to have accidents like this.

The horse is out of the barn....Oh yeah, wear a helmet.

If only BP had invested a mere $500,000 in a "helmet" .
It doesn't sound as if the remote would have worked in this instance. So while it would be a good idea and would probably stop some future accident there is more than likely some other failure that caused this.

Like the crimping arms not being tested for use at that depth.

No, you begging the question is irrelevant.

As long as we have imperfect technologies invented by imperfect people, we're going to have accidents like this.

The horse is out of the barn....Oh yeah, wear a helmet.

If only BP had invested a mere $500,000 in a "helmet" .

It's funny how you loons imply BP somehow wanted this to happen. If they would had thought for one minute that investing $500k would save them millions they would of done it.

Or maybe their master plan for making billions in profit this year was to intentionally take a big risk in spilling black gold throughout the Gulf. :lol:

The other ugly environmental disaster we have to witness here are the laissez-faire capitalist idealogues swimming around in their own shit.

The other ugly environmental disaster we have to witness here are the laissez-faire capitalist idealogues swimming around in their own shit.

blah blah blah blah you overgrown, bumpersticker-quoting, assmunching fuckroast

Two accidents in 20+ years and the world is now coming to an end!
twister.gif

You are defending this as acceptable risk?

Why do you hate our country so much you would sell it to the highest foriegn bidder?
Yes, it's an acceptable risk.

How do you even get out of bed in the morning?

I thought you were going to stop posting. After that spanking yesterday, I figured you would at least go away for a couple weeks until people forget what happened. That was just embarrassing.

If they didn't think that anything could fail, they sure as hell ain't gonna be able to figure out how to stop it.

Republicans don't think. That is the problem.

Well, I disagree. One elected republican said he knew how this happened. He said it was an act of god.

Seriously, he siad this.

Oh fuck it, you are correct, they dont think.

If they didn't think that anything could fail, they sure as hell ain't gonna be able to figure out how to stop it.

Republicans don't think. That is the problem.

Well, I disagree. One elected republican said he knew how this happened. He said it was an act of god.

Seriously, he siad this.

Oh fuck it, you are correct, they dont think.

Yeah.....Rick Perry, the douchebag governor of Texas.

But..........there wasn't a volcano, there wasn't an earthquake, or a tsunami. It wasn't an act of God.

It was an incredibly stupid act of mankind to not test the slurry, or to even refuse to consider the possibility of this happening.

Rick Perry is a moron.

Forum List

Back