Republican Joe Scarborough and panel horrified by Trump's obvious mental illness

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
Mika, "I'm not sure he's OK. He's not OK."
Joe, "It's worse than it's ever been"
Joe, "It's beyond bizarre, there's no one capable of stopping him, confused mental state, things are not well in the White House."

Donald J. Drumpf - America's first totally insane POTUS

historic and bigly tremendously sad, who knew?

Hmm mentally ill and STILL better than any democrat out there.

Go TRUMP. He's doing a magnificent job.

That all may very well be true, I certainly wouldn't argue it isn't. But if I had to choose between him and that evil bulldyke again, I'd still pick him. That is how bad she is.

Joe, "It's beyond bizarre, there's no one capable of stopping him, confused mental state, things are not well in the White House."

Oh, joy, "Republican" Joe Scumborrough and his side kick Zika Brazinski. You just cant get more FAKE news than that. Is the reason why you are called John is that you are so full of shit. Seig Heil, Zika..

Regardless of old age ravaging his mind, trump is a psychopath and always has been.

Psychopathic Traits - The Sociopathic Style

I stopped watching cable news until unhinged Trump's latest round of nonsense, hell House Of Cards ain't got nothing on this freak show!

pretty sure the Teabag Nation is responsible for this national embarrassment, his base

and the 'RINO's' who ignored this load's insanity for the past year will pay through the nose next year, guaranteed

ya just never know what kind of shit the GOP will yank outta their asses, never

Regardless of old age ravaging his mind, trump is a psychopath and always has been.

This is all I need to show who the real Sociopaths are.

I stopped watching cable news until unhinged Trump's latest round of nonsense, hell House Of Cards ain't got nothing on this freak show!

pretty sure the Teabag Nation is responsible for this national embarrassment, his base

and the 'RINO's' who ignored this load's insanity for the past year will pay through the nose next year, guaranteed

Still butthurt John?

That Trump interview the other day was awesome. Trump ended up fleeing.

Scarborough and crew helped get Trump elected. Now they pontificate about his madness as if they knew better all along.

I've noticed all the right wing pundits are again scrambling to cover for this clown, Joe's got great ratings so he can't afford to stay on the crazy train

75191262.jpg

That all may very well be true, I certainly wouldn't argue it isn't. But if I had to choose between him and that evil bulldyke again, I'd still pick him. That is how bad she is.
Very possibly so. She's gone. Let's get Trump "gone" by Amendment XXV or impeachment.

Still butthurt John?
You certainly are butt hurt with this budget. :lol:

I am talking psycho not socio, and we are talking real. Harvard Dr.s are collecting video clips and samples of trump speaking to archive. They said he is such a clear cut example of a psychopath, they want to use him as a model in their lectures.

I am talking psycho not socio, and we are talking real. Harvard Dr.s are collecting video clips and samples of trump speaking to archive. They said he is such a clear cut example of a psychopath, they want to use him as a model in their lectures.

Homosexuality: The Mental Illness That Went Away | Behaviorism and Mental Health
According to the American Psychiatric Association, until 1974 homosexuality was a mental illness. Freud had alluded to homosexuality numerous times in his writings, and had concluded that paranoia and homosexuality were inseparable. Other psychiatrists wrote copiously on the subject, and homosexuality was “treated” on a wide basis. There was little or no suggestion within the psychiatric community that homosexuality might be conceptualized as anything other than a mental illness that needed to be treated. And, of course, homosexuality was listed as a mental illness in DSM-II.
Want to continue down on Mental Illness?

Forum List

Back