Republican Jesus

Democrats, what can you say, if they got rid of all the Republicans they would be free to reform into the KKK
If the republicans disappeared the Klan would go with them.
The democrat/Klan ploy is the very definition of beating a dead horse.

Right, and after the Civil War the Democrsts forced the Republicans in the south to free the slaves. In Backwards World!
“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”- Abraham Lincoln 1958

Abraham Lincoln 'was a racist who wanted to deport blacks'

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, the American president revered as "The Great Emancipator" for leading the war to abolish slavery, was really a racist who used offensive language to describe black people and wanted all Afro-Americans deported, according to newly published research which has prompted controversy in the United States.

Far from being the willing forefather of today's multicultural America, President Lincoln advocated reserving the west of the country for whites, supported a law forbidding black people to settle in his home state of Illinois and was fond of racist jokes. He used two State of the Union addresses to call for the deportation of black people and shortly before his assassination in 1865 said of the thousands of slaves to be freed at the end of the Civil War: "I believe it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate which they could have to themselves."

He also habitually used the word "******" to describe black people,

Was Abraham Lincoln a Racist?
Abraham Lincoln had a sense of humor so he was a racist?

Abraham_Lincoln_November_1863.jpg

Magnanimity (derived from the Latin roots magna, great, and animus, mind) is the virtue of being great of mind and heart. It encompasses, usually, a refusal to be petty, a willingness to face danger, and actions for noble purposes. Its antithesis is pusillanimity.

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

Pusillanimous
the state or condition of being pusillanimous; timidity; cowardliness.

The Republican party is fucked!

Democrats, what can you say, if they got rid of all the Republicans they would be free to reform into the KKK
yeah. Electra you PoS, Been that way since '64 when all the racists went to the Repub (conservative) party

Right, and after the Civil War the Democrsts forced the Republicans in the south to free the slaves. In Backwards World!
“I will say, then, that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races—that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of Negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this, that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I, as much as any other man, am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.”- Abraham Lincoln 1958

Abraham Lincoln 'was a racist who wanted to deport blacks'

ABRAHAM LINCOLN, the American president revered as "The Great Emancipator" for leading the war to abolish slavery, was really a racist who used offensive language to describe black people and wanted all Afro-Americans deported, according to newly published research which has prompted controversy in the United States.

Far from being the willing forefather of today's multicultural America, President Lincoln advocated reserving the west of the country for whites, supported a law forbidding black people to settle in his home state of Illinois and was fond of racist jokes. He used two State of the Union addresses to call for the deportation of black people and shortly before his assassination in 1865 said of the thousands of slaves to be freed at the end of the Civil War: "I believe it would be better to export them all to some fertile country with a good climate which they could have to themselves."

He also habitually used the word "******" to describe black people,

Was Abraham Lincoln a Racist?
Abraham Lincoln had a sense of humor so he was a racist?
All the bigots think that's funny,huh. You in you pointy hat and sheet.

yeah. Electra you PoS, Been that way since '64 when all the racists went to the Repub (conservative) party
.com, maybe so, but if the Racists went to the Rupublican party in 1964 you are confirming my post, that prior to 64 all the Democrats were racists, wore white sheets, hung and murdered the black men, and were the KKK.

We could argue how many left the Democrat party but the fact is, they left because they knew in 1964 there was not much of a future being in the Racist Democrat party.

Thanks for the help confirming my post.

.com, maybe so, but if the Racists went to the Rupublican party in 1964 you are confirming my post, that prior to 64 all the Democrats were racists, wore white sheets, hung and murdered the black men, and were the KKK.

We could argue how many left the Democrat party but the fact is, they left because they knew in 1964 there was not much of a future being in the Racist Democrat party.

Thanks for the help confirming my post.
"maybe so"? It IS so you deflecting shit stain!!! :fu:

Forum List

Back