Republican lawmakers threatens to kill Beto

A semi-auto rifle with any ammo is just as deadly...ARs are being picked on because they're scary looking to ignoramuses.

When the 2nd Amendment was written our forefathers did not anticipate the powerful guns we would create. I am all for protection but ARs are simply not necessary for the general public IMO. You should still be able to own one but only if you get special permission.
Pure liberoidal garbage.....The 2nd Amendment was written to assure a balance of power.

I am an Independent and you're insane if you think an AR-15 would help you when tanks come knocking. I believe in self defense and AR-15s or guns like that for experienced and sane owners not just any Joe Shmoe. My argument is reasonable.
You're no independent....You're a fucking statist.

We have agreed on every other topic on this board sans this one. Why are you throwing shots because we disagree on one of them? Are you drunk? Don't be like a Leftist and only deal in absolutes.
Couldn't care less...You're talikng like a liberoidal gun grabber....Your ideas on the matter certainly further enable them.

Go join the progs.

Rep Cain does not represent the entire GOP. That is nothing less than a broad brush. However, as an elected official his rhetoric was out of line and abhorrent.

Assault weapons are illegal. AR-15 while not an assault weapon by an operational definition it is one deadly weapon and probably should not be in the hands of civilians.
A semi-auto rifle with any ammo is just as deadly...ARs are being picked on because they're scary looking to ignoramuses.

ALL SEMI AUTO weapons should only be with experienced owners and pulled off the streets. There is no need for an everyday accountant to own semi automatic weaponry IMO.

Every one should only own revolvers?

When the 2nd Amendment was written our forefathers did not anticipate the powerful guns we would create. I am all for protection but ARs are simply not necessary for the general public IMO. You should still be able to own one but only if you get special permission.
Pure liberoidal garbage.....The 2nd Amendment was written to assure a balance of power.

I am an Independent and you're insane if you think an AR-15 would help you when tanks come knocking. I believe in self defense and AR-15s or guns like that for experienced and sane owners not just any Joe Shmoe. My argument is reasonable.

We have agreed on every other topic on this board sans this one. Why are you throwing shots because we disagree on one of them? Are you drunk? Don't be like a Leftist and only deal in absolutes.
Couldn't care less...You're talikng like a liberoidal gun grabber....Your ideas on the matter certainly further enable them.

Go join the progs.

Wrong. I believe that we should just make it more difficult to garner semi automatic weaponry nothing more. You should invest in logic because you lack it, snowflake. Don't cry. Sissy boy.

Assault weapons are illegal. AR-15 while not an assault weapon by an operational definition it is one deadly weapon and probably should not be in the hands of civilians.

ALL SEMI AUTO weapons should only be with experienced owners and pulled off the streets. There is no need for an everyday accountant to own semi automatic weaponry IMO.

No. But certain weaponry should be more difficult to attain than other weaponry is all I am saying. Increase the scrutiny. Less scrutiny for hand guns and more for semi automatic weapons. I am not sure why that is such a big deal?

Special permission required for law-abiding citizens exercising their constitutional rights?! Hard pass and twice on Sunday.

No. But certain weaponry should be more difficult to attain than other weaponry is all I am saying. Increase the scrutiny. Less scrutiny for hand guns and more for semi automatic weapons. I am not sure why that is such a big deal?

. Less scrutiny for hand guns and more for semi automatic weapons.

and when they are one and the same?

. Less scrutiny for hand guns and more for semi automatic weapons.

and when they are one and the same?

We would need to delve into the weeds and figure it out.

Because the gun grabbers will never stop there...And goofballs like you enable them.

Because the gun grabbers will never stop there...And goofballs like you enable them.

I am trying to give them a little something not taking anything away. Someone like you, deranged, should obviously not own any sort off gun but certainly not a semi auto. I'd say it to your face too as you were carrying the gun. FYI.

Go join the progs.

Wrong. I believe that we should just make it more difficult to garner semi automatic weaponry nothing more. You should invest in logic because you lack it, snowflake. Don't cry. Sissy boy.
What you want to do is strengthen the hand of The State even more so than it already is...Go join the progs and be done with it.

I am trying to give them a little something not taking anything away. Someone like you, deranged, should obviously not own any sort off gun but certainly not a semi auto. I'd say it to your face too as you were carrying the gun. FYI.
THEY WILL NEVER STOP!....NO CAPITULATION IS EVER ENOUGH!

All you're doing is caving in, with the vain hope that they will.

Go join the progs.

What you want to do is strengthen the hand of The State even more so than it already is...Go join the progs and be done with it.

I disagree. It is impossible to get a gun in NY quickly and very difficult here in MA. States already impose their rule on us. I don't belong to any party. I am not a sheep like you.

THEY WILL NEVER STOP!....NO CAPITULATION IS EVER ENOUGH!

All you're doing is caving in, with the vain hope that they will.

How do you know they will never stop? If your argument is that of slippery slope then I DO AGREE WITH YOU. I am hopeful that they are not as deranged as they appear on TV.

WhyUNeedAR.jpg

That is patently false.

At the time of the founding there were hand grenades, cannons, mortars, and all sorts of devastating weapons anyone could create or own.

The founders did not say "small arms", a rifle or use any term to even remotely limit the sort of firepower an individual could wield, and they were very specific about the 2nd Amendment being put in place in case the COTUS or the republic was undermined or infiltrated. This was also after the Whiskey rebellion and the founders made no effort to minimize the capacity of civilians to rebel again.

What I do not believe is that the founders anticipated a civilian population that was as unarmed as we are. Even among those of us who are "Cold Dead Hands" absolutists who want what laws we have repealed, many of us do not carry guns as part of our daily lives. Lots of people leave them at home, in their cars or simply don't carry them consistently. If anything needs to change, that's it. We would not need police to carry guns if every decent human being would do so.

Bullshit! Concord and Lexington was about cannon and shot, the weapons of mass destruction of that time and this was fresh on the founder's minds. They used arms explicitly to keep it broad and future proof. The founders were no dummies and put a lot of thought and effort into the constitution. I think they were a lot smarter than most of the dummies running around loose and mouthing off today.

But my semi-automatic 30.06 is still good to keep, right?

And semi-automatic handguns too.

Twitter takes down Texas GOP lawmaker's AR tweet about O'Rourke

Texas Lawmaker Issues Death Threat to Beto O’Rourke After Debate Pledge to Take Away Assault-Style Weapons

I’d like to think this guy was an outlier. But Republicans have become so racist and behind many terrorist attacks in the United States with their promotion of violence.

In fact, El Paso manifesto looked like it was written by the Trump speech writer.

It’s really terrible.

Maybe this is like stopping Hitler at Munich?

Twitter takes down Texas GOP lawmaker's AR tweet about O'Rourke

Texas Lawmaker Issues Death Threat to Beto O’Rourke After Debate Pledge to Take Away Assault-Style Weapons

I’d like to think this guy was an outlier. But Republicans have become so racist and behind many terrorist attacks in the United States with their promotion of violence.

In fact, El Paso manifesto looked like it was written by the Trump speech writer.

It’s really terrible.

Yeah, especially that environment nazi part that sounded like an AOC diatribe.

Moron

Forum List

Back