Republican Lawmaker Displays His Racism On Twitter

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Republicans doing what they're good at.

TALLAHASSEE — Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz is under fire for what some view as a racist Twitter taunt against two black lawmakers, a sign the House and Senate standoff over health care funding has devolved into personal attacks.

Republican lawmaker s tweet stirs accusations of racism Tampa Bay Times

not-all-republicans-are-racists-but-all-racist-cbf04eb8f3e6a5373d10718c068682.jpg

Wow, lefties say things that are far more blatantly racist and get a pass. Meanwhile, anything said by a Republican is seen as racist by the left because they see racism EVERYWHERE except among fellow Dems!

You said: "only leftist, people w/o the ability to think for themselves, would call that racism."

I say: If you don't think that remark is racist, isolating two black senators from the group and ridiculing their writing skills, then by all means, ask your congressmen to make such remarks regularly. I don't mind. It's the republicans whose reputation is on the line. He did apologize for his remarks. You don't apologize if you're not wrong. Look I hope all republicans make such remarks on a daily basis. I am sure this strategy will bring them many more votes from around the country come 2016.

You said: "only leftist, people w/o the ability to think for themselves, would call that racism."

I say: If you don't think that remark is racist, isolating two black senators from the group and ridiculing their writing skills, then by all means, ask your congressmen to make such remarks regularly. I don't mind. It's the republicans whose reputation is on the line. He did apologize for his remarks. You don't apologize if you're not wrong. Look I hope all republicans make such remarks on a daily basis. I am sure this strategy will bring them many more votes from around the country come 2016.
bahh

you got called out and apologized for being an ass, not for being a racist you pathetic little pissant

You said: Wow, lefties say things that are far more blatantly racist and get a pass. Meanwhile, anything said by a Republican is seen as racist by the left because they see racism EVERYWHERE except among fellow Dems!

I say: Let the minorities decide who's racist. Racism is usually directed at minorities. So the minorities will vote as per their perception of racism. Notice, I will not resist republicans making racist comments all day long. I welcome cons to make as many racist comments as they want. I don't mind at all.

if you are an ass twards blacks, it's b/c yer a racist, not just being an ass.

leftist are such pathetic, small minded sheep.

and they is damn proud of it!

why if the media wasn't around to tell them everything is racist, they'd be ignant of all the racist everywhere.

OK Yall, let me repeat: I welcome republicans to make more racist remarks. OK? Yes those remarks were racist by rep. Gaetz. I also say this: I hope he will continue to make such remarks more often ON TV, radio, news media, twitter, facebook....to his wife and kids. I want more republican racists to come out and make such remarks.

So here's the deal: If you think such remarks are not racist, then why stop them? Make them more often. Do it. Do it every day. You said it: Lefties are being too sensitive.

Did you morons read the news article? A republican fellow senator chided rep. Gaetz. It's not leftist liberal media ( I don't know what liberal media even means) that chided Gaetz, it's his fellow republicans who chided him. He knows the risks behind appearing to be racist.

Once again, I repeat: I want republicans to make MORE racist comments. I hope they will continue this fine tradition even after O is out of office.

Forum List

Back